Author Topic: Damn Kobe is really the most hated people in the world after Bush! lol.  (Read 218 times)

acbaylove

Tex Winter in the Oregonian: "Michael Jordan welcomed coaching, but other superstars turn a deaf ear. Of all the stars I've coached, Shaq was the least receptive. He doesn't want to hear it. He is not the least bit interested but he could be so much better."

Big Moses in the Miami Herald: "I want my career to be about championships. So I took one for the team, and that's what a great team player does."

Which quote do you think the Los Angeles Times ran and which one do you think they have ignored for eight days?

Wouldn't it be of interest for fans in Los Angeles to read that Tex Winter, a legendary teacher who coached Shaq for five years, thinks he's selfish. uncoachable, refuses to listen and has underachieved?

Since all we read in the L.A. Times is how selfish Kobe is and how he broke up the team, this statement from Tex finally tells the truth about who the selfish player really was. Yet not a single word of coverage!

Remember how the exerpts from Phil's book got nationwide coverage and were front page headlines in the Times? "Kobe's uncoachable. It was either him or me," etc.

In the same book, there was a story about how Tex was looking at game film with the team during the 2004 Finals against the Pistons and taking Shaq to task. He'd yell at the Big Ingrate for not boxing out, not moving his feet, not playing any defense and getting outhustled on the boards for 48 minutes by Ben Wallace. After rewinding the film and criticizing the Big Baby again, Shaq cursed him, called him a bleeping old man and stormed out of the room.

Again, not a word of coverage in the Los Angeles Times, even though they splashed Phil's criticism of Kobe on the front page for days.

And how could anyone let Shaq get away with calling himself a great team player? Refusing to play defense, jaking it in the finals, showing up to camp out of shape and threatening to sit out an entire season if he's not traded is being a "great team player?"

I hope the Times' writers really enjoy the parties at Shaq's house and the inside tips they get from "Shaq's people" if they write positively about the Big Moses.

Even though he's 3,000 miles away, the "Gentleman's Agreement" lives on. Disgraceful.

by sportsgod from lakersground.net

100% co-sign. Damn, he's hated from L.A. Times and L.A. journalists too. Not to mention the rest of the United States.

acbaylove

Re: Damn Kobe is really the most hated people in the world after Bush! lol.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 04:25:45 AM »
Not to mention that funny-as-hell L.A. Times article they made 2 days after Miami got eliminated by Detroit, where they wrote something like "this defeat aint a defeat: it's a win!" or something like that, dickryding Shaq so much it was disgusting! Now i dont think Kobe is the funniest and nicest people in the world, but damn! L.A. Times and ESPN hates Kobe with passion.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 08:16:40 AM »
that's just the way it is..shaq is such a sensitive bitch that he acts funny & does goofy things & tries to says funny stuff so the media would love him..that's what the media wants..things they could write about/show on TV..shaq is a medias dream come true..shaq is the "medias clown"..

you will never see kobe/jordan/tim duncan/ acting like goof balls just so the media wont say shit about them..

is in the best intrest for the media not to say shit about shaq or they will not get interviews or inside info..just like shaq use to leak out stuff when he was in L.A..

If you remember phil jax in his press conference said "i'm going to try my best to keep everything in house..not let things leak out to you guys(media)".....he was talking about that bitch shaq...

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 10:46:11 AM »
If you remember phil jax in his press conference said "i'm going to try my best to keep everything in house..not let things leak out to you guys(media)".....he was talking about that bitch shaq...

Probably yeah. But he betta stop making them wack books to get some $, now he's getting paid pretty well by the Lakers. ;D

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 12:28:35 PM »
kobe is overrated

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 12:56:34 PM »
The L.A times writers are very negative towards the L.A sports teams unless certain people kiss ass to them.   

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 01:49:10 PM »
kobe is overrated

Kobe Dickriders------>  :boohoo:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 01:51:29 PM »
The L.A times writers are very negative towards the L.A sports teams unless certain people kiss ass to them.   

lol like most newspapers in sports franchise cities

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 02:20:05 PM »
that's just the way it is..shaq is such a sensitive bitch that he acts funny & does goofy things & tries to says funny stuff so the media would love him..
that's exactly what I wanted to say. Shaq wants to be loved by everyone n he sucks dicks for it

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 03:23:14 PM »
hell yea, I read the L.A. Times sports section everyday

during the Laker season, all the Times writers trash him, the Times writers don't even like the Lakers I think  :grumpy: