Author Topic: rapper "loc" murdered  (Read 573 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
rapper "loc" murdered
« on: July 23, 2005, 08:48:19 PM »
http://www.rapnews.net/News/2005/07/21/LVPD/

any news on who this (possibly) is?

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: rapper "loc" murdered
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 08:56:16 PM »
goldie loc??? :o

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 09:14:32 PM »
interesting.....i hope its not goldie

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 09:15:06 PM »
interesting.....i hope its not goldie

SGV

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 09:46:09 PM »
Another rap artist was murdered in Las Vegas during the early morning hours this morning. The name of the victim is not being released at this time.

We contacted LVPD and obtained an official statement on the incident.

The subject they are looking for is known as rap artist ‘Loc’. There are too many rap and hip-hop artists known as ‘Loc’ for us to presume anything at this time. This is a breaking story and we will bring updates as they are made available to us.

Here is the LVPD Office of Public Information’s official release on the incident:

On July 21, 2005 at approximately 1:50 am, a man was shot inside of a recording studio located in the 4400 block of West Hacienda.

According to the witnesses, the suspect and the victim arrived together at the studio, and had previously recorded together. For reasons unknown, the suspect produced a handgun and shot the victim, before fleeing. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.  The name of the victim will be released by the Coroner’s Office.

The suspect is known as “Loc.”  He is a light-skinned African-American male, in his early to mid 20’s. He is described as being 5’8” and weighing approximately 165 pounds. His hair was described as being close cropped, and “wavy and shiny.” He has tattoos on both forearms, and was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, and carrying a black briefcase.

Anyone with information is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 385-5555: or the Homicide Section at 229-3521.

Goldie is kinda husky. 5'8" 165 is pretty skinny.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 09:46:45 PM »
let's hope it's not Goldie.....  :-\

probably not though 'cause it says he is light-skinned black and Goldie don't really have light-skin

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 10:52:13 PM »
RIP to who ever it is

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 11:24:29 PM »
Maybe I'm just reading this wrong, but to me it sounds like whoever "Loc" is, is the person that pulled the trigger...NOT the one that actually got murdered.....

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005, 12:14:32 AM »
^^^^ yeah you're right

Another rap artist was murdered in Las Vegas during the early morning hours this morning.

The subject they are looking for is known as rap artist ‘Loc’

According to the witnesses, the suspect and the victim arrived together at the studio, and had previously recorded together. For reasons unknown, the suspect produced a handgun and shot the victim, before fleeing.

He has tattoos on both forearms, and was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, and carrying a black briefcase.

but fuck, some rapper got killed though, wonder who got bacc stabb'd

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 01:23:31 AM »
Maybe I'm just reading this wrong, but to me it sounds like whoever "Loc" is, is the person that pulled the trigger...NOT the one that actually got murdered.....

yup. Whats funny tho is everyone jumpin to conclusions. As if there isnt a million rappers in Cali alone. Just cus people call this dood Loc, doesnt mean its a famous rapper. Theres probably at least 1000 rappers that have a nickname of Loc...

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2005, 07:36:40 AM »
Hope it ain't Tone Loc

*pours out some Funky Cold Medina*

ABN

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2005, 08:00:27 AM »
there´s so many rappers called something with Loc so this could be anyone.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2005, 08:22:30 AM »
Another rap artist was murdered in Las Vegas during the early morning hours this morning. The name of the victim is not being released at this time.

We contacted LVPD and obtained an official statement on the incident.

The subject they are looking for is known as rap artist ‘Loc’. There are too many rap and hip-hop artists known as ‘Loc’ for us to presume anything at this time. This is a breaking story and we will bring updates as they are made available to us.

Here is the LVPD Office of Public Information’s official release on the incident:

On July 21, 2005 at approximately 1:50 am, a man was shot inside of a recording studio located in the 4400 block of West Hacienda.

According to the witnesses, the suspect and the victim arrived together at the studio, and had previously recorded together. For reasons unknown, the suspect produced a handgun and shot the victim, before fleeing. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.  The name of the victim will be released by the Coroner’s Office.

The suspect is known as “Loc.”  He is a light-skinned African-American male, in his early to mid 20’s. He is described as being 5’8” and weighing approximately 165 pounds. His hair was described as being close cropped, and “wavy and shiny.” He has tattoos on both forearms, and was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, and carrying a black briefcase.

Anyone with information is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 385-5555: or the Homicide Section at 229-3521.

Goldie is kinda husky. 5'8" 165 is pretty skinny.

never seen goldie but 5'8 165 isnt that skinny. but not big by any means either.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2005, 08:25:44 AM »
goldie loc aint in his mid 20's is he ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

CloudLynch1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2005, 11:16:29 AM »

hmm yeah i think ur reading it wrong or maybe i am ahhhh im confused