Author Topic: fuck it: Game = the king of the West  (Read 1211 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: fuck it: Game = the king of the West
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2005, 01:43:36 AM »
yo in my opinion, game aint king of the west... i used to think he was good when he first come out but personally i grew tired of him and the whole g-unit bullshit and also when Yuk destroyed him in their beef, proved game wernt all that...

I would agree with Game being King of tha West, but how can the king of the west be made Yuk's bitch?

Easy gameova diss 1 & 2.... Game tried to mess with the "5 on it" beat and Yuk slayed him.... Game did alrite init but Yuk took it to a new level wit "gameova2"
"Adjust your tongue ring, while Dre puts his dick in your ass, you pretty young thing" haha that was a dope line...

No, I was agreeing with you. How could Game be the King of the West if Yuk made him his bitch. The best diss was on War Time

-One you was on Change of Heart
 number two you had a tounge ring
 number three you was a Chipindale dancer shaking your ding a ling
 number four before you was a blood you was a santana crip
 five he lies
 number six he a bitch that's gay shit-

ohhh props then Bizzy... mis-read your post... yeah yuk made game look like a fool... why in my opinion he's of the heavy hitters when it comes to tha westcoast...

And NauticaICE i understand what your saying but you gota admitt game wouldnt be ne where near as rich and famous if he didnt have 50 or Dre behind him at the start.... now a days to sell big records on tha west its who you know.......

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2005, 01:45:49 AM »
^^^ yah he wouldnt be as big as he was if he didnt have 50 to start his shit

but still......

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2005, 01:56:37 AM »
At the moment. He got the most buzz.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2005, 03:46:31 AM »
game makes good songs but i think without 50 he wont sell that much, we'll see what happens though, best of luck 2 him

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2005, 04:06:18 AM »
Thought Game's online street team Biggboyy2004 had already done this topic..  ???
He only sold 2 mill though, enough rappers have fell off after that, you'd thought he did Eminem or 50 numbers the way some people get excited.
Xzibit sold 2 mill. with Restless, Snoop does it from time to time, doesn't really make you a king.

he is 5 mill worldwide bitch so stop hating.

dont know if he is the king of the west but he is definately holding it down + i think he is getting better and he will drop a better album this time because he doesn't have 50 around, also his roster @ BWS is crazy.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2005, 04:30:36 AM »
yo in my opinion, game aint king of the west... i used to think he was good when he first come out but personally i grew tired of him and the whole g-unit bullshit and also when Yuk destroyed him in their beef, proved game wernt all that...

I would agree with Game being King of tha West, but how can the king of the west be made Yuk's bitch?

Easy gameova diss 1 & 2.... Game tried to mess with the "5 on it" beat and Yuk slayed him.... Game did alrite init but Yuk took it to a new level wit "gameova2"
"Adjust your tongue ring, while Dre puts his dick in your ass, you pretty young thing" haha that was a dope line...

Game's diss was tight as fuck, but Yuk is just a beast.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2005, 04:49:56 AM »
50 cent is the king of the west he made Game

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2005, 05:10:28 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO JOKE OF THE DAY  wow ur really a fagot u dumass fitty aint king of the west and dre made game DR DRE = the real king of the west not something outta ur wet dreams u stupid slut how bout u change ur name to Mr. Homo

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2005, 01:30:43 PM »
At the moment. He got the most buzz.

yukmouth iz doin more underground stuff.
ice cube is makin moviez rite now (like sumone mentioned before).
dre is makin beatz and stuff rite now; once he dropz detox tho he'll prolly hav a bigger buzz.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2005, 03:19:02 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO JOKE OF THE DAY  wow ur really a fagot u dumass fitty aint king of the west and dre made game DR DRE = the real king of the west not something outta ur wet dreams u stupid slut how bout u change ur name to Mr. Homo

;D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 03:20:48 PM by Makaveli R.I.P. »

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2005, 06:21:41 PM »

He doesn't even get love in N.Y. ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2005, 08:19:28 PM »
"everybody wanna be king of the west
but, they aint runnin a damn thing on the west"
- game
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2005, 02:48:54 AM »
Game sold 5 mill already

'EclipZe

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2005, 07:44:08 AM »
game got that catchy vibe, I still bump the documentry album from time to time... and his mixtape shit, it's just awesome :D , he's just tite, and can't wait for his next album, but king of the west? nah, he needs a few more albums.. then it's discussable

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2005, 08:09:27 AM »
this looks like a place where id come in and start hatin on the Gayme but im gonna reframe from hatin on that gay dame