Poll

Who's the better perimeter player?

FLASH
13 (44.8%)
KOBE
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Wade vs Kobe  (Read 2066 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Wade vs Kobe
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2005, 06:23:56 PM »
I'd have Kobe over Wade anyday

like Grant Hill said when asked who's a better player Wade or James..."Wade is an amazing player, but James is the real deal"
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 06:29:53 PM »
Maybe still Kobe, Wade might pretty damn sure be a lot better in a couple years, though. People overrate Kobe like motherfuckers. Those 3 rings dont prove SHIT. There are like 10-15 active guards who would have had 3 rings with SHAQ and PHIL in 6 years, during Shaq's prime. And that's the truth. Shaq was the reason why Lakers were what they were, not Kobe. Of course it wouldnt have been that great without Kobe, but a lot of players could have REPLACED Kobe. While no motherfuckin Center would have been able to replace Shaq. I know this forum is filled with Kobe dickriders, but deep down in your motherfucking heart you know Im so damn right that is makes you puke.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 06:55:15 PM »
how many championships did shaq win with Penny,e.jones,and nick van axel??..0..kobe? 3..

it takes a team to win a championship..

kobe had big big fuckin games,kobe was a big part of that shit just like shaq,but shaq needed alot of help to win champinships,like b.shaq and horry,espeacially horry,shaq coulden't do it by himself

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2005, 07:18:20 PM »
Yeah, kobe has accomplished more....hes been in the NBA longer.

I like wade better. As for who has more skill. Kobe right now has more skill, but wade is still young.

To me kobe is all ego, and i like wade as a player more.

#1Stunna

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2005, 09:45:08 PM »
Kobe has my vote

i cant wait till next season for kobe ta come back....

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2005, 10:32:54 PM »
To me kobe is all ego

is that what ESPN told you LOL..i hate when people say shit like that..Rodman was a crazy muthafucka and he still kick malones ass in the finals,but because he's a ego crazy muthatfucka u gonna say he's nit that good..that's stupid!!!

shamihundal

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2005, 11:02:59 PM »
Wade's the better player of the two because he doesn't have to have the spotlight on him. In fact, based on his personality, it seems that he'd rather not have any spotlight on him at all. Kobe has to be the man, Wade doesn't. If Wade can be average or below average and his team can still win. Kobe has to be damn near spectactular for his team to win.

Go ahead Kobe fans...flame away.

stupidest reason why D.Wack is better then kobe.spotlight??? LOL,that has nothing to do whos better

First of all I'm a Kings fan. There should be no question that Kobe is better. The reason Wade has not got any spotlight is because he was barely a above average player before Shaq came to the heat. And I think the only reason he is doing better now is because every team they play are worried about Shaq more.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2005, 11:25:03 PM »
Maybe still Kobe, Wade might pretty damn sure be a lot better in a couple years, though. People overrate Kobe like motherfuckers. Those 3 rings dont prove SHIT. There are like 10-15 active guards who would have had 3 rings with SHAQ and PHIL in 6 years, during Shaq's prime. And that's the truth. Shaq was the reason why Lakers were what they were, not Kobe. Of course it wouldnt have been that great without Kobe, but a lot of players could have REPLACED Kobe. While no motherfuckin Center would have been able to replace Shaq. I know this forum is filled with Kobe dickriders, but deep down in your motherfucking heart you know Im so damn right that is makes you puke.

LMAO...So ridiculous...Yea, so many guards could have won championships with Shaq...Like Penny Hardaway, Eddie Jones, shit even Dwayne Wade... ::)

Just face it, man, Kobe was a huge part of the success...Comparing him to Wade is like spitting on everything he's ever accomplished...Kobe is more comparable to Jordan than Wade is to Kobe...This is a fuckin' joke. :-\

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 01:16:08 AM »
Kobe is still the best player in the league love him or hate him

wade's  the shit, but he's had one great year so far , i love wade but kobe is by far the better player

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2005, 01:29:38 AM »

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2005, 01:49:48 AM »
i think Kobe has more talent for sure. But id rather have Wade on my team.

acbaylove

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2005, 03:32:33 AM »
Wade's the better player of the two because he doesn't have to have the spotlight on him. In fact, based on his personality, it seems that he'd rather not have any spotlight on him at all. Kobe has to be the man, Wade doesn't. If Wade can be average or below average and his team can still win. Kobe has to be damn near spectactular for his team to win.

Go ahead Kobe fans...flame away.

stupidest reason why D.Wack is better then kobe.spotlight??? LOL,that has nothing to do whos better

First of all I'm a Kings fan. There should be no question that Kobe is better. The reason Wade has not got any spotlight is because he was barely a above average player before Shaq came to the heat. And I think the only reason he is doing better now is because every team they play are worried about Shaq more.

Not true at all. The only reason why Wade isnt portrayed as a big ego is because Shaq wasnt jealous of him and he said from day1 that Miami is Wade's team and that Wade is the leader because he's humble and a better professionist than Kobe. Kobe was been portrayed by Shaq and the media as the jealous muthafucka who destroyed the Lakers, while Shaq, to diss Kobe, said Wade was the real deal and he's the real leader he wanted. It's all on Shaq. If Shaq says some pigs are flying, the media will trust him cause Shaq creates business.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2005, 09:44:56 AM »
...Kobe is a "jealous muthafucka who destroyed the Lakers"

I don't like Shaq much...but there was something definitely wrong in LA.  The numbers show that Kobe's team couldn't do as well without Shaq.  I don't understand why people praise Kobe so much.  I understand you are Lakers fans but shit...have some common sense.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2005, 09:55:27 AM »
From day 1 Kobe was never part of the team, he was always the outsider.  All the problms the team experienced and that team appeared in the NBA FInals 4 out 5 and won 3 of them.  Shows a lot from not just Shaq, but from Kobe, Phil and the suppurting cast.

A big number people like to use with players that play with Shaq is FG% or eFG%

This is Kobe's eFG% without Shaq.   48.2
This is Wade's eFG% with Shaq.   48.3

What do I get out of this?  Well kobe is still an efficient shooter even when the team is relying on you to lead the team and to post up a similiar to Wade who has the help of Shaq shows you how better of a season Kobe had than Wade...if you look at the raw numbers.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2005, 10:00:18 AM »