Author Topic: *UPDATED WITH TONS MORE* New Game Plaque That I Just Had Done....  (Read 1137 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: *UPDATED WITH TONS MORE* New Game Plaque That I Just Had Done....
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2005, 11:34:44 PM »
wtf... what ideas do you want? Frame them if you like them, dont if you dont  :D

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2005, 12:48:44 AM »
cant fucks with my poster collection. all 100% official street promo posters from record companies

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jli662/my_photos

yeah justin them posters are nice... especially the safe + sound one and the luniz plaque. props
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Okka

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2005, 12:50:08 AM »
You got some really really dope shit! :o

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2005, 03:09:01 AM »
thats tight how u got it blew up, but im not really feelin how it looks in that frame. how much it cost to get a "plaque" made? and what about the frame?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2005, 03:42:18 AM »
That Snoop ''Gin & Juice'' poster is classic. If that was me, I'd have it framed in a second. That, the NWA and the St. Ides ad's are what I would have framed next.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2005, 08:21:07 AM »
wtf... what ideas do you want? Frame them if you like them, dont if you dont  :D

I was asking other people's opinion on what they think looks the best & what should be done next....

thats tight how u got it blew up, but im not really feelin how it looks in that frame. how much it cost to get a "plaque" made? and what about the frame?

I didn't actually have it blown up. It's a promotional poster that Sam Goody uses to advertise the album. They were gonna take it down & said I could just have it, so I used it for the frame....all together the frame and having it put together with custom mats and whatnot ended up costing me around $160 or so for this one..that's with a major discount though too since I work at this place, so it gets quite spendy.....

Thanks to everyone for all your opinions!

Diabolical

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2005, 05:00:27 AM »
I like the Quik ones best. Def get the NWA, Doggystyle and Eazy ones done

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2005, 06:38:23 AM »
Man, I'd frame the St. Ide's poster and the Gin & Juice poster in a second! Those are straight up cool... Then the second Eazy-E one you got, and maybe the Game poster. I'd use the "back side" (with The Game and Dre) of that one since you already have the "Game sitting on rims & tires" -picture on your wall.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2005, 06:50:09 AM »
yea
damn m,ost them are sicc as fuck

id frame up that Gin & Juice, St. Ides, Big Knocs Landin, Eazy-E Impact Of A Legend, Snoop on the Source & the Ghetto Heisman ones. Damn i need to get me some posters