Author Topic: MC REN  (Read 722 times)

Acgrundy

Re: MC REN
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2005, 11:34:16 AM »
  any rapper from the 90s that still raps, and you don't like anymore, you just hate on them. 

Ras Kass, E-40, DJ Quik, U.G.K., 8-Ball & MJG, 3-6 Mafia, San Quinn... 90's Rappers,

I still bump all their music, including their new shit. You're an idiot.

learn to read key words moron, I said any rapper YOU DON'T LIKE anymore.  and as you said, you bump all their music including their new music.  My interpretation of that would be that you still like those rappers.

SGV

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2005, 12:59:30 PM »

learn to read key words moron, I said any rapper YOU DON'T LIKE anymore.  and as you said, you bump all their music including their new music.  My interpretation of that would be that you still like those rappers.

I don't hate on anyone. You just dickride the people I tell the truth about. It's obvious Spice 1 and MC Eiht DO NOT drop anything worthwhile anymore. It's not hating, it's truth. And then you get hurt and hold a vendetta with me. You're a pussy.

Acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2005, 02:46:32 PM »

I don't hate on anyone. You just dickride the people I tell the truth about. It's obvious Spice 1 and MC Eiht DO NOT drop anything worthwhile anymore. It's not hating, it's truth. And then you get hurt and hold a vendetta with me. You're a pussy.

you are as dumb as a redwood tree.  you hate on plenty of rappers.  I don't dickride, I haven't liked a eiht or spice 1 album in years, you just make shit up.  you straight hate all the time, and you were a perfect example, so I used your name in this topic, and you got butthurt.  hold a vendetta with you?  lmao, I could give one fuck about your dumbass.  your the idiot taking offense to a statement where I said nothing negative about you.

SGV

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2005, 06:14:29 PM »

you are as dumb as a redwood tree.  you hate on plenty of rappers.  I don't dickride, I haven't liked a eiht or spice 1 album in years, you just make shit up.  you straight hate all the time, and you were a perfect example, so I used your name in this topic, and you got butthurt.  hold a vendetta with you?  lmao, I could give one fuck about your dumbass.  your the idiot taking offense to a statement where I said nothing negative about you.
So, if you haven't liked a Eiht or Spice-1 album in years, how am I hating if I say it was wack? LOL @ This Dickrider.

I "hate" all the time? And you're the Queen of Postivity I take it? FUUUUUCK outta here. If it wasn't made between 88-96 you usually don't like it.

Acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2005, 06:23:38 PM »

So, if you haven't liked a Eiht or Spice-1 album in years, how am I hating if I say it was wack? LOL @ This Dickrider.

I "hate" all the time? And you're the Queen of Postivity I take it? FUUUUUCK outta here. If it wasn't made between 88-96 you usually don't like it.

how ironic is this statement?  I'm the biggest dickrider and hater in one?  hahahah, ok sgv, big smart guy!

you are hating cuz you go into any spice 1, mc eiht,  _______(fill in the blank with any westcoast gangsta rapper that sgv doesn't like) thread, and no matter what, you start hating.  then you argue with anybody who says the rappers are good, and you will continue to argue with that person over and over and over, until they just don't reply anymore.  which is why this is my last reply your complete nonsense.

and btw dipshit, I'll admit to hating, I'm not an ignorant stubborn block of wood like you.  I hate 50 cent, I hate g unit, I hate lil jon, missy elliot, ja rule, nelly, yin yan twins, and plenty more.  yet I dont' check out any of their threads.  I don't post anything about them.  and I've never listened to a single album of any of theirs.  why?  because I don't give a fuck about them.  yet you seem to constantly post in the mc eiht, spice 1, ___________, topics.  I think you are the dickrider here, not me.

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2005, 06:23:48 PM »
aww shit, I heard in sum interveiw that doc took skeleton beats from dre and jazzy reworked them and added shit.  I might be wrong though.  regardless, it's a dope track.

hook it up with that og version

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2005, 06:56:25 PM »
To me Ren is unfuckwitable... I can´t really explain why that is... He just has some "I´m above the rest" attitude paired with a laid back style... especially on "The Villain in Black" ... I can´t get enough of "Bitch Made Nigga Killa" or just the rest of the tracks on that album and at the same time he was so aggressive on other tracks... "Final Frontier" for example is SO off the hook... as much as I wanna hear some new REN that´s at the same level as TVIB I´m kinda glad that he "retired" (if he really did) ... He, at least, hung up the mic when he was a force to be reckoned with... although I gotta say if you remember that John Doe feat Ren "LP".. that was kind of a letdown...

... but nevertheless Ren is dope...

"Fuck the radio and they´re format -
I got Bitch Made Nigga Killa wrote on my doormat"

davida.b.

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2005, 08:41:33 PM »
MC Ren is one of the greatest westcoast rappers of all time. Unfuckwitable, like the poster above me said.

genevan

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2005, 04:31:58 AM »
ren is one of the rawest mcs ever, period. he needs a new album asap.

SGV

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2005, 12:14:02 PM »

how ironic is this statement?  I'm the biggest dickrider and hater in one?  hahahah, ok sgv, big smart guy!

you are hating cuz you go into any spice 1, mc eiht,  _______(fill in the blank with any westcoast gangsta rapper that sgv doesn't like) thread, and no matter what, you start hating.  then you argue with anybody who says the rappers are good, and you will continue to argue with that person over and over and over, until they just don't reply anymore.  which is why this is my last reply your complete nonsense.

and btw dipshit, I'll admit to hating, I'm not an ignorant stubborn block of wood like you.  I hate 50 cent, I hate g unit, I hate lil jon, missy elliot, ja rule, nelly, yin yan twins, and plenty more.  yet I dont' check out any of their threads.  I don't post anything about them.  and I've never listened to a single album of any of theirs.  why?  because I don't give a fuck about them.  yet you seem to constantly post in the mc eiht, spice 1, ___________, topics.  I think you are the dickrider here, not me.

I take time (rather waste it) by listening to Spice-1's albums, Eiht's albums. That's why I can say what I say. It's not hating, it's telling the truth. But someone like yourself, who has every washed up Gangsta rappers dick in your ass, you get hurt. You start to cry about it. So then I just add fuel to the fire. You get all worked up about it, I think it's hilarious.

You hate on people for no reason. You never listen to their music, you're the worst kind of hater. It's ok little buddy. One day you'll realize the difference between hating and telling the truth.

Rudki

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2005, 01:40:40 PM »
To me Ren is unfuckwitable... I can´t really explain why that is... He just has some "I´m above the rest" attitude paired with a laid back style... especially on "The Villain in Black" ... I can´t get enough of "Bitch Made Nigga Killa" or just the rest of the tracks on that album and at the same time he was so aggressive on other tracks... "Final Frontier" for example is SO off the hook... as much as I wanna hear some new REN that´s at the same level as TVIB I´m kinda glad that he "retired" (if he really did) ... He, at least, hung up the mic when he was a force to be reckoned with... although I gotta say if you remember that John Doe feat Ren "LP".. that was kind of a letdown...

... but nevertheless Ren is dope...

"Fuck the radio and they´re format -
I got Bitch Made Nigga Killa wrote on my doormat"

you said it best man.....^^^

Paul

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2005, 06:23:34 PM »
loved rens verse on the hardest mutha fuckas
that shit was sick
funkyfreshintheflesh

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2005, 04:40:48 PM »
Ren is wack. You LA fools crack me up, just because dude was with NWA, you cock ride him. Dude was an average rapper at best, with no charisma, character, style, or personality.
I agree with the charisma

Mygla

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2005, 07:30:44 AM »

shit he acted a ass on that timberland beat on snoop's last meal..he killed that shit...

yeah, that was the hardest shit on that whole album!