Author Topic: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 5 times  (Read 3474 times)

Buhda

• Lil Geezy
Re: Breaking News!!! London police shoot innocent man in head 5 times
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2005, 03:09:01 PM »
Mauzip and Overseer = CWalker mentality in this thread.

You are a moron. Tell me exactly what you would have done if you were a police officer in that situation. Remember, this guy was living in a building under surveillance for terrorist activity, wearing a long coat in the middle of summer, and running through the subway system ignoring police calls to stop just days after a series of terrorist attacks.

Are you going to tell me you that if you were a cop you wouldn't have shot him? What if he had been an actual terrorist and the cops had not shot him.......and he ended up setting off a bomb and killling hundreds of innocent people? You probably would be complaining about the cops not doing their job and killing a terrorist when they had the chance.

It is so easy to bad mouth the cops when they have to make split second decisions. But you can't second guess them. If you want to blame anyone for this man's death, put the blame where it really belongs: the terrorists who have created this whole situation.

If I was a Police Officer in that situation I would have cuffed him after the other two cops had pinned him down instead of shooting him in the back like they did, that's some over the top actions.

Tell me what the difference would have been had the Police not shot him, what difference would it have made seeming they had him pinned down? Maybe the man would still be alive and their mistake with what he was up to found out, or maybe if he had have been a terrorist they would have been able to get information that might have helped save lives from further attacks, but instead they killed him and created a situation where people will now fear the police and be nervous around them and after all nerves can cause poeple to do things they wouldn't normally do and more innocent people will get killed.

It's not the Terrorists that have implemented policies of 'Shoot to Kill' and it is not them who are justifying these policies but it is them reaping the rewards of such policies, policies that meen certain groups within our societies now live in fear of the police, policies that encourage us not to trust those who don't look normal and to pry into the private lives of those who do dress and act like the majority, these policies result in people who aren't normal being treated different which mean's the free and open minded societies that we are supposedly protecting against the terrorists are no longer free and open minded. When you start taking away people rights and create division amongst people you help these terrorists achieve their so called goals, so if you believe that their reason for killing westerners is because of how free we are why are you then supporting actions that result in the lose of the most important freedom, the freedom to live?

This man had a right to live and that was taken away by politicians who are doing exactly what is needed to a) create a state of fear amongst people and b) achieve the so called goals of their enemy.

Real talk

It's not real talk. The reason why the British police is using this policy is because if a terrorist is still by conscience he can still let the bomb go off. That is why they don't shoot him in the legs or in the back.

I might ber  a bit slow on the uptake here so can you explain to me how him being dead is going to stop him detonating the bomb that didn't exist any more than him being hand cuffed by the police, if this was a bomb with a timer him being alive or dead wouldn't have made a difference, if it needed a button pushed or a trigger pulled he wouldn't have been able to do that when cuffed and being held down by two police officers so i'm not sure how exactly killing this man (and not just killing him but shooting him eights times which is imposible to justify because he would have been dead after one or two bullets in the head) could have prevented an explsosion anymore than detaining him as he was aldreay being pinned down by two police officers when he was shot.

So how was he going to let the bomb off once he was cuffed?

Now let's look at some off the reason's people are saying he was suspected or why he wasn't totally innocent.

He was in the country illegaly:
As relatives and friends struggled to understand why Menezes would have run from the police, Straw and Amorim both said they understood the Brazilian electrician, who friends say had been in the country for three years, was living legally in Britain.

He should have stopped when police told him to:
Eyewitnesses reported that up to twenty police officers in plain clothes pursued Menezes into Stockwell station

Lee Ruston, who was waiting on the platform, said the police made no efforts to identify themselves

He was wearing a big jacket:
At the time of the shooting, the temperature in London was about 17C/62F [1], which is chilly enough that someone who grew up in a hot climate might well want to dress warmly.

As for the jumping the ticket thing how many kids do that? should they all be shot?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2005, 03:40:41 PM »
The police done the right thing and it's as simple as that. There is no point to keep going on about it, sadly this guy is died (R.I.P.) by accident and that can't be changed. To blame the police is ludicrous they did what they thought was necessary and if you want to place the blame on them place equal blame on the victim and the terrorists.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2005, 04:57:08 PM »
The police done the right thing and it's as simple as that. There is no point to keep going on about it, sadly this guy is died (R.I.P.) by accident and that can't be changed. To blame the police is ludicrous they did what they thought was necessary and if you want to place the blame on them place equal blame on the victim and the terrorists.

Tomorrow I gonna get drunk and shoot random people in their heads. They could be terrorists with bombs, I feel like my life is threatened. I'm defending myself. You can call me guilty, but place equal blame on the terrorists, they fuck with my mind. And the victims, too. They look so suspicous, wearing jackets and being not white. I should get off scott-free, like those naughty ass cops.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2005, 05:23:34 PM »
i'd rather have a dead brazilian guy than a police force unable to eliminate potential threats to public safety

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2005, 09:05:04 PM »
"I'd rather have 50 Brits blown up on a few trains than go without a cheeseburger for a week"

any cheeseburger?

cause a whopper is about 50 brits a big mac..maybe 30

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2005, 04:32:27 AM »
You know it's funny... you had to throw in the guy's nationality like that, and you didn't even mention the fact that it's not just a Brazilian, but an INNOCENT MAN. "I'd rather have a DEAD BRAZILIAN"....  you fucking piece of shit.. you faggots and your white people's lives are worth more than the lives of non-whites... go fuck yourself
quit with your conspiracies wouldn't care if he was brazillian, american, mongolian or british whatever the fuck, i'd rather have the police fully able to do their jobs of keeping london safe than appease human rights activists who are never happy with anything and don't seem to understand the entire public should have more rights than potential terrorists.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2005, 04:37:18 AM »
What the fuck has the guys race got to do with anything, for all we know it could have been a black cop that shot him.

Pick a scenario:

"Police shoot innocent man mistaken for a terrorist."

"Bomber attacks tube station, police do nothing"

It's a lose lose situation but I know what one I prefer.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2005, 04:49:19 AM »
What the fuck has the guys race got to do with anything, for all we know it could have been a black cop that shot him.

Pick a scenario:

props for shutting the stupid people on this forum up

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2005, 08:35:54 AM »
Man, British police don't know how to handle guns. Leave the killing to the U.S.A.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

UAK

« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2005, 08:53:41 AM »
i'd rather have a dead brazilian guy than a police force unable to eliminate potential threats to public safety

Good 1 ;D

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2005, 12:07:39 PM »

Pick a scenario:

props for shutting the stupid people on this forum up

If that were true, you'd be quiet by now.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2005, 12:19:25 AM »
^ we don't have the death penalty here..

and MOST of the time police dont carry arms as guns are illegal here.. so they dont need to..

so what punishment do police in London receive for shooting and killing a completely innocent man?

they were acting under orders.

we are led to believe that.

1) the dude was wearing unseasonably large clothing.. its midsummer here.
2) he was followed from a suspected location
3) he was approached and RAN. then proceeded to go onto a subway AND illegally jumped the barrier gates. (to get a free ride..)

if the dude under suspicion refused to stop and ran onto on a subway they had pretty much no choice. the police were acting within their mandate and under the rules of engagement they have been given.

so, under any other circumstance (i mean, assuming that emotions werent as high as they are now with whats happened in the last couple weeks) would that kind of thing be accepted?

Don Seer

« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2005, 12:36:40 AM »

it wouldn't affect things.. as even in that case it'd be a specific operation following up suspicion

Diabolical

« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2005, 07:24:53 AM »
 ::) @ this whole thread

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2005, 11:25:19 PM »
WTF??? After reading the article over again I realized I missed the part about the guy getting pinned down by two officers while getting shot in the head EIGHT TIMES!!! >:(  Maybe I am missing something, but if the dude was suspected of having a bomb underneath his garment, how would he be able to set it off if he is pinned down. :-\
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion