Author Topic: The Game's 4th single: Put You On The Game  (Read 1093 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
The Game's 4th single: Put You On The Game
« on: June 23, 2005, 06:13:28 AM »
Taken from HI-C @ the BWS forum:

The Game completes movie, set to release new single

Rapper the Game is set to release a new single called Put On The Game. The track was produced by Timbaland. It's the fourth release off Game's double platinum album The Documentary.

The Game recently wound up a successful tour with rapper Snoop Dogg. He is set to embark on a European tour, and he will then head back in time to the US to perform at the BET Awards on June 28. Jamaican-born director Cess Silvera recently directed the Game in the film The Millionaire Boys Club. Silvera directed the underground hit Shottas.

dont have a link...found this in the rawdawgzboard..

dont know if this true or not.

I was hoping for Higher, but fuck it...Put You On The Game is tight as well.
About damn time he had a banging single out!

Hopefully this is official...(I'm gonna see him next week @ Werchter Festival so he might say something about it...I'll let you know).

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game's 4th single: Put You On The Game
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 06:17:18 AM »
good news, hope that it push the sales

mercy C.O.B.

• 'G'
  • Crooked I "Beef wid us homie my heat goeeessss"
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 06:17:59 AM »
that song is fucken weak >:(
wtf is dre doing, higher should be the next single, thats the best song on teh album

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 06:32:45 AM »
Higher should of definately been the forth single

~ Westcoast News Network ~

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 06:33:55 AM »
should be a summer banger if its released right
i hope they dont fukk it like they did dreams
although its climbimng the charts it didnt get the right exposure

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 06:36:38 AM »
wtf is dre doing, higher should be the next single, thats the best song on teh album

helll no its not weak!#

this song bumps like FUCK..

and they wont use higher as it was meant to be the first single and 50's bitch as leaked it so they couldnt use it...

mercy C.O.B.

• 'G'
  • Crooked I "Beef wid us homie my heat goeeessss"
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 06:40:34 AM »
how well has dreams done? better than the 1st 2 singles??

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 06:45:35 AM »
not sure... but at least it didnt have 50 cent on it...

i was getting annoyed at radio always playing game feat 50 songs as "50 cent songs"

ABN

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 06:51:13 AM »

helll no its not weak!#

this song bumps like FUCK..

and they wont use higher as it was meant to be the first single and 50's bitch as leaked it so they couldnt use it...
50 didnīt leak it, Fase leaked it. and Higher shouldnīt be the second single coz it was leaked like 7-8 months ago and i donīt think it would chart and i think Put You On The Game could be pretty big.

ABN

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 06:52:00 AM »
of course not coz itīs not nearly as commercial as his first 2 singles.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 06:54:31 AM »
of course not coz itīs not nearly as commercial as his first 2 singles.

No, because 50 Cent wasnt on it.

It's just as commercial, didnt Kanye do it?

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

ABN

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 06:57:39 AM »
of course 50 helped chart them singles but even if he hadnīt been on them they wouldīve been commercial. and if you canīt see that they are more commercial then Dreams youīre an idiot. so if Kanye did the joints they are commercial? so Commonīs joints is something you would classify as commercial songs?

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 07:22:51 AM »
That's good shit, Put you on the Game is a tight song and good club banger..  Higher was released as a street single before the damn album droped.  THAT WOULD BE DUMB ASS HELL TO RELEASE A SONG LIKE THAT!  If any of you really knew about music and the business, you would at least know that much.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 07:31:12 AM »
of course 50 helped chart them singles but even if he hadnīt been on them they wouldīve been commercial. and if you canīt see that they are more commercial then Dreams youīre an idiot. so if Kanye did the joints they are commercial? so Commonīs joints is something you would classify as commercial songs?

Who the fuck are YOU to call ME an IDIOT? I don't even know who you are . . .

Yes, Kanye is a commercial artist, more commercial that Cool & Dre who produced "Hate it or Love it". But because 50 was on it, its a hit. If he wasnt on the song it would - not - have been so succesful.

Do I have to explain myself again? idiot.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

ABN

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 07:47:18 AM »

Who the fuck are YOU to call ME an IDIOT? I don't even know who you are . . .

Yes, Kanye is a commercial artist, more commercial that Cool & Dre who produced "Hate it or Love it". But because 50 was on it, its a hit. If he wasnt on the song it would - not - have been so succesful.

Do I have to explain myself again? idiot.
i didnīt mean it literally so stop acting like you are an idiot. and Cool & Dre havenīt had the same commercial succes as Kanye but if you actually listen to the songs youīll hear that Hate It Or Love It has a more commercial appeal and like i said before of course 50 helped chart those singles but they still wouldīve been more commercial then Dreams even if 50 hadnīt been on them. and it aint no telling if the singles wouldīve been successful without 50 or not, they prolly wouldīve been top 10 singles without him but they probably wouldnīt have been top 3 singles without 50. if Interscope wants a single to be a top 10 single they gonna make sure it happens with or without 50 Cent. now if you have such an ear for which songs that are gonna be hits or what wonīt be hits maybe you should be an executive at Universal or something ::)