Author Topic: Lil John doing 7 songs apiece for upcoming Too short and ice Cube albums........  (Read 1095 times)

Thirteen

7 lil jon beats on an ice cube cd is just absurd. you act like ice cube is gonna put out 7 singles...that's all lil jon is good at producing.....club singles

anyone that is happy to see lil jon doing most of the beats on a cube cd had to start listening to cube around '99- 00

wcsoldier

Ice Cube gonna spit on 7 beats given by a producer who is set to work with Jessica Simpson, Hilary Duff, and last but not least PARIS HILTON  ::). Need I say more ?

Ice cube is also the same dude makin lame movies like are we there yet.....does it really surprise you?

besides....1) we haven't heard the songs yet so they could be good. 2) Lil jon has come up with some dope beats lately...that song he did with styles p is sick
you may be right. Though honestly I would prefer these legends (Cube, Snoop ..) retired instead doing wack shit which gonna discredit them. Even though , they are big legends.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
7 lil jon beats on an ice cube cd is just absurd. you act like ice cube is gonna put out 7 singles...that's all lil jon is good at producing.....club singles

anyone that is happy to see lil jon doing most of the beats on a cube cd had to start listening to cube around '99- 00

IMBECILE

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
Cube wants to get in touch with the new generation. That's what he's trying to do by hooking up with Lil Jon...

SGV

And this is why the West never blows up. Two OLD ass rappers make an effort to reinvent themselves and all there is, is hate. Lame asses. Oh well. Never complain about the West not blowing up. NEVER.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Im tired of those DUBCC  fuckers that only listen to more bounce to the once

8)

phil123

• Lil Geezy
i wanted to keep my mouth shut but damn SGV, or svg, you sound like a real internet tough guy. a real scary guy who has time to post thousands of times. I'm not about to get into an internet battle with someone, but you need to relax cause we aren't impressed. oh please don't diss me on an internet message board! nooo! you know so much more about music than us, we are all so wack compared to you. LOL!

SGV

UH... What was tough about my post? The truth must've hit home, huh?

phil123

• Lil Geezy
in the end, all of us like different things, we all have different backgrounds and why we prefer a certain sound over another. so its basically like, just cause something is new doesn't make it good, and just cause somethings whats old and what we are used to doesn't make it a classic. right?

SGV

Phil... Work on your English.

The point is... Too Short and Cube are trying to reinvent themselves, something most old ass West Coast rappers don't do, and this is the response they get. Hate before you even hear it. You guys have NO clue what direction they're going in. So Phillip, shut up for a minute. Thanks.

phil123

• Lil Geezy
that's why I call you a tough guy. cause not many other people try and talk shit on an internet board.what do you want me to say? Maybe a lot of people out there aren't like you and dont like how they are reinventing themselves  And i guess you know a lot more about them because you work on a website. Anyone who has a life outside of the internet should rise up and say to people like this guy, man your a loser. yeeeah, ok. lol. for now I'm done with this because I'm getting scared that you might send me a virus. LOL. make way for SGV, he's too $horts manager and he knows everything thats gonna happen. bye winner, flame me if you want, it won't affect my life.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SGV, yes I'd rather never hear a new Cube record again than see him do this to himself. He has too big of a legacy behind him to go off and make something that he was against for 10 years of his career. Cube was always the guy on the top of the charts just because he was that good, not just because he made a hot single with a gimmick. I suppose if he pulled a Krayzie Bone and just had him produce the beat and left Lil Jon out of the song, it might turn out alright, but the move is just not him. Too Short on the other hand, he makes music for ladies who want to shake their asses. I understand that.

SGV

that's why I call you a tough guy. cause not many other people try and talk shit on an internet board.what do you want me to say? Maybe a lot of people out there aren't like you and dont like how they are reinventing themselves  And i guess you know a lot more about them because you work on a website. Anyone who has a life outside of the internet should rise up and say to people like this guy, man your a loser. yeeeah, ok. lol. for now I'm done with this because I'm getting scared that you might send me a virus. LOL. make way for SGV, he's too $horts manager and he knows everything thats gonna happen. bye winner, flame me if you want, it won't affect my life.

Where am I talking shit? LOL @ You hurt.

SGV, yes I'd rather never hear a new Cube record again than see him do this to himself. He has too big of a legacy behind him to go off and make something that he was against for 10 years of his career. Cube was always the guy on the top of the charts just because he was that good, not just because he made a hot single with a gimmick. I suppose if he pulled a Krayzie Bone and just had him produce the beat and left Lil Jon out of the song, it might turn out alright, but the move is just not him. Too Short on the other hand, he makes music for ladies who want to shake their asses. I understand that.

Ice Cube is in his 30s. He's not the revolutionary he once was. He's grown up and has a new outlook, ever thought of that? He has a family now. He has a new bunch of people to make music for... His kids. So, until I hear it, I'm not gonna hate. I'm glad to see two rappers that really have never really reinvented themselves actually make the effort now. Though it is kinda late...

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ice cube never reinvented himself?

mauzip

Ice Cube probably gets along with Lil Jon and he probably likes his music. Ever thought about that?