Author Topic: Daz In Rime Magazine  (Read 294 times)

Don Seer

Daz In Rime Magazine
« on: July 13, 2002, 12:44:34 PM »
(someone called 'Brown Eagle' posted this on Tha Row forum)

Daz said: "It was a shock to me. Kurupt is like Judas of the 12 disciples. Kurupt is the Judas of DPG because there were 12 members of DPG and all the time he was hanging wit us and on the Puff Puff Pass tour he was talkin to Mr. Knight (Suge) about going back to the Row." He went to say that he had knew this because he had someone on the inside who had real good info and knew exactly what was going on.

Daz went on to say: "He's scared." "He did it for attention and to get some money. He had his own shit and just left. Kurupt iz the busta on the streets. We know where Kurupt is. I heard he got his azz whooped the other week over there after they homeboy got killed. I guess ya'll won't here from Kurupt for awhile now."

When asked if Daz agreed with Kurupt's recent comments about him still being DPG:

Daz openly admitted to the interviewer that Kurupt has been calling him alot sayin' "He can't live without him (Daz)" but Daz ain't tryin to hear it and won't speak wit him.

Daz then said: "He can think what he likes but ain't nobody in DPG doin the shit that he did. He got kicked off the set for that. You don't do that type of shit when you in a gang. That's it."

When asked about any verbal disses comin from both sides:

Daz said: He (Kurupt) can diss me all he wants. There ain't gonna be no disses comin' from me. But, you will hear about me whipping his azz. It's real over here. It ain't gonna be no Jay Z & Nas type of mess. That's the problem itz too much talkin and not enough action."

When asked if he has beef with Kurupt:

Daz said: "No, I don't got beef wit Kurupt. As of right now, I don't wish no death on him or nuthin like that, but he made a decision, he's got to live with it. If you gonna put your self in a situation where you messin' with death or death can come to you then I can't say nothin." Daz went on to say somethin about in Long Beach its Dogg Pound Gangsta Crips and You what they are over there at the Row, you don't know who you can trust.

Daz also went on to say about Kurupt: "More power to him. Handle your buisiness. Cause if you look at me I gotta lot of good things happenin for me."

Daz also said: Suge is just using Kurupt for his name. Like a representative for the Row." Early on in the article he said: " That its a good feeling to be able to do what u want and go any where. Kurupt can't go anywhere. Someone could go up to Kurupt and slap the sh%t out of him and he can't do nothin'. But u would hesitate before you would try do that to any of us(DPGC)."

When asked what his response would be to Kurupt or Suge askin' him to rejoin the Row:

Daz said: "It aint gonna be to many wordz. I'm through talkin'. Itz just drama on site."

When asked about the past with the Row and workin wit Suge:

Daz I believe said: "That was the past, it used to be a working relationship there, but thats over. We ain't kids no more, this ain't play. This war has escalated to levels that ya'll would not even know about."

When asked about Crooked I:

He said: " Crooked I want to diss me, good. I like that. Cuz Crooked I truly don't want to be on Tha Row nor diss us. But he's doin' it cuz Suge is forcing him to do it but its gonna get his head knocked off too." He also said Crooked I don't even come to Long Beach no more since he been on the Row. He used to hang wit Big C-Style and now Big C-Style ain't even in L.A., he's in the South so Crooked I don't be in Long Beach cuz he ain't really from here and if he do he'll get knocked off.

When asked about working wit former artist on his label:
Daz said: "I was sellin them artist to the Row like sellin furniture. Sellin artists is like sellin furniture. I ain't concerned about them because they are not the original playaz. They were in it just for the money."

Daz also said The Row Killaz Project is very serious and its definitely gonna happen. He said itz gonna jus like Bangin On Wax. He said it will consist of Dogghouse artists and real gangbangers from Long Beach, South Central, Compton & Watts and its gonna be on some real sh%t.

He also said that while all of us were thinkin him and Snoop were funkin they were kickin it all that time becuz thats his family we just weren't doin music. He said he and Snoop are now workin on an album titled "Cuzznz First" and that he & Snoop have recorded 3 tracks for the Dogghouse Compilation. He also said him and Soopafly are doin an EP called Put The Monkey In It Part 2. He stated Me and Fly also bring that Dogg Pound vibe.
He also said that he used to be like who's my best friend? And that Kurupt and Soopafly would wrestle it out.

That's all I'm gonna put out. Its hella info but I would suggest everyone to go buy it if its available in your area to get the exact quotes. Mine are pretty on point. Like I said I did the best I could remember.

Its a pretty sad situation we are seeing happen to the best duo the West Coast has ever seen and probably all of Hip-Hop/Rap. It really might truly be over. The DPGC & Daz especially feels betrayed at a high level. They are and alwayz will be my favorite clique of all-time and will always support them. This reminds me of the song "Who got some gansta sh%t" quote thats why x'd you from tha pound. Its sickenin' but true. All I and we can hope for is that Daz said Kurupt is the Judas of the click. If you remember the bible. Judas became true in the end. Hopefully the same holds for tha Kingpin. And he comes back to put the DPGC thang completely back togetha again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Peter-5150

• 'G'
Re: Daz In Rime Magazine
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2002, 12:59:32 PM »
Interesting, thanks for the article Overseer.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2002, 01:07:09 PM »
WOW daz came REAL AS FUCK there!!! much props to daz on that. keep up

lbc213

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2002, 01:08:13 PM »
yeah big props 4 this

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2002, 02:09:08 PM »
:-/

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2002, 02:37:10 PM »
Daz bringin tha real shit there, fa sho! Yo, I know that in tha end Kurupt is gonna regret jumpin ship to his homies enemies camp! He gonna get forced into doin some shit that he aint down wit and it might just cost him his life! I hope that it dont come to that but Suge is tha head boss over there and what he says goes and if u aint down then its too bad!! I just hope that Suge dont force Kurupt into comin at his homiez wit disses and shit! I cant see Kurupt doin that and I know he wont be down to do it, but u gotta listen to yo boss!! I just hope gets his dues in tha game at Tha Row and he dont get cheated out of his bank! IMO I think that Kurupt and Daz will never be down again....I hope that they can work this out but I dont think Daz will ever forgive him fo jumpin ship to Tha Row!!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2002, 02:48:46 PM »
daz is an idiot

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2002, 03:22:53 PM »
props 'seer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :o   :o  :o
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2002, 10:43:22 PM »
yo  fuck kurupt man, i remember one line on Doggfood he spat:

'i won't switch sides, coz what i represent i represent till i die'

^^ he went against what he claims. Plus its basic commonsense. You just simply don't do shit like that to your homies. Man i remember how Daz stood by kurupt when the DMX shit went down. Fuck kurupt i will never bump a song of his as long as i breathe unless he makes a comeback by killing suge or sum shit like that.

FUCK KURUPT he ain't DPG

CITY I RIDE FOR...

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2002, 09:04:43 PM »
that was also posted on the dpgrecordz forum

themovie

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2002, 09:07:32 PM »
that was also posted on the dpgrecordz forum

Yeah,this is not dpg recordz forum

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2002, 09:23:24 PM »
daz needs to fuckin grow up.  Maybe kurupt dont wanna resort to crack like daz did to get him through tha hard times.  kurupt needs money to support his family,  fuck daz an tha dpg if they cant see that kurupt has kids an he wants them to have a good childhood.  daz aint bein real,  daz is bein a fuckin busta

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2002, 10:31:56 PM »
i think kurupt i pretty rich tho.. ;)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Don Seer