Author Topic: Liverpool Wins The Champions League!  (Read 355 times)

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Re: Liverpool Wins The Champions League!
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 05:45:38 AM »
The side that comes out with the trophy is the side that deserves it.

On a side note, whats with all the rag head Liverpool fans?

Side note 2, Davies for 4mil? He is proper shit.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 08:55:47 AM »
loved watching that game ! lol @ dudeks mind tricks

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 09:04:41 AM »
loved watching that game ! lol @ dudeks mind tricks

mind tricks?  for pirlo's pen he took 4 steps forward and then dived forward.....did neither the ref nor linesman see this??  ??? ???
NO MORE WAR

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 09:12:24 AM »
i think gattuso not being sent off evened up the fact that dudek wasnt on his line for a couple of the penalties...

congrats to liverpool, best final ive ever seen  ;)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2005, 09:22:01 AM »
i think gattuso not being sent off evened up the fact that dudek wasnt on his line for a couple of the penalties...

congrats to liverpool, best final ive ever seen ;)

how would that make it even?   even with 10 men Milan would have ran right over the top of them

doesnt make up for cheating for the penalty....which is just like wiping out a goal
NO MORE WAR

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2005, 09:27:51 AM »

how would that make it even?   even with 10 men Milan would have ran right over the top of them

doesnt make up for cheating for the penalty....which is just like wiping out a goal

if milan could run right over the top of them with 10 how come they didnt do it with 11?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2005, 09:30:47 AM »

if milan could run right over the top of them with 10 how come they didnt do it with 11?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

coz they threw it away in a crazy 6 minutes?  did u watch the game? ::)
NO MORE WAR

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2005, 09:47:20 AM »

you didnt answer my question;

and seeing as you were working & i was updating u with the score on your mobile i find it strange ur askin if i seen it...

i can understand u must be raging tho; stacking shelves when you could hav been watchin one of the best champions league finals in recent times

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2005, 09:53:38 AM »

and seeing as you were working & i was updating u with the score on your mobile i find it strange ur askin if i seen it...

i can understand u must be raging tho; stacking shelves when you could hav been watchin one of the best champions league finals in recent times

that's a nice little story you've invented...let me know how it turns out

as regards to your
statement...did u not read that -->> coz they threw it away in a crazy 6 minutes  ???

ill try and explain it a bit simpler  "they ran over the top of them for 84 minutes but...

they threw it away in a crazy 6 minutes
NO MORE WAR

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2005, 09:58:08 AM »
His point is that since Milan didn't run over the top of them (in terms of goals) with 11 men, why would having 10 men make them better?
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2005, 09:59:45 AM »
well i aint talking about in terms of goals
NO MORE WAR

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 10:00:47 AM »

how would that make it even? even with 10 men Milan would have ran right over the top of them

coz they threw it away in a crazy 6 minutes? did u watch the game? ::)

that's a nice little story you've invented...let me know how it turns out

as regards to your
statement...did u not read that -->> coz they threw it away in a crazy 6 minutes ???

ill try and explain it a bit simpler "they ran over the top of them for 84 minutes but...

they threw it away in a crazy 6 minutes

if u had actually seen the game milan were shite in the second half, liverpool fans were cheering every pass and booing milan when they got the ball

u cant say milan wud have walked all over them with 10 when they struggled to do it with 11

it must have been a pain in the ass walking around morrisons with a clipboard ticking boxes when one of the best games ever was happening...

and the next time u send me a text sayin "whats the score on the doors?" you can get yourself to fuck :psych:

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2005, 10:04:32 AM »
Morrissons? [snigger]  Move down to Sheffield and I will give you a better job then that.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 10:12:23 AM by OiYou!! »
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2005, 10:09:36 AM »
i saw the whole second half of which liverpool had 6 minutes...i'm not quite sure why i keep repeating myself but anyway

yeh the whole carragher to hyypia and back and  then PPPPUUNNNTTTT up to milan to start their next attack was great from liverpool

milan stuggled to walk all over them?  without looking at the scoreline and actually remembering what happened over the course of the game....milan didnt walk all over them?

it must have been a pain in the ass walking around morrisons with a clipboard ticking boxes when one of the best games ever was happening...

and the next time u send me a text sayin "whats the score on the doors?" you can get yourself to fuck :psych:

as for that^^^ i dont know where to begin

ill start with  who are morrisons?

secondly...i have seen the entire game

thirdly...  wot u on about with the textin?

NO MORE WAR

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2005, 10:20:14 AM »
i saw the whole second half of which liverpool had 6 minutes...i'm not quite sure why i keep repeating myself but anyway

yeh the whole carragher to hyypia and back and  then PPPPUUNNNTTTT up to milan to start their next attack was great from liverpool

milan stuggled to walk all over them?  without looking at the scoreline and actually remembering what happened over the course of the game....milan didnt walk all over them?

as for that^^^ i dont know where to begin

ill start with  who are morrisons?

secondly...i have seen the entire game

thirdly...  wot u on about with the textin?

theres nothin to be ashamed about workin in a supermarket, fuck i work on a golf course...

u shud have never said to me in this thread "did u watch the game?" after i had done u a favour last nite by replying to ur message with goal updates

never realised u were this sad, quite funny really...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 10:23:20 AM by Woozie »