Author Topic: Going to L.A. in 2007...any tips on what I need to visit/where to go/etc...?  (Read 1028 times)

ecrazy

Fuck A FatBurger, You Gotta Hit up IN-N-OUT If your in CALI!!! Double Double With Animal Style Fries And your good to go!!!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
In-N-Out is tha place...but only every once & a while these days for me 'cause I've been there so much...but when I go I always get a lot of ketchup with my fries, makes them taste a lot better...also wanted to add that you should check out 7th Street, PCH, & Pine Ave in Long Beach...& check out tha Queen Mary, Shoreline Village, tha Pyramid at Cal State, & the Long Beach Aquarium...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
also wanted to add that you should check out 7th Street, PCH, & Pine Ave in Long Beach...& check out tha Queen Mary, Shoreline Village, tha Pyramid at Cal State, & the Long Beach Aquarium...

Is 7th Street & Pine Ave shopping streets?
What's PCH?
What's there to be found in Shoreline Village & the Pyramid?

R-Tistic: I wasn't planning on going in those hoods all by myself, but let's say that I'm with you that day...would I need to be worried then?

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
also wanted to add that you should check out 7th Street, PCH, & Pine Ave in Long Beach...& check out tha Queen Mary, Shoreline Village, tha Pyramid at Cal State, & the Long Beach Aquarium...

What's PCH?

R-Tistic: I wasn't planning on going in those hoods all by myself, but let's say that I'm with you that day...would I need to be worried then?
Yeah, 7th Street & Pine Ave are where you can find dope shopping spots...plenty of sites to see, but 7th St. can have a lot of traffic in tha afternoon & early evenings...tha theater down at Pine is good but tha one down at tha Pike is better...

PCH stands for Pacific Coast Highway, it goes along tha coast of Cali through Diego, LA, & SF, & up tha Pacific Coast...

Tha Pyramid is down at Cal State Long Beach, they have basketball games & other athletic events that take place there...

Shoreline Village has nice shops, great food, & they also got good entertainment...you can have sailing lessons there too...haven't done it before but I know that you can do it there...Queen Mary is nearby so you can see that too while you're down there...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Hey that sounds nice. I'll visit those spots as well...thanks for letting me know.
I'll gather all the info of this topic & make a nice list of what to visit in each city 8)

THANKS A LOT!

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo CRAFTY, i suggest you the check out this website, it has alot of info about places to check, also price ranges, where to stay, pros and cons, and shit like that, i hope it helps, http://www.virtualtourist.com

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
For some upscale shopping, hit up Santee Alley...

mrtonguetwista

Remember what I said on pg. 1. go visit Nickerson Gardens. The "concrete jungle" can get real stressful real quick.  Go to the Gardens to see some awesome floral displays and botanical plants.  They will help you relax.  They're to die for ;D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite

What's PCH?

Nah you definitely wouldn't have anything to worry about. That's not me talkin like I'm a boss or got a rep either, that's just because most places that I mentioned are cool to just roll thru and look at, and I know people at most spots. At the swap meet, it's usually a grip of gangbangers in there, but most of them are mindin their own business. The only time I (almost) got banged on at the Slauson was when I had on all blue, and some females behind me were talkin very loud but indirectly to me...."I can't believe mafuckas is wearin all blue to the fuckin slauson, that shit blow my mind BLOOD....yeah these niggas must be young as fuck to be wearin that shit in here, he will get fucked up, on bloods..." and I turned around and they were lookin right at me. But even when I was in there, I saw a few bloods and they didn't say shit, and it was a fuckin Polo shirt and regular sized jeans n white forces, so those girls were just bein extra'd out.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Nah you definitely wouldn't have anything to worry about.
^

Allright...
Well, I guess that's it. Thanks for all the info, I appreciate it a lot.
Tuker0: thanks for the link...I'll check it out!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Crafty go to IN-N-Out their burgers are the shit! If it's  busy you can just walk in and take someones food when they call it up cause they never check your receipt  8)

Acgrundy

make sure you get shermed out in your boxers and chucks on the coronado bridge

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
make sure you get shermed out in your boxers and chucks on the coronado bridge

In my boxeeeeers, and Chuck Tayloooooooors ;) (all Jayo fans will know what I'm talking about).

WestCoasta

"put down your yaks and chronic joints and thangs and get home safely
'cause you know people in California can't drive"  ;)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Hehe, yup...that's what I heard.

"Bad traffic, air pollution
The Sunset Strip is known for prostitution"  ;)