Author Topic: damn WTF is up with some bitches?  (Read 383 times)

Acgrundy

Re: damn WTF is up with some bitches?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2005, 09:38:27 PM »
when she asks why you dont' call, tell her:

you got a million dollar mouthpiece and don't wanna waste it on her bitch ass!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2005, 12:37:11 AM »
just cuz you turned you down once doesn't mean you got stop tryin man, No sometimes means "i want to but im scared, make me feel a little more compfortable then for sure"

you jsut got to know how to work girls

if you ask a girl out once and she says no.....you should expect it, usually only hoes and girls who are sprung on you say yes the first time.

if you ask a girl out a second time and she says no....you got to check the way she says it then proceed based on her reaction

if you see her smile ask her out again a week or so later...if she still says no then move on, but keep her within reach some girls are just weird

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 12:42:09 AM »

one time back in 7th grade i met this hoe over aim she went to a different school she was real cool n stuff and we talked on the phone alot so i fineally was like i need to meet her so i invited her over and when she came over she was an ugly fat bitch and she asked for adam and i said "no hes not here hes running errans with his mom"

so yep fuck the internet hoes

lmao that's scandeezy

i did somethin like that once, i got set up on a blind date once so i'm sitting there at the table waiting for her then all the sudden i feel a tap on the shoulder and i turn around to Olive Oil from Popeye saying "hello are you jacob" then i say naw my name's Richard . and she's all but why are you sitting here by yourself...then i'm all oh i work here i'm just on break right now .  i felt bad because she was going around the whole resterant looking for me and looked sad, but shit i didn't want that girl  :P

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 12:43:53 AM »
just cuz you turned you down once doesn't mean you got stop tryin man, No sometimes means "i want to but im scared, make me feel a little more compfortable then for sure"

you jsut got to know how to work girls

if you ask a girl out once and she says no.....you should expect it, usually only hoes and girls who are sprung on you say yes the first time.

if you ask a girl out a second time and she says no....you got to check the way she says it then proceed based on her reaction

if you see her smile ask her out again a week or so later...if she still says no then move on, but keep her within reach some girls are just weird

I figure shes diggin the attention of me just asking her out but ima try that method

I'm talkin to her on AIM again and I keep telling her im getting calls and shit and then I stop responding for a wile and she asks if im amd or something, I dunno what she wants so ima just keep her in the background for a while.

-KIDRENEGADE-

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2005, 12:54:09 AM »
^^ to stop talking to a hoe the best thing to do is to make up something and just tell her u mad at her for some reason

and i remember my old friend kieth got real faded and fucked with sum fat bitch at our friends party and he gave her my number and when she would call he told me just to tell her he moved out

so if u ever hook up with an ugly bitch and u know u dont want anythign to do with her after that night try that method it seemed to work

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2005, 12:57:02 AM »
^^ to stop talking to a hoe the best thing to do is to make up something and just tell her u mad at her for some reason

and i remember my old friend kieth got real faded and fucked with sum fat bitch at our friends party and he gave her my number and when she would call he told me just to tell her he moved out

so if u ever hook up with an ugly bitch and u know u dont want anythign to do with her after that night try that method it seemed to work

lol that's aweful but i can't hate

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2005, 01:02:08 AM »
i have a friend that has fucked like 3-4 decent looking bitches from chat rooms. How crazy is that?

Dont trip about it
She probably looks like a Whale
Adam, whats that Santana album? ^^^

Amigos  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2005, 01:11:00 AM »
Baila mi hermana baila para mi

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2005, 01:38:20 AM »
Dance Sister Dance  :D

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2005, 01:42:17 AM »
there are alot of crazy mfkers on the internet
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2005, 03:24:58 AM »
you need to learn how to tell if shes fat or not over the phone, (heavy breathing, huskier voice, chewing sounds...)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2005, 12:11:30 PM »
you need to learn how to tell if shes fat or not over the phone, (heavy breathing, huskier voice, chewing sounds...)

lmao..so true
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

DAYUM

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2005, 02:47:29 PM »

thats older woman

i was young and dumb but thats the last time i talked to a girl before knowing what she looked like lol

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2005, 02:59:45 PM »
why talk to cyber chicks anyway ? for all you know its a horny 75 yr old man...