Author Topic: Do you respect Kayne West?  (Read 727 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you respect Kayne West?
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2005, 04:17:50 PM »
i'ma be short as always. Yeah, because i like his music...as a person i dislike him, he's a hater, and a bussiness man...all of his music is very good, i like the lyrics, but he does it for money
You believe that he's just another rapper?  going for money?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2005, 06:02:13 PM »
I respect his music...the fucking guy puts better music then most of the wack ass commercial rappers out there these days...he's one of those rare mainstream hiphop artists that actually spends time in making quality music...yeah he can be arrogant and has an ego but at least he could back it up...

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2005, 12:51:37 AM »
i cant stand any of this dudes music he is way overated. lol ive heard statements that he is the 'saviour' of hip hop n shit like that absolute bs he is. i have no respect for his mainstream 13 year old girl bullshit music.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2005, 01:03:04 AM »
have no respect for his mainstream 13 year old girl bullshit music.

??? did you even try to listen to his lyrics or are you judging his music based on his singles?...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2005, 01:08:36 AM »

??? did you even try to listen to his lyrics or are you judging his music based on his singles?...
I have...let's just say he has some good songs..and some..just puts me into zzzzzz...z.z.z
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2005, 03:11:41 PM »
I respect Dude for his versatility

regimemob510

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2005, 03:39:11 PM »
he was raised by a female, so he bitches like a female, that fake ass nigga probably fights lik ea female, and to be a man and think ur better then others, fuck he needs islam in his life, allah will for sure set his arrogant ass straight...  believe it.....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2005, 05:15:50 PM »
man every rapper is arrogant or ingorant to a certain extent...i dunno why y'all say you dont like a cat cuz of that......lol...........shiiit plus whenever a cat like nas or kanye says something thats causes some pink cats to shake suddenly all the luv he got turns into hate

he makes good music....and is speaking his mind

dont know the cat but i check his music, thats all i giv a fuck about

pz

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2005, 08:45:15 PM »
WHEN THE FUCK DID KANYE WEST SAY HE WAS BETTER THAN PEOPLE "i'm better than you guys, all you fans listening" wtf??????

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2005, 08:50:53 PM »
WHEN THE FUCK DID KANYE WEST SAY HE WAS BETTER THAN PEOPLE "i'm better than you guys, all you fans listening" wtf??????
#

lmao.. dumbass. he said that no rapper in the game is better than him.. that alone should say enuff for me to not elaborate...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2005, 11:13:47 PM »

Yea..... but even his flow is wack az.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2005, 11:53:32 PM »

Yea..... but even his flow is wack az.

Then that`s just dumb..you gotta listen to his whole albums...you can`t judge like that, why are you guys on dudes nuts cause of what he says? If you like his music, listen to it.

JigsawCorleone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2005, 01:07:06 PM »
Personally i think Kanye's gay (w/ John Legend) literally, but they (Roc) tryna do somethin' different wit' Kanye, don't no rapper no matter how different they rap dress or talk like dat nigga, not even niggaz from da Chi', i should know, one of my niggaz iz born and raised in da Chi' (claim 2 be around tha same spot az Kanye).

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2005, 08:13:15 PM »
he'z arite, sum of his songz i like, sum i dun.
as for his arrogance, a lotta rapperz do hav it.
i think ppl wuda expected him to be more humbler tho for 2 reasonz:
1) he survived a fatal and terrible accident, and was even lucky to be able to rap again
2) he aint the gangsta type of artist

a few otherz hav the arrogance but usually classify themselves as gangstaz.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2005, 09:19:16 PM »
I don't need rappers "in your face" attitude.  That leads not much sales.  Some will still sell regardless, but for kayne...man after his late registration...he better not "register" another album again.
Have you guys seen his commerical?  HAHAH...Teddy Bear...
Kayne needs a hug.  His music-wise....well...he shouldn't be complain at this stage.