Author Topic: what u think of 300 shots from g unit **LINK**  (Read 1355 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what u think of 300 shots from g unit **LINK**
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2005, 02:08:16 PM »

def a response.. whoo kid even mentions 300 bars on this...

but its wack

ya whoo kid is a fag this song is no where near 300 barz and therefore shouldnt be mentioned in the same paragraph as 300 barz, i mean c'mon 300 barz is gona be the 'cornerstone song' of this beef fo years to come and this song wont be rembered squat

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2005, 02:10:09 PM »
I Guess the response isnt really with a DISS, it's look at all the talent 50 has got behind him since Game left him, when Game arrived G-Unit had pretty much all it needed at the time a bunch of young dudes gong platinum easy, now Game is saying he was the tightest there and all (arguably true), so what can 50 due to prove this, not reply (im sure Dre has his tongue right now) he shows the world he has way more succes coming with all the talent he has...yeah Havoc of Mobb Deep really put it out there, but it wasnt a big diss aside from the fact that G-Unit doesnt seem to be falling off or going anywhere....sad but true...Game should drop an album already, prove he can do it himself, that way he looks even better ...thats my take i guess, theres a lot of 50 dickriders in the industry, and most of them are on this track, Game, Aftermath, have a lot to be worried about is what i got from it...

To be honest wat does game have to prove i dont think he shud release an album asap cus in my mind he proved he can get success without G Unit cus he is dissin them rite now and he is still popular he doesnt need g unit to be popular
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2005, 02:16:21 PM »
this sucks real bad

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2005, 02:25:27 PM »
This shit would be like if the Notorious B.I.G. released "Hit You Up" and didn't mention tupac...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2005, 02:44:18 PM »
This shit would be like if the Notorious B.I.G. released "Hit You Up" and didn't mention tupac...

AHAHHAHAHA

ABN

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2005, 03:15:49 PM »
lyrically as it stands right now i donīt tink anyone on G-Unit Records will stand a chance against Game coz Mobb Deep has just released wack diss songs ever since Drop A Gem On Em and they really showed that they are weak battle rappers when they tried to go at Jay & Nas. M.O.P. arenīt known for their battle skills. 50 eeh heīs a pop singer these days. Banks has been soundin real lame lately and hasnīt destroyed anyone in a battle. Buck got some serious talent but is he a good battle rapper? Yayo well heīs the official G-unit hypeman/mascot/janitor/50īs condom man what the fuck is he gonna do lyrically? Spider Loc is trash on the mic. shit Game gonna win this battle without a doubt. Gameīs biggest threats would be either M.O.P. or Buck but dunno about their battling skills and this 300 Shots song was certified trash and it certainly wonīt be mentioned along with 300 Bars in 10 years or so.

soopa-man

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2005, 03:19:21 PM »
I Guess the response isnt really with a DISS, it's look at all the talent 50 has got behind him since Game left him, when Game arrived G-Unit had pretty much all it needed at the time a bunch of young dudes gong platinum easy, now Game is saying he was the tightest there and all (arguably true), so what can 50 due to prove this, not reply (im sure Dre has his tongue right now) he shows the world he has way more succes coming with all the talent he has...yeah Havoc of Mobb Deep really put it out there, but it wasnt a big diss aside from the fact that G-Unit doesnt seem to be falling off or going anywhere....sad but true...Game should drop an album already, prove he can do it himself, that way he looks even better ...thats my take i guess, theres a lot of 50 dickriders in the industry, and most of them are on this track, Game, Aftermath, have a lot to be worried about is what i got from it...

To be honest wat does game have to prove i dont think he shud release an album asap cus in my mind he proved he can get success without G Unit cus he is dissin them rite now and he is still popular he doesnt need g unit to be popular

Because the thing that makes 50 look like he made Game is the fact that he has like 4 different acts buzzing the way Game was earlier this year, all the "Game Over" shirts on M.O.P. and Mobb Deep, 50 was involved in 4 tracks on The Documentary, "Westside Story", "Hate IT Or Love It", "How We Do", "Higher" (check the writing credits) and you can damn near hear 50 on "Church For Thugs"...thats truth, i dont give a fuck about the beef becuase it pointless im saying as a Game fan i wanna hear him rock shit for dolo, like Cube did with "Amerikkka's Most" maybe ill get a classic album from Game, all the shit he has been through lately he has a lot to talk about, thats what i meant dont get upset about it, just truth he recorded alot of shit with 50 for "the documentary" they even left off that song "Count On Me" with him and 50...Game just needs to keep it movin, cause 50 is...all i was saying...

soopa-man

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2005, 03:22:27 PM »
lyrically as it stands right now i donīt tink anyone on G-Unit Records will stand a chance against Game coz Mobb Deep has just released wack diss songs ever since Drop A Gem On Em and they really showed that they are weak battle rappers when they tried to go at Jay & Nas. M.O.P. arenīt known for their battle skills. 50 eeh heīs a pop singer these days. Banks has been soundin real lame lately and hasnīt destroyed anyone in a battle. Buck got some serious talent but is he a good battle rapper? Yayo well heīs the official G-unit hypeman/mascot/janitor/50īs condom man what the fuck is he gonna do lyrically? Spider Loc is trash on the mic. shit Game gonna win this battle without a doubt. Gameīs biggest threats would be either M.O.P. or Buck but dunno about their battling skills and this 300 Shots song was certified trash and it certainly wonīt be mentioned along with 300 Bars in 10 years or so.

Agreed, but damn dont you see the irony all them fools is doing is making money, they aint really dissing but shit i bet this wack answer back gets more attention because of the star power it has, yeah to me Game won easily because Game went at them SOLO FOR 15 minutes while there was like 20 people on there...but to me its the fact there is 20 dudes on it that makes you say shit them fools dont stop...

ABN

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2005, 03:25:23 PM »

Agreed, but damn dont you see the irony all them fools is doing is making money, they aint really dissing but shit i bet this wack answer back gets more attention because of the star power it has, yeah to me Game won easily because Game went at them SOLO FOR 15 minutes while there was like 20 people on there...but to me its the fact there is 20 dudes on it that makes you say shit them fools dont stop...
all them fools is makin money? wait until their album comes out and if Yayo and Olivia doesnīt go platinum+ you think they gonna be makin money? hell naw they prolly have to sell more then 1 million to re-coupe and iīm pretty sure 50 pays his artists like all other moguls has done in the past so iīm pretty sure that the only one makin money is a guy called Curtis Jackson.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2005, 03:26:53 PM »
 Yayo well heīs the official G-unit hypeman/mascot/janitor/50īs condom man - LMAO i fell off my chair reading this...so funny props!!!  8) 8) 8)

ABN

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2005, 03:38:17 PM »
and i gotta add this. damn Game killed Yayo once again on Kiss Your Ass Good Bye(Extended Remix).

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2005, 03:40:52 PM »
Yayo well heīs the official G-unit hypeman/mascot/janitor/50īs condom man - LMAO i fell off my chair reading this...so funny props!!!  8) 8) 8)
LOL

"Yayo, bring the condoms, im in room 203
freak bitch look like kim, before the surgery
its an emergency, on Michael Jackson, see
you'll pitch her and say she looks like me,"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2005, 03:48:05 PM »
this is weak! game is killin them gunit niggas at the moment.......shit 50 needs to try n slide from this beef and get some of their big names cd's out and let the music do the talkin.......cuz they aint done shit to game on wax...yayos album was wack........downloading olivias album will be like buyin it for most ppl.....i doubt many will cop that........he needs to get releasing the other niggaz off his label!

ABN

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2005, 03:50:20 PM »
lmao at us not bein the only ones wonderin what the fuck Yayo is doin with his hands "Give you a reason to do that dumb shit with ya hands" lmao.

ABN

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2005, 03:54:41 PM »
and i gotta add this. damn Game killed Yayo once again on Kiss Your Ass Good Bye(Extended Remix).

hook it up!
iīm gonna. iīm just waiting do dl it in better quality coz i got a shitty version. whoa at Beanie dissin the ROC and SP and Game goin hard on Yayo on the same remix.