Author Topic: RUMOURS DR DRES NEW PROTEGE, SNOOP CANCER? CROOKED  (Read 1378 times)

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
Re: RUMOURS DR DRES NEW PROTEGE, SNOOP CANCER? CRO
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2002, 04:49:52 PM »
If you need to mix your weed with tabaco then you must have shit weed, I tried weed mixed with tabaco and it is shit, in my country that's a fucking crime some people wuld smack you in tha head if you passed them a joint with tabaco in it, Hash with tabaco don't taste too bad but id rather smoke striaght bud.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2002, 06:10:54 PM »

And the only time you need tobacco  for smoking weed is when you smoke a joint.. thats what the funk i'm sayin, when u smokin a joint u need some tabacco with it so it could burn better, but i don't

And you CAN get lung cancer from smoking weed.no , only if u keep the smoke in your lung or your stomack like i've said b4

snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2002, 04:38:08 AM »
Yall mixing up fucking Hash with Budz, Hash is consentrated compressed weed that is like a soild little brick that you gota mix with Tabaco or even bud to smoke, Bud is tha pure straight of the fucking plant and dried ready to smoke, But don't be confusing this with fucking Cabage (Tha leaves) which is straight shit, Most yall europeans would be smoking hash cause ya'll aint got the climate to grow good sticky skunky indo.

Aint got the climate??? just buy a fuckin lamp (400-500w) and u get buds as big as your nuts!

Here in sweden we got good shit, weed & hasch.

Anyone heard about a place in denmark called "Christiania"??
Its a place were u can smoke legally, like Amsterdam.
They sell everything there, the best shit in north europe!!!

A plane ticket cost about 40$ from Sweden to Denmark so i can go every weekend if i want!

"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2002, 05:10:57 AM »
Speak for yoself, homeboy.. I'm from Calgary and ain't nobody around here mix weed with tobacco.. maybe y'all Frenchies do, but not out here. I never even heard of that before.. anyway, I think some of y'all is confusin' hash with weed, and weed with hash.. damn rookies. And the only time you need tobacco (or weed) for smoking hash is when you smoke a joint.. hash burns fine by itself in a pipe or bong.

And you CAN get lung cancer from smoking weed.

no, ur a fuckin rookie, it don't burn on a bong proper witout it bein mixed, and like i sed b4, what u call hash, we call weed.

Hittman

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2002, 05:29:04 AM »

Read my post properly. I was responding to Logic who said his wierd is dark and hard 

What The Fuck You Talking About?

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2002, 11:25:07 AM »
1. For all ya'll callin Hash Weed, It ain't Weed it's Hash accept the fact you smoke Hash not Weed, They ain'ty the same shit

2. Like the fella before say if you aint got the climate get some heat lamps and a hydroponic setup and you'll be smoking thya micky buz, Shit get it even if you do got tha climate cause hydro budz fucking kill outdoor shit.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2002, 11:41:55 AM »
1. For all ya'll callin Hash Weed, It ain't Weed it's Hash accept the fact you smoke Hash not Weed, They ain'ty the same shit

2. Like the fella before say if you aint got the climate get some heat lamps and a hydroponic setup and you'll be smoking thya micky buz, Shit get it even if you do got tha climate cause hydro budz fucking kill outdoor shit.

for fuks sake this has been sed a thousand times now, it depends where u cum from as to the definition of weed. u only think hash is different cos thats the way it is where u cum from...but where i am...the stuff u call hash is weed to us, so stop tryna proove everyone rong actin like u know when its already been sed!

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2002, 10:41:13 PM »

for fuks sake this has been sed a thousand times now, it depends where u cum from as to the definition of weed. u only think hash is different cos thats the way it is where u cum from...but where i am...the stuff u call hash is weed to us, so stop tryna proove everyone rong actin like u know when its already been sed!

Let me get this straight:

The word "Hashisch" is arabic and it means "weed" so that explains why yall be arguing, BUT to me Hasch & weed are 2 different things.

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"