Author Topic: Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?  (Read 1137 times)

Don Seer

Re: Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2005, 08:31:29 AM »

^ political or moral pressure..

the UK muslim council has spoken out against the attacks.. but from the outside it seems that muslims are scared to speak up against their own..

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2005, 08:44:58 AM »

^ political or moral pressure..

the UK muslim council has spoken out against the attacks.. but from the outside it seems that muslims are scared to speak up against their own..

You've got a point. I think Muslims are not allowed to judge other Muslims. To give a little example; I did college at a 80% muslim school and at some day there was a massive fight going on at school between muslims during the Ramadan. When a muslim friend of mine was questioned about there actions those muslims did within the Ramadan period he answered "Well I'm not to judge on another muslim, if they want to fight, its there decision." Which he ment like each moslim decides on how he understands the koran, if they act different then most of us its their understanding." so I do think there is some kind of rule which disables muslims to judge on eachother. Maybe a moslim here could tell us about it  :)
40oz Graphire

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2005, 01:36:49 PM »
Do you see a lot of civilians in countries like Mexico being willing to stand up to the drug lords there? No. Even the police chiefs in border cities cant stand up to them, or they die.

That is way different though. The only people looking to stop the drug trade is the FBI. The Mexican government could give 2 shits. It brings money into their country that seriously is the only thing keeping every city outside of Mexico City and the spring break spots from going belly up. Their economy depends on the drug money that is being brought in. The cops know that, so they don't say shit. And that is why the latin countries grow enough cocaine to supply every nation in the world.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2005, 02:29:29 PM »
^ the middle east has ALWAYS been fucked

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2005, 02:44:33 PM »
^ uhh. u ever heard of the Crusades?

long before america even existed..

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2005, 03:55:35 PM »

the problem is.. muslims won't combat these rotten elements in their own community..

That is the essence of the problem. Muslims as a whole won't condemn terrorists. Have you ever seen Muslims anywhere hold a march against terrorism? I haven't....even after all the attacks in New York, Bali, Madrid, and London. Some kind of demonstration against terrorism would do alot to improve the image of Muslims, but for some reason they have never done that. In my opinion, that is because Muslims at best don't care about attacks on non-Muslims and at worst support them.

And for the people wondering why Muslims are associated with terrorism..... take a look around the world. Wherever there is Islam there is terror. It is not the US foreign policy, it is the Islamic religiion. Muslims are currently bombing Christians in the US and UK, Hindus in Kashmir, Jews in Israel, black Christians in Sudan, Russians in Chechynya, etc. In Indonesia and the Phillipines, Muslim rebels are trying to overthrow the governments and create a Muslim state. Hell, even in places like Pakistan different sects of Islam are blowing up each others mosques. Why is it that wherever there are Muslims there is violence? It seems like every group of people in the world gets along except Muslims. They are the problem...despite what people like Ghost want us to believe. Muslims are violent and intolerant of anyone who is different. They want to enforce their religion and culture on anyone who is different.

Muslims are stuck in the 14th century with their backwards religion. I don't want them living around me.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 04:04:24 PM by CWalker187 »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2005, 05:59:48 PM »
Jesus, you guys are still taking this ignorant fool serious?

exactly...some of you guys are fucked up.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2005, 11:21:08 AM »

thing is.. its an invisible enemy.. a battle we can't fight properly.

the problem is.. muslims won't combat these rotten elements in their own community..

no the problem is you repeating the same garbage that has been stuffed down our throat for the last 4 years.

WHAT-YOU-ARE-SAYIN-IS-GARBAGE-AND-INCORRECT
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2005, 12:29:57 PM »

no the problem is you repeating the same garbage that has been stuffed down our throat for the last 4 years.

funny.. we have muslims all over TV saying i'm right :D

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2005, 12:34:04 PM »

Well then please feel free to correct us.  :)
40oz Graphire

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2005, 12:42:13 PM »

And for the people wondering why Muslims are associated with terrorism..... take a look around the world. Wherever there is Islam there is terror. It is not the US foreign policy, it is the Islamic religiion. Muslims are currently bombing Christians in the US and UK, Hindus in Kashmir, Jews in Israel, black Christians in Sudan, Russians in Chechynya, etc. In Indonesia and the Phillipines, Muslim rebels are trying to overthrow the governments and create a Muslim state. Hell, even in places like Pakistan different sects of Islam are blowing up each others mosques. Why is it that wherever there are Muslims there is violence? It seems like every group of people in the world gets along except Muslims. They are the problem...despite what people like Ghost want us to believe. Muslims are violent and intolerant of anyone who is different. They want to enforce their religion and culture on anyone who is different.

Muslims are stuck in the 14th century with their backwards religion. I don't want them living around me.

Thats statement is very untrue, almost each community/religion/organisation has extremists, Jews are terrorists by law in Iraq, no better then the muslim extremists but they have the law in hand & Bush his support. I could name lots of terrorist organisations that have done far more worst in a few years then the Muslim extremists did these last 100 years. So its a bit silly to say Islam is Terrorism.
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2005, 12:53:18 PM »
of course islam is not terrorism. however it does seem to be slow to condemn its attacks, yet quick to attack those who speak out against it.

however.. the daily terrorism most westerners have seen in the media 'at home' is related to muslims.

i know that historically  in england and spain at least we've had the irish and eta (think thats what its called) doing attacks.

soft target attacks are always wrong.

i know that the IRA didn't do many like that.. they went for politcians (e..g brighton bombings) and opposing figures rather than something so random. (not sure about those pub bombings though?)

hell they even fired a mortar in the back garden of #10 one time,.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2005, 04:40:59 PM »
its the radical preachers that create terrorism, they turn impressionable young minds into suicide bombers etc as long as muslims allow these people to preach there will be terrorists.

the middle east is fucked because the ottomans got stuck in their ways after the 1600s and spent the next 2 and a half centuries in decline and could never create an identity everyone could relate too, its funny really its the christians subjects in the balklands states who were more pro ottoman.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2005, 05:58:49 PM »
maybe not later on but intially christians welcomed the rule of law and it braught an end to the internal feuding which had gone on for centuries before.

on the middle east... ottomans were muslims, the majority of the middle east is muslim, therefore a muslim empire has legitimacy and can bring all these peoples under one identity and hence one nation much like china and russia have achieved, they could still have minorities as long as they don't cause trouble.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2005, 06:03:17 PM »
to be honest... when i 1st heard they bombed edgware road.. i was in shock...

because i live in that area and around 70% of my area are muslim  :-\