Author Topic: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video  (Read 1290 times)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re: Lil Rob "Summer Nights" Video
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2005, 05:25:11 AM »
if he he's so hated on i don't know why he's getting bigger and bigger with every album

The haters dont get soundscanned, but the supporters do.. Rob got a large fanbase

BTW, check the billboard top100 and give him credit for him "doin his thing"..

http://www.billboard.com/bb/charts/hot100.jsp

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

SGV

« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2005, 09:57:09 AM »

it's cool SUV, if i had bitch tits like you i'd listen to bitch music too if it helped me get the ladies

All in all, you're still the only bitch here little buddy. Talking real big on the computer = Bitch shit. Not to mention, you've just got exposed as a fan of Garbage music. LMAO!!!!

You can't feel what Lil Rob is saying. The only thing you can relate to is probably drinking and smoking. You don't run from the cops. You don't shoot people. You don't gang bang. You don't rap. So you can't feel what he's saying. You just like garbage music... Hahahahahahaha

So go ahead and make a comment about (non-existant) man boobs, because that's your ONLY defense. You've been shut down with truth time and time again.

Oh and btw, it's smart business to put up Lil Rob posters and play his music at Swap Meets... The FEMALES love it. OUCH!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2005, 10:02:31 AM »
I don't give a fuck where he's from or if he's from an upper class area.  I'm not a gangsta either, so thats cool.  This song is tite, pretty much only because of the production.  He's not too great of a rapper though.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2005, 08:20:52 PM »
Lil Rob is the hottest rapper from the west at the moment.. its a shame if u miss this out!

If it's a shame that i miss out, then let me bow my head in shame...
Lyrically, Game would rip Lil rob up any day...
Lyrically, Game is the hottest rapper in the west....

Fck You

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2005, 09:25:56 PM »
Lil Rob is the hottest rapper from the west at the moment.. its a shame if u miss this out!

Game is a fag. Look at that cute butterfly on his face.
Fucking pussy. 50 Cent would rape his ass on the mic!

Fck You

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2005, 09:26:37 PM »
WTF!
Can that wetback even speak English???

Fuck you moyo.

Fck You

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2005, 09:37:43 PM »

Just in your sig alone:

JayTee, Baby Bash, A-Wax >>>>>>> Lil Rob.

This goes out to SGV

Homeboy, you don't know shit about what is going on in S.D. Stop spreading lies! Fool's from SGV don't got shit on Lil Rob.
Lil Rob has a big fan base. The cholos you know are probably Nortenos or wanna-bes. Those are the only ones who hate on the homeboy the most.
You and I know for a fact that there is a lot of hate going on Rob right now. Why? Maybe cause he is "FINALLY"  putting it down for us Mex/Chicanos (whAt do you know? You are not Chicano)

Keep you're metiras to yourself fool. Rob has fans todo Sur Cal and even up north. Don't hate cause Bash is a jotolon.
What is the point of you putting pics of women on here? Pathetic! Face it, he is a joto and should be on the R&B list.

We knew damn well that mayates we're going to start hating, Who gives a fuck! Fuck them moyos~! Plain and simple, Rob is doing the music for us and only us. (Not you cause u aint Chicano)
Rob keep's it REAL! You don't hear the word "nigga" coming out of his mouth or do you? He is not Bash pendejo.

I think you are on Bash's balls real hard!!!!! Let him breath puto.

I came here cause of you're bullshit!

THIS SGV doesn't know shit!!!! He is not even Mexican! Pinche Peruano or whatever the fuck you are!

Hate it or love it but Rob is here to stay and has been for the past 10 yrs.

Come to Logan Heights area ese. I would be glad to spit a little knowledge about our town. For now stay with that Arab MR Capone E....LOL

Keep hating mija, people like you are making his money!

Fck You

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2005, 09:43:22 PM »
By the way........

I willl not come back here, so yap or cry about what you want.

Stop representing my people bitch! U are not Mexican!

Keep hating on Rob and keep sucking on Bash's dick, Lil Groupie.

Clever

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2005, 10:14:59 PM »
Sup people, i've seen people hating on Lil Rob all over the place judging him by his radio release and speakin on something they know nothing about... Lil Rob's made noise w/ crazy life and got his loyal fan base w/ natural high... he's been making great music ever since and if ya knew him since then you'd know his street cred... yeah he's changed his style a bit but he's still putting it down... and i don't know what some of you guys been hearing in the burbs but Lil Rob gets love from his gente all over the place, girls, guys, gangsters, whatevers... i'll admit he's not lyrically amazing but he makes music you can just kick back to, you guys can't hate on him for that, i mean you guys DO listen to Dr. Dre, n snoop and all these other westcoast artists that aren't lyrically amazing but can make good music nonetheless... stop hatin on Lil Rob, especially bringin in race into this shit like some dumb fucks do

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2005, 10:37:12 PM »
WTF!
Can that wetback even speak English???

Fuck you moyo.
I have some roofing and landscaping you and Rob can do for me this weekend. I'll start you off at $50 a day.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2005, 01:11:24 AM »
I have to admit...some of his ol' stuff were good....but I don't know...
I don't even what good music are these days...
Some rappers be talking same ol' thing..kinda boring ...oh well.that's just me.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ecrazy

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2005, 01:14:04 AM »
I Liked Lil Rob's Old Stuff, After His Low Profile CD, i never listened to anything else, unless i accidently heard it on the radio.... Mr Shadow>>>>> Lil Rob

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2005, 01:25:21 AM »
I Liked Lil Rob's Old Stuff, After His Low Profile CD, i never listened to anything else, unless i accidently heard it on the radio.... Mr Shadow>>>>> Lil Rob

Mr. shadow's old stuff was tight...especially with daz
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2005, 02:37:38 AM »

Game is a fag. Look at that cute butterfly on his face.
Fucking pussy. 50 Cent would rape his ass on the mic!

I have to admit game looks like a fag cause of the butterfly, but Lil' Rob looks like an Alien with the loc's and goat-tee... and EIGHT albums later... he gets some air-play and has YET to go platinum. Game, on the other hand, has gone quadruple platinum with his SECOND album. Just to reiterate what i posted earlier,  "Lyrically, Game would rip Lil rob up any day..." L-Y-R-I-C-A-L-L-Y... not an insult, just dealin out the facts...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2005, 03:04:42 AM »

it's cool SUV, if i had bitch tits like you i'd listen to bitch music too if it helped me get the ladies

All in all, you're still the only bitch here little buddy. Talking real big on the computer = Bitch shit. Not to mention, you've just got exposed as a fan of Garbage music. LMAO!!!!

You can't feel what Lil Rob is saying. The only thing you can relate to is probably drinking and smoking. You don't run from the cops. You don't shoot people. You don't gang bang. You don't rap. So you can't feel what he's saying. You just like garbage music... Hahahahahahaha

So go ahead and make a comment about (non-existant) man boobs, because that's your ONLY defense. You've been shut down with truth time and time again.

Oh and btw, it's smart business to put up Lil Rob posters and play his music at Swap Meets... The FEMALES love it. OUCH!

i'm the bitch for talking hard on the computer? lol well if i'm a bitch what does that make you? you started it with the whole "say that to me and my cholo friends' face"  whatever fool, i'll tell your ass the same shit here, there , anywhere  man . my dad told me one thing "never trust or fear anything with tits"

so jsut because i listen to rob , every thing in my cd rack is garbage, you fat turd i got a wallet full of andrew jacksons that says i got more classic cds than your cinnimon toast crunch chef lookin ass does, don't ever come at me with that weak of a diss, esecially when you're over there talking about how lil wayne is nicer on the mic than em,lol .

and you must REALLY not listen to lil rob, cuz  that ain't what he talks about, he condems alot of that shit like bangin and shit, listen to more rob then come back , fuck you sound like Bill O'riely talkin about ludacris,lol. btw Rob's fanbase ain't the same as Bash's .....you can't say "the females love it"  LMAO whatever you're just a fat gay looking bill o'reily

post a pic of your fat gay ass again, i'll bag on more than just your man boobs homie, you got a chin that'd make gimini glick jelous. hey but on the real, i'd be mad too if  my belly hung over my belt buckle too and i couldn't wear those "cool" big ass belt buckles to all the "clubs" you "go" to. 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09