Author Topic: Just had my first Sobriety test...  (Read 220 times)

Big BpG

Just had my first Sobriety test...
« on: May 30, 2005, 12:01:23 PM »
Man, I just had my first field sobriety test. Not that it's something I was aiming for, but I cop caught my going 15 over the limit and asked me where I was coming from. I was totally honest, I told him i was at my friends bday party, I had one drink before the bar closed... seriously, only one frickin drink. She said because I was drinking they needed to do a test. I had to follow a blue light back and forth then I had to walk in a straight line, then I had the one leg stand count... then I had to do the blow test... only .03, but she said if it was .04 I would have been arrested.....FUCK THAT.... in WI the legal limit is .08 ...

ill be honest though... I knew i fucked up the walk in a straight line test... I was a little wobbely... I tried it for fun today and I was still f'd up on it...maybe I just have bad balance... anyway, I just got a speeding ticket... I'm pissed... that's my story, Im listening to some NWA now... later

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Just had my first Sobriety test...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 12:20:16 PM »
You can refuse to take that test.  In your case, you weren't fucked up, but if you are, and you know it, you don't have to do shit.  The cops will take you to jail for a night, but nothing goes on your record since they don't have proof you were intoxicated.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

shamihundal

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 12:47:10 PM »
First of all, you fuck up by saying you had any drinks.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 12:57:31 PM »
You can refuse to take that test.  In your case, you weren't fucked up, but if you are, and you know it, you don't have to do shit.  The cops will take you to jail for a night, but nothing goes on your record since they don't have proof you were intoxicated.
yeah but if you decide to do that your license gets automatically suspended....dont remember for how long but i know its like for a year atleast

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 03:32:21 PM »
Stop whining like a little bitch! You're SO FUCKIN stupid, you crackhead...You broke the law! YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO GO TO REHAB...

Oh, sorry...Back to reality...Just wanted to feel what it's like to be like the majority of this board...That sucks though, but you're lucky they only gave you a ticket...PeACe

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 04:33:47 PM »
u should have shot these cops nigga, fuck the police

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 04:44:16 PM »
You're lucky as hell.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 07:41:02 PM »
Why would u only have one drink?
drink to get drunk!

Bigjames

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 07:20:31 AM »
If you refuse to take the test, you lose your License for 6 months.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 07:25:18 AM »

i'm always dying to get pulled over when i'm comin cross town late at night and i know i've been nowhere near alcohol  8)

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 07:57:47 AM »
First of all, you fuck up by saying you had any drinks.

yeh man, he fucked up for sayin he had one drink, it came up on the breathaliser anyway  ::)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 09:00:39 AM »
Man, I just had my first field sobriety test. Not that it's something I was aiming for, but I cop caught my going 15 over the limit and asked me where I was coming from. I was totally honest, I told him i was at my friends bday party, I had one drink before the bar closed... seriously, only one frickin drink. She said because I was drinking they needed to do a test. I had to follow a blue light back and forth then I had to walk in a straight line, then I had the one leg stand count... then I had to do the blow test... only .03, but she said if it was .04 I would have been arrested.....FUCK THAT.... in WI the legal limit is .08 ...

ill be honest though... I knew i fucked up the walk in a straight line test... I was a little wobbely... I tried it for fun today and I was still f'd up on it...maybe I just have bad balance... anyway, I just got a speeding ticket... I'm pissed... that's my story, Im listening to some NWA now... later

1. why do they do some line-walking bullshit people used to alcohol can do with far over 1.0 in their blood, when you gotta breathalize anyways?

2. I don´t know US laws, but here (Switzerland) limit´s 0.5, but if you did something else (like speeding) combined with a certain amount of booze in your blood, they can take that into account as well, even if you´re below the limit

btw, do you have those tests where they take your saliva to see if you smoked weed too?

Matrix Heart

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 10:36:09 AM »
Stop whining like a little bitch! You're SO FUCKIN stupid, you crackhead...You broke the law! YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO GO TO REHAB...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 01:54:10 PM »
btw, do you have those tests where they take your saliva to see if you smoked weed too?

Not in Minnesota. I didn't even know they had that shit anywhere. I've never heard about that before.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2005, 03:33:37 PM »
I guess the laws are different, if it happens where I live, you spend the night in jail and that's it.
NIK - World's worst moderator.