Author Topic: Tony_Yayo-Thoughts_Of_A_Predicate_Felon-2005-RNS  (Read 1381 times)

Tha_Reverend

Re: Tony_Yayo-Thoughts_Of_A_Predicate_Felon-2005-RNS
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2005, 11:43:30 AM »
Tony Yayo makes my ears bleed.

why was this man given the honor to a featured interview on the almighty dubcnn?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2005, 04:33:33 PM »
whats jome think of it?? cuz u know if he dont like it then we can officially confirm this shit is wack.......imma download it but someone post a quik review!

Why ? You seem to be a much bigger Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit fan than I am.  :laugh:
But, let me break it down for you, HERE WE GO NOW!!!:

The album is pretty damn weak, not garbage, but pretty weak.
Tracks worth listening to more than once:

02. Homicide                   
07. Drama Setter (Feat. Eminem & Obie Trice)
08. We Don't Give A Fuck (Feat. Lloyd Banks, Olivia & 50 Cent)
11. I'm So High  (Feat. Kokane)
15. I Know You Don't Love Me (Feat. 50 Cent, Young Buck & Lloyd Banks)
17. Live By The Gun         

Not surprising, it's the beats and the guests that steal the show.
The white boy steals the show on Drama Setter, with a dark beat and a hypnotic chorus, while the beat and Olivia's actually decent chorus makes track 08 listenable, though 50 and Yayo's verses come dime a dozen, Banks verse is pretty good if your not tired of his punchline style. Kokane funks out "I'm so high" on a space gangsta beat, and track 15 might be one of the best cuts on the album, much thanks to the Buck/Banks guest spots and the smooth beat. Track 17 is just a waste of a good beat.

bigger gunit/aftermath/shady fan than you!?!?!?

u know what homie, imma let that slip cuz i ent got time to get into lil online arguments......

but im kinda shocked cuz i agree with most of ya review....cuz u know usually i dont!haha.....

personally i dont think homicide is all that thought still, its jus aiight......we all heard joints done in that direction come up way better.......its aight but nuttin really id have on spin

i think that we dont give a fuck joint is kinda sick, the beat is sick....yayo comes standard for once, it sounds like his part of the joint........i think everyone came standard on that

drama setter could have been better in my opinion......kinda nice beat, dope hook, yayo is wack and obie aint worth listenin to when yayos spittin on the same joint.....

dont love me joint gotta nice beat to......nice joint

live by the gun.......damn how is someone gonna let yayo fuck up a beat like that?

but overall the album is wack considerin everything he had on the table at his disposal......with all the contacts, names, beats and everythin else he had.....he cant complain noone was their for him like he some lil girl on this album, he jus fucked up.......or maybe thats the best he can get!

peace!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2005, 08:37:51 PM »
i heard drama setter with Eminem and Obie, it was arite
so seductive got annoyin after a while
heard his new videoz too, dint like it.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!