Author Topic: WARREN G ON DOGGYSTYLE!!! + MORE!! PEEP THIS!!!  (Read 1052 times)

platinumk777

WARREN G ON DOGGYSTYLE!!! + MORE!! PEEP THIS!!!
« on: June 18, 2002, 05:59:54 PM »
Hey yall. I was just up at the dpg recordz forum, and some folks down there be talkin about how they were in the Doggystyle records forum, and Soopafly & Warren G paid em a visit. Here's what they had to say:

"Tha G-Child and Snoop on tha same muthaphukkin label at tha same muthaphukkin time. Pleezbaleevit! Bout to be official. Pimpalicious you on dat homie. Update tha site and let it be known then. 213 is on its way, so start ya tape decks runnin. We takin it all and returnin back to tha era of tha g-funk! Oh yeah, Phukk Universial! Chuuuuch!And for all yall g-funk heads, whatcha wanna know? Holla!!!!!"  -Warren G

"yea itz me. fallen star drop jn 24th. and i'm wrkin on her album now. good lookin for the comps. imma checc dat dpg.com shit. im always fuccin wit daz. he here now. he workin on his shit how too and i will be helpin him. checc out his new independent shit just came out called this is the life I lead. he on unofficially on dogghouse too. oh yea.........kurupt is a bitch. fuccem. one less bitch we gotta worry about. Chuuuuuch!" -Soopafly

:o :o :o :o :o

WARREN G & BIG SNOOP DOGG BACK TOGETHER IN DOGGYSTYLE, OH HELL MOTHAFUCKIN YEAH!!!

SNOOP + DAZ + SOOPAFLY + WARREN G = RETURN OF G-FUNK!!!

OH MAN, I'M FREAKIN OUT HERE!!!!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PLANT

Re: WARREN G ON DOGGYSTYLE!!! + MORE!! PEEP THIS!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2002, 06:10:37 PM »
wholy shit!  thats big news, and im drunk right now
if they get nate d-o-double-G up on there
we could get a 213 release on doggystyle records
that would be the shit, and Daz Dillinger, damn if Kurupt only stuck around we could have the whole DPG on one label :o

Quadruple OG

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2002, 06:18:14 PM »
sounds tight, let' just hope that this means an end result of bangin music.

on a side note, Fuck them for turnin their backs on Kurupt, if they were true friends, they'd support his move, even if they don't agree with it.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2002, 06:41:24 PM »
Damn sounds ok if its true, fuck man, fuck Soopafly for sayin fuck Kurupt iff its true, Hes maybe dope but he aint shit in the from of young gotti, and they were a klik, they cant turn thheir back on him

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2002, 06:44:49 PM »
I like Warren G but a label wont make him better. Why does a label matter to y'all anyway?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2002, 07:03:33 PM »
daz is up on there too he said he's on one track on d allstars and on on snoops, then he's droppin an ep on dogghouse
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2002, 07:08:01 PM »
damn tight, like family now...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quadruple OG

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2002, 07:08:50 PM »
I like Warren G but a label wont make him better. Why does a label matter to y'all anyway?

Big BpG

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2002, 07:16:42 PM »

probably see more collaborations now... thats all

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2002, 07:18:03 PM »
sounds tight, let' just hope that this means an end result of bangin music.

on a side note, Fuck them for turnin their backs on Kurupt, if they were true friends, they'd support his move, even if they don't agree with it.

Mack11..lets pretend you had a friend (far fetched..but bare with me).  Now--lets also pretend you had an enemy (this too is farfetched cos to have an enemy people would actually have to care about your corny ass).  Anyways-lets say this dude was constantly talkin shit about you , was makin threats on your life, and was costin you a lot of money.  Then you're friend inexplicably without saying a word stops hanging out  with you and makes a business arrangement with your enemy.  Thats some real shit..

Sorry Mack--I know its kinda hard to understand.  First you need to get some friends then it may be easier for me to explain what went down.

keep your head up though..

-The King

P.S.  You probably have questions about girls too..so if you have any questions just Private Message me and Ill tell you bout the birds and the bees........you cornball
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2002, 07:27:14 PM »

Mack11..lets pretend you had a friend (far fetched..but bare with me).  Now--lets also pretend you had an enemy (this too is farfetched cos to have an enemy people would actually have to care about your corny ass).  Anyways-lets say this dude was constantly talkin shit about you , was makin threats on your life, and was costin you a lot of money.  Then you're friend inexplicably without saying a word stops hanging out  with you and makes a business arrangement with your enemy.  Thats some real shit..

Sorry Mack--I know its kinda hard to understand.  First you need to get some friends then it may be easier for me to explain what went down.

keep your head up though..

-The King

P.S.  You probably have questions about girls too..so if you have any questions just Private Message me and Ill tell you bout the birds and the bees........you cornball

ok jackass, let's just say you had a fuckin clue about what you were talking about.  Say you had a group of friends (they'd have to be pretty patient to put up with the stupid shit u say) who you've been down with for 10 years.  Your ex-boss, who you've been cool with since day one, but your friends hated approaches you and offers you something that your friends can't afford.  Do you stay with your friends and keep hiding in the limelight, or do you go back to your ex-boss and attempt to rebuild something you were a part of creating?

Peon-Suge, when has Knight EVER dissed Kurupt?  Kuupt hasn't said ANYTHING negative towards Suge in public.  He even PRAISED him for releasing Dogg Pound 2002.  

Also, if one of my friends (yes I do have them, since I don't spend as much time online as u have, which is evident by your thousands of posts in a shorter amount of time registered on this board), decided to work with an enemy of ine, I wouldn't care, as long as it makes him happy and I wouldn't have to see my enemy.  Snoop, Daz, etc. are straight bitches for dissing Kurupt like this, someone they've been down with for 10+ years just because THEY have beef with him   (Kurupt never did, check your facts).  

let's just say that Kurupt did not join Tha Row, and instead, joined Doggystyle.  What would have become of him?  Sure, he'd have tight music, but he would NEVER have any success as a solo artist.  Snoop would be all over his shit, as would that George Clinton Impersonator.  Kurupt would basically be Snoop's golf caddy; he would get his own recognition, but never more than Snoop.  Look at Soopafly.  He's been held back for 3 fuckin years by Snoop, he had to release his album on Daz's shitty label.  Kurupt would not have been able to expand his resume because Snoop wouldn't allow him to.  

Look at his current situation with Tha Row now.  Not only is he VP of Tha Row, but he also has his own label and own group (Young Assassins).  He is also, from a business standpoint building up his resume because he can find talent to put on his own label or for Tha Row.  

He's also gotten a lot more attention for being on Suge's label and not doing anything than if he were putting in a shitload of work on Snoop's label and getting a whole quote devoted to him.  Snoop, Daz, Soopafly, etc. all think as a group, what's best for the group, what makes the group happy.  Sometimes what's best for the group, isn't always best for all of it's members.  Some ad decisions or Daz's drug problems could have been the reason why Kurupt went back to Tha Row.  Unless you were in that DPG inner circle, you really have no idea why Kurupt did what he did.  I don't know why he went back as well, but my guess was that the decisions the group made, weren't satisfying him, and the best offer he got was from someone that he's been cool with, who just happens to be the group's enemy.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2002, 07:28:00 PM »
i'm with bpg, i'll like warren no matter what but now we will get to see him with the people we want to see him with, and he said 213 is comin, let me repeat that 213 IS COMING!!!!!!!
and you can probably chalk up more production from him too which is good too
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2002, 07:32:03 PM »
Damn! Snoop lookin out fo his homeboy! Warren and Snoop on tha same label! So quick, so fasssttt!!!!!!!!!!

themovie

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2002, 07:52:49 PM »
Bitches are out only for the money......and kurupt is a biaaatch.
But i'm happy to see that 213 album is coming.....

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2002, 08:00:27 PM »
like the eastsidaz say:
I Luv It!!!!    I Luv It!!!!    I Luv It!!!!    I Luv It!!!!    I Luv It!!!!