Author Topic: WWE Releases Several Superstars  (Read 493 times)

Wild_Elmo

Re: WWE Releases Several Superstars
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 11:35:22 AM »
I only know who 5 of these guys are, never heard of the other ones. Then again, I haven't watched wrestling for years.

We Fly High

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 11:44:44 AM »
are there any updates on that WWE guy Daniel Puder who won that Tough Enough challenge. he went to my high school, saw him on tv a few times.. but havent seen him since winning the competition...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2005, 11:55:05 AM »
are there any updates on that WWE guy Daniel Puder who won that Tough Enough challenge. he went to my high school, saw him on tv a few times.. but havent seen him since winning the competition...

He's still being trained. You'll see him soon enough.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 12:06:51 PM »
AND WHO THE FUCK GOT DAWN MARIE PREGNANT?!??!?! YOU FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH IM A FUCKIN KILL YOU!

I put a hole in the rubber on purpose
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2005, 05:10:29 PM »
You can now add Joy Giovanni to the list

the girl with an ass right?

AND WHO THE FUCK GOT DAWN MARIE PREGNANT?!??!?! YOU FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH IM A FUCKIN KILL YOU!

The person who got Dawn Marie pregnant was her husband, wrestler Simon Diamond. Make sense doesn't it that it was her husband who got her pregnant?

SGV

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2005, 05:30:23 PM »
Marty Jannetty still wrestles? Wow. I guess I really haven't watched wrestling in a long ass time.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2005, 06:33:29 PM »

I put a hole in the rubber on purpose

man thats dope cus in your avatar u say u always wear your jimmy hat lol, nah i demand a dna test cus u i get around!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2005, 08:47:20 PM »
Several of the cuts surprised me. I heard they're not done yet. If it was me, I'd chop off like 20-25 more ( peep the respective rosters, they still have alotta useless 'talents' ) and reunite the rosters, forget this Raw \ Smackdown shit. Add an hour to Raw, get rid of Smackdown and everyone gets their shine on.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2005, 09:57:50 PM »
Wow Maven? he won the first tough enough lol

Joy GIvanni jus got a contract not too long ago right? and now they're cutting her? haha Too bad bou the Dudley's.

-KIDRENEGADE-

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2005, 07:48:37 AM »
joy was hot, so what happened with gangrel, i haven't seen him on tv since the corperate ministry era, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bez

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2005, 08:35:02 AM »
Cant understand the logic of employing so many wrestlers if they know eventually the company will have to fire some.  Now that WWE pretty much controls wrestling apart from lil shitty companys and Japan its unfair and unjust to release wrestlers IMO.  I mean whats Maven gunna do now? I would be mad pissed off if I was him.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2005, 09:02:23 AM »
Honestly i think maven's eye-brow plucking kept people from liking him, the moment i saw him come out all plucked and shit i didn't like him anymore, he looked like he could've been in that gay tag team with billy gunn and that chuck dude, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2005, 12:22:46 PM »
Honestly i think maven's eye-brow plucking kept people from liking him, the moment i saw him come out all plucked and shit i didn't like him anymore, he looked like he could've been in that gay tag team with billy gunn and that chuck dude, peace.

LMAO! I thought I was the only one that noticed that. Keep your bushy eye brows and you'll keep your job.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2005, 12:34:01 PM »
Reason for some of the cuts:
Credit: PWTorch.com

- Although WWE appreciated Matt Morgan's work ethic and personality, the feeling was that he lacked natural ability or enough promise to remain on the roster.

- Charlie Haas' release was due to his perceived lack of charisma, which stood in the way of his becoming a top draw.

- Jackie Gayda's release, however, was largely a product of being far too outspoken backstage. "Her mouth got her into trouble," one wrestler said.

- As with Charlie Haas, Billy Kidman was seen as very limited in terms of charisma. His durability was also in question, as he'd been very injury prone in recent months.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2005, 12:36:04 PM »
Jim Cornette has been added to the list of those who've been released