Author Topic: Predictions for the next 12 months  (Read 412 times)

Westside Soldier

Re: Predictions for the next 12 months
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2005, 02:27:26 AM »
i think the west will reign the top again imo,dre and aftermath will continue to rise and will get some classic dpg albums. :)

westside159

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2005, 02:51:22 AM »
nah lil homie eiht is stil a cali king if not the best !!!!!!! his last album debut at #76 on the billboard charts with out radio or a video and promotion so what is you sleepin for ? like eiht say's you better wake yo punk azz up for the 2005 shot  gyeah !!!!!!!!!!!!

naw, i like Eiht n all...but my biggest memory of MC Eiht is gettin served on Dollaz n Sense....
NOT REALLY , THE ONLY REASON THAT PEOPLE SAY THAT EIHT GOT SERVED WAS BECASUE QUIK HAD A NICE ASS BEAT THAT OVER SHADOWED THE LYRICS , AND THAT LIL LINE HE SAID WAS WAY OVERRATED !!!!

AND EIHT HAD PLENTY OF TRACKS THAT CLOWNED QUIK PRETTY GOOD ON THAT DEATH THREATZ ALBUM AND WE COME STRAPPED , & EVEN BACK WHEN HIM AND CMW DID MUSIC TO DRIVEBY & STRAIGHT CHECK'N EM !!!!!!!!!

Okka

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2005, 02:54:27 AM »
^^ And the truth is that Quik didn't even write his lyrics, but i still love "Dollaz & Sense" though...

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2005, 04:17:32 AM »
Dogg Pound's new album will be the best of the year

Daz will be makin bangin beats again (somethin like "What Would U Do ?", "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted", "Ambitionz Az Ah Ridah", "Cyco Lic No"...)

Dre will again drop some more classic shit on his new album, the 1st single is with Snoop Dogg.
"Detox" features Snoop, Cube, Xzibit, DPG, Nate, Knoc-Turn 'Al, The Game and others...

The Dogg Pound Gangstaz album will get released, and it features all the DPG's and the producers like Dr. Dre, Daz, Battlecat, Soopafly, Fredwreck etc...

Tray Deee will get released from prison, the reasons are unknown...

Tha Eastsidaz will reunite, and start recordin new music in the studio...

Sam Sneed & J. Flexx will release an album 2gether, the album features all unreleased tracks and all the old tracks (Sneed & Flexx paid Suge some money for those tracks)

Dameons will hear about some new song and he will once again start talkin about it and requestin it etc...
that would of been nice ;D