Author Topic: Leaked GJ testimony from 1993 reveals Michael Jackson suffers from Lupus  (Read 250 times)

Trauma-san

I had heard about this a while back, but it's becoming more cement now with recently leaked testimony from the grand jury in 1993 showing several doctors associates and his wife (then just his nurse) testifing that Michael suffers from Discoid Lupis. 

Makes a lot of things make sense, here's some copy and paste from www.lupus.org

Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease that can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin, joints, blood, and kidneys. The body's immune system normally makes proteins called antibodies to protect the body against viruses, bacteria, and other foreign materials. These foreign materials are called antigens. In an autoimmune disorder such as lupus, the immune system loses its ability to tell the difference between foreign substances (antigens) and its own cells and tissues. The immune system then makes antibodies directed against "self." These antibodies, called "auto-antibodies," react with the "self" antigens to form immune complexes. The immune complexes build up in the tissues and can cause inflammation, injury to tissues, and pain.

Discoid (cutaneous) lupus is always limited to the skin. It is identified by a rash that may appear on the face, neck, and scalp. Discoid lupus is diagnosed by examining a biopsy of the rash. In discoid lupus the biopsy will show abnormalities that are not found in skin without the rash. Discoid lupus does not generally involve the body's internal organs. Therefore, the ANA test may be negative in patients with discoid lupus. However, in a large number of patients with discoid lupus, the ANA test is positive, but at a low level or "titer."

Symptoms include Achy joints, Arthritis (if you check out Michael's hands, all of his knuckles are swollen and enlarged and have been for years), prolonged or extreme fatigue, Skin rashes, Kidney involvement (remember all the bathroom breaks he was begging for at trial?), Butterfly-shaped rash across the cheeks and nose (lots and lots of pictures of him during the trial with reddish marks all over his face), Sun and light sensitivity (famously), Hair loss (he wears a wig constantly),  Raynaud's phenomenon (fingers turning white and/or blue in the cold) (his hands are a mess, they look diseased) Mouth or nose ulcers (If you look at Michael's philtrum, the ridge between your nose and lips, it's swollen and distorted and has been for years, many people feel it's a consequence of Lupus).

Also, most tellingly maybe, Lupus and Vitiligo are often linked, and Michael obviously suffers from Vitiligo. 

I always thought it was humourous that on one side, people always ridicule him because he's had plastic surgery and he looks so strange, but on the other hand, I believe a lot of his akward appearance is the result of fucking diseases, people won't give him a break for shit. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Is it lupus that makes him act like Peter Pan, and sleep with strange kids in his bed? Is it lupus that made him geta nose job and restructure his chin? If so, then I take everything I said about him back?

mrtonguetwista

haha^^

He needs to hurry up and croak

Sikotic™

Is it lupus that makes him act like Peter Pan, and sleep with strange kids in his bed? Is it lupus that made him geta nose job and restructure his chin? If so, then I take everything I said about him back?

???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is it lupus that made him geta nose job and restructure his chin? If so, then I take everything I said about him back?

actually, yes it may be, look at krondon and you see how a black dude with completely white skin looks. Can't blame mj for tryna make his nose fit his apperance (he had the sickness since before he was white so the fact that he changed his nose before he was white doesn't mean it wasn't the sickness that made him do it)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is it lupus that made him geta nose job and restructure his chin? If so, then I take everything I said about him back?

actually, yes it may be, look at krondon and you see how a black dude with completely white skin looks. Can't blame mj for tryna make his nose fit his apperance (he had the sickness since before he was white so the fact that he changed his nose before he was white doesn't mean it wasn't the sickness that made him do it)

But MJ isn't an albino. He paints himself white, because a lot of his skin is white. He doesn't just paint the black skin, he paints the whole body. In that regard, wouldn't it take the exact same effort to paint the whole body his original skin colour? He changed to being white probably because he's a bit of a psycho who craves attention. There is no way he really acts in private the way he does in public. Many people have stated Michael is nothing like he acts on TV. That means he's just a big clown who dresses up and puts on an act for our amusement. Okay maybe not our amusement; for his amusement. And Trauma's. Oh and that fuck head who was on here about a month ago claiming MJ is the greatest human to ever live. That guy probably finds it amusing too.

Sikotic™

You obviously don't understand how vitilaigo works, bro. It leaves you with white blotches and spots. Why not take medication and change your skin to white. Who wants to walk around looking like a dalmation?

You got some vendetta against the guy based on what you heard from people lol. Pretty lame if you ask me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You obviously don't understand how vitilaigo works, bro. It leaves you with white blotches and spots. Why not take medication and change your skin to white. Who wants to walk around looking like a dalmation?

You got some vendetta against the guy based on what you heard from people lol. Pretty lame if you ask me.

I don't have a vendetta. From what I've heard he wears white make up. Do you know for a fact that it's medice that turns his skin white? If so, then I apologize. But I've heard an interview from somne lady that said she was his make up artist in the 80s and she used to paint him dark so the white wouldn't show, then there was so much white he said they should just paint it white. Maybe she's lying.

I could care less about MJ, one way or another. What bothers me is how much praise he gets from guys like Trauma. He's just a fucking musician. I like Springsteen, but I don't go around bragging about him and calling him a superior human being.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^