Author Topic: Trouble with the law  (Read 244 times)

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Trouble with the law
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 08:45:30 PM »
pray for me

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 10:14:02 PM »
My record is squeaky clean. That doesnt mean I play by the rules though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2005, 10:18:52 PM »
You're from the mean streets of South Central Burbank 8)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2005, 10:21:31 PM »
LOL

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 10:27:18 PM »

aren't u from the mean streets of Gotham city?

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 10:31:05 PM »
i am an idiot

LMAO, we know that...I can just picture two 15 year old white kids thinking they're so cool because they're breaking into a smoke shop, with their blue rags covering their pale ass faces, sorta' like in your avatar...You're so fake dawg, you remind me of this mitchel I know named Zack who swears he's a crip, but looks like a fuckin' Backstreet Boy...

now i dont wanna come off as a bad ass but i'll fuckin kill you

^^That quote right there alone proves what a little helpless bitch you really are...
LMAO! THIS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO GETS CAUGHT WITH WEED AND BRAGS AND BITCHES ABOUT IT!!! "OH DUBCC, WHAT AM I TO DO, MY GIRLFRIEND IS LOCKED UP, WHAT TO DO, WOE-es ME! WOE-es ME!" YOUR HARDCORE DUDE, HARDCORE!!! SERIOUSLY!! HARDMUTHAFUCKIN CORE!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2005, 10:45:28 PM »

Yup, it's hard to put in work when you live in the one of the most policed cities in Cali lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2005, 11:57:11 PM »
i am an idiot

LMAO, we know that...I can just picture two 15 year old white kids thinking they're so cool because they're breaking into a smoke shop, with their blue rags covering their pale ass faces, sorta' like in your avatar...You're so fake dawg, you remind me of this mitchel I know named Zack who swears he's a crip, but looks like a fuckin' Backstreet Boy...

now i dont wanna come off as a bad ass but i'll fuckin kill you

^^That quote right there alone proves what a little helpless bitch you really are...
LMAO! THIS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO GETS CAUGHT WITH WEED AND BRAGS AND BITCHES ABOUT IT!!! "OH DUBCC, WHAT AM I TO DO, MY GIRLFRIEND IS LOCKED UP, WHAT TO DO, WOE-es ME! WOE-es ME!" YOUR HARDCORE DUDE, HARDCORE!!! SERIOUSLY!! HARDMUTHAFUCKIN CORE!!!

WTF are you talking about, Krondon?...I wouldn't even show my face around here if I was you. Jamal already destroyed your little "WCC career"...When did I brag about being caught? Aren't you the one who said I'd go to juvi 'till I was 21 if I didn't smoke a lot of weed before my court date? Sorry dawg, but you're seriously in need of some intelligence, and it's pretty clear to me that you wont be finding some anytime soon...You look like Krondon AND you're a dumbass. I rather be SGV on an all-carb diet.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2005, 12:20:28 AM »
And welcome, everybody, to the 2005 Playa Haters Ball.....

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2005, 12:21:30 AM »
Krondon, HAHA! PA PA PLEASE -- Your Lame, thats the best you can do, WTF u talkin about "WCC Career" - Pathetic, please...And on the note of u going to juvi till your 21, um, captian dumbass, its fuckin true, if your a 2nd or 3rd time offender, A Judge can sentence you to juvi till your 21 ...Your HARDCORE MAN, SUPER HARDCORE NOW, FUCKIN SUPERDUPEROUTRAGEOUS HARDCORE!!! U need to Share That Magic Weed Your Smoking So That Everyone Can Be As HardCore As You, YOUR OUTTA CONTROL MAN, OUTTA CONTROL!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2005, 12:29:33 AM »
Krondon, HAHA! PA PA PLEASE -- Your Lame, thats the best you can do, WTF u talkin about "WCC Career" - Pathetic, please...And on the note of u going to juvi till your 21, um, captian dumbass, its fuckin true, if your a 2nd or 3rd time offender, A Judge can sentence you to juvi till your 21 ...Your HARDCORE MAN, SUPER HARDCORE NOW, FUCKIN SUPERDUPEROUTRAGEOUS HARDCORE!!! U need to Share That Magic Weed Your Smoking So That Everyone Can Be As HardCore As You, YOUR OUTTA CONTROL MAN, OUTTA CONTROL!

You sound like those losers from "Harold & Kumar"...If you speak anything like the way you type, I'd advise you to quickly seek help. WCC is a funny place, but people like you take it over the edge. "You were caught smoking? Holy shit, I HOPE YOU DON'T GET THE DEATH PENALTY!"...Speakin' of pathetic.

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 12:33:19 AM »
^^HAHA HARDCORE HOLLY HERE!!!

YOUR OUTTA CONTROL MAN! OUTTA CONTROL!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 12:50:55 AM by E-Crazy »

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2005, 12:48:07 AM »
HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2005, 01:09:23 AM »
this shit is getting tired

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

G funker

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2005, 03:04:37 AM »
Your in shit, I pray  :o