Author Topic: Liverpool Wins The Champions League!  (Read 356 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Liverpool Wins The Champions League!
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2005, 10:24:13 AM »
i work in a supermarket
NO MORE WAR

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2005, 03:53:56 PM »
Still gutted about this.

I dont see how people can say they deserved to win though.  Apart from 15 mins were they scored 3 goals they did fuckall throughout the game.  Once they got the 3 goals they went back to their defensive play and played for penalties, just shite in my opinion.

you just a bitter blue nose bitch, damn i hate you fuckin blues just cause we better than yall fucc ya 4th place yall sittin there when we 3-0 down huggin eachother n shit and we cam back n took that shit cant wait till you get knocked out of the qualifiers an you blues int doin shit this year :psych: :loopaper: :scarface:
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

bez

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2005, 02:17:09 AM »
Still gutted about this.

I dont see how people can say they deserved to win though.  Apart from 15 mins were they scored 3 goals they did fuckall throughout the game.  Once they got the 3 goals they went back to their defensive play and played for penalties, just shite in my opinion.

you just a bitter blue nose bitch, damn i hate you fuckin blues just cause we better than yall fucc ya 4th place yall sittin there when we 3-0 down huggin eachother n shit and we cam back n took that shit cant wait till you get knocked out of the qualifiers an you blues int doin shit this year :psych: :loopaper: :scarface:

Another Liverpool fan who has never been a game in their life.  I aint bitter, you's did well, over the course of the Champions League you's deserved to win, but Milan outplayed you for 120 mins and as per usual you got lucky as fuck.

oglocdogg

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2005, 02:49:44 AM »
well i aint talking about in terms of goals
second half we fuccin slapped them italians shut your face u bitter cus celtic are shit
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

oglocdogg

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2005, 02:56:24 AM »
Still gutted about this.

Another Liverpool fan who has never been a game in their life.  I aint bitter, you's did well, over the course of the Champions League you's deserved to win, but Milan outplayed you for 120 mins and as per usual you got lucky as fuck.

i go to most games you soft twat im in huyton not one ov deese fuccin fake fans you fuccin asswipe go suck on moyes dick dont go to games you dumb fucc and to that wanker who say i hate scousers as much as any normal bloke go hang yourself and the rest of your family and bez u say we got lucky everton are lucky with all dem 1-0 we got heart and skill we won deservedly u gang ov faggots nuff sed bitch

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2005, 04:12:27 AM »
second half we fuccin slapped them italians shut your face u bitter cus celtic are shit

im pretty sure that you didn't.... ???
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2005, 04:17:04 AM »

Man i hate Milan more than you do and i'm happier Liverpool won more than you do.
But please dont say bullshit.
Milan committed a suicide.

oglocdogg

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2005, 05:06:54 AM »
oh fucc off we were better than milan second half period point blank u chattin shit cus we beat your team to

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2005, 05:41:58 AM »
u were better for 6 minutes of the second half  dont kid ureself on
NO MORE WAR

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2005, 06:07:57 AM »
to that wanker who say i hate scousers as much as any normal bloke go hang yourself and the rest of your family

I've just wrote down Huyton for future reference sonny jim bob. Is it safe to leave my car unattended while I search the streets for a FUBU wearing 15 year old who spells fuck with two c's?
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2005, 12:24:20 PM »
oh fucc off we were better than milan second half period point blank u chattin shit cus we beat your team to

I made a topic called "Congratulations to Liverpool" the same day we got eliminated, even if you didnt play football against us.
You did the same against Milan in the first half. Then Milan got impressed by your 6 minutes and went KO.
But c'mon, you arrived 5th in the Premierleague and you'll not even defend the Cup next year, shut up.

bez

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2005, 11:48:40 AM »
RED AND WHITE SHITE, RED AND WHITE SHITE!!!!!!