Author Topic: Mayweather Looked Awesome  (Read 254 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Mayweather Looked Awesome
« on: June 26, 2005, 06:49:25 AM »
Gatti did not know what day it was.
Did he even land a punch?

As for Harris what a joker Getting knocked out by that shitter.
And before the fight he was saying everyone is to scared to fight him  ;D

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Mayweather Looked Awesome
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 12:33:17 PM »
yah, i like Gatti, his fights are always fun to watch, but nobody can touch Mayweather in this weight class. he is such a talented boxer, if nobody in the weight class can come close to him, he should move up to fight Zab Judah so he actually has a close fight.

that was funny seeing Harris get knocked around after talkin that shit.
I got a bird's eye view

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 06:07:58 PM »
mayweather was siiiiiiick, u gotta giv him props, his a good homie, he entertaining, fast and backs up wat he says......

gatti a pussy, i could fuck him up..........jus like tzsyu, these cats are overrated, got no heart, how u gonna be this n that and cant get a punch in a whole fight and how u gonna be a so called legend like tzsyu and not even come out and fight a final round jus outta respect and true heart of a champion n legend, most these cats in the division be chumps.......my nigga knew to fuck him up, nigga looked mo clean after the fight than he did befo.....

hatton n maywaeather.........set it up playa, cuz these cats battle it out.....hope mayweather fucks him up tho still!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 08:20:24 PM »
poor gatti
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 12:41:03 AM »
mayweather was siiiiiiick, u gotta giv him props, his a good homie, he entertaining, fast and backs up wat he says......

gatti a pussy, i could fuck him up..........jus like tzsyu, these cats are overrated, got no heart, how u gonna be this n that and cant get a punch in a whole fight and how u gonna be a so called legend like tzsyu and not even come out and fight a final round jus outta respect and true heart of a champion n legend, most these cats in the division be chumps.......my nigga knew to fuck him up, nigga looked mo clean after the fight than he did befo.....

hatton n maywaeather.........set it up playa, cuz these cats battle it out.....hope mayweather fucks him up tho still!

And your not a knob head  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 01:03:30 AM »
Gotta give him credit, he destroyed Gatti. I don't like him, but he is one of the best.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 07:42:08 PM »
^^ dude talkin shit about gatti needs to calm down.. gatti is old, and clearly not as talented as mayweather, his trainers didnt want him to get killed. he is too tough to stay down on the canvas, he would have kept gettin up. mayweather will stomp hatton, he needs to move up... him vs. zab judah looks like a good one at 140s, but thats wishful thinking
I got a bird's eye view

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2005, 12:34:27 AM »

gatti a pussy, i could fuck him up..........

LOL

Man, these muhafuckas are professionals. They do this shit for a living, and if you even know his name...then he's one of the better fighters out there. Theres TONS of fighters out there that arent even in the professional ranks, Golden Gloves shit n whatnot that would knock yo ass out at the drop of a dime lol. I dont think people who watch this on tv even know how good these doods are. Its like any sport, you dont know how good they are watchin em on tv cus theyre competing against OTHER professionals. If you were to see em compete against the average dood on the street...theyd bully em. Mayweather dominated that fight, shit wasnt even close. But that doesnt say shit about Gatti. He's older, and yeah...he just ran into a dood that he would probably never beat. Just like EVERY fighter has ONE guy that they will never beat. Tyson coulda faught Holyfield or Lewis 10 times and never win once. Roy Jones beat damn near everyone. But Tarver took his ass out, easily.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2005, 12:42:04 AM »
^^ Amen.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2005, 03:19:49 PM »
Yeah was impressed by Mayweather and even more disappointed with Gatti expected a lot more from him, but in tha end he did get absolutely battered.... even better news would be the Mayweather / Hatton fight now that would be a bigg!!!

Hatton would take it i think.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2005, 01:18:48 AM »
Yeah was impressed by Mayweather and even more disappointed with Gatti expected a lot more from him, but in tha end he did get absolutely battered.... even better news would be the Mayweather / Hatton fight now that would be a bigg!!!

Hatton would take it i think.

Hatton has a better shot then Gatti. Mainly because he attacks. He keeps coming and pressures you. Gatti sat back too much and kept the fight in the middle of the ring and at a distance. Mayweather is WAY to quick for that. Gatti basically stayed at the end of his punches, and stood in front of him. If Hatton did that, he'd get murdered too. Mayweather is the better boxer for sure. Hatton would HAVE to pressure him. Get him against the ropes if possible, and basically make Mayweather uncomfortable in the ring. The hard thing is, Mayweather could use Hattons agressiveness against him. If Hatton doesnt stay disciplined and gets to eager...Mayweather might just side-step him and do the same thing he did to Gatti. Hatton better pull out all his dirty tactics to try and win that fight lol.

BTW, id say Mayweather in a TKO...

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2005, 02:25:03 AM »
noooo, Hatton wont  get TKO'd that for sure..... agree with what you said, Mayweathers a cleaver boxer and Hatton would need to be a both his physical and mental best to have a real chance of beating him, but just like the Tzsyu fight he aint afriad to get hit in order to land punchs himself and Hatton took some big hits that night, (mainly from him rushin out at the start of the round and get smacked proper each time). But still think it'll be a close fought fight.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2005, 07:56:36 AM »
noooo, Hatton wont  get TKO'd that for sure..... agree with what you said, Mayweathers a cleaver boxer and Hatton would need to be a both his physical and mental best to have a real chance of beating him, but just like the Tzsyu fight he aint afriad to get hit in order to land punchs himself and Hatton took some big hits that night, (mainly from him rushin out at the start of the round and get smacked proper each time). But still think it'll be a close fought fight.

i dont see him gettin flat knocked out. Mayweather isnt even really that kind of one punch knockout kinda guy. But i see somethin like the Gatti fight, where just the accumulation of punches wears down Hatton.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2005, 12:36:31 AM »
yeah true, i saw the gatti fight aswell... mayweather did seem unstoppable

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2005, 07:55:24 PM »
Mayweather anihilated that wop
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh