Should CWalker be banned?

Yes
28 (71.8%)
No
8 (20.5%)
That statement wasn't really racist.
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: A Clear Majority Agree CWalker is a Racist and Deserves to be Banned...  (Read 991 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"You're an idiot. The culture of America isn't based upon the whole world. We are a WESTERN nation built upon WESTERN civiliization. Africa, Asian, indegenuous cultures are all inferior." -CWalker

I don't really care one way or the other, but this needed some attention.  The guy IMO is obviously a racist prick.  I used to think that sort of thing wasn't tolerated on here, maybe I'm wrong.

What do y'all think?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 10:40:07 AM by Ant »

Don Seer

Re: Does dubcc tolerate racism?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 08:18:18 AM »
why is that racist? he hasnt said a thing about colour, just that countries are less advanced. its true that the western world see's itself as more advanced.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 08:26:40 AM »
Isnt racism a lack of tolerance? Now if you don't tolerate racism, isnt it kinda paradoxical? :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 08:27:45 AM »
That wasn't a racist comment. In fact, I can see where C-Walker is coming from and I somewhat agree with him.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 09:07:28 AM »
I tihnk Cwalker is the most racist mother fuker on this board

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 12:19:35 PM »
who is C-walker? :-\
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 01:36:51 PM »
That wasn't a racist comment. In fact, I can see where C-Walker is coming from and I somewhat agree with him.

why is that racist? he hasnt said a thing about colour, just that countries are less advanced. its true that the western world see's itself as more advanced.

Isnt racism a lack of tolerance? Now if you don't tolerate racism, isnt it kinda paradoxical? :D

Main Entry: rac·ism
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Main Entry: ra·cial
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or based on a race
2 : existing or occurring between races

Main Entry: race
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French, generation, from Old Italian razza
1 : a breeding stock of animals
2 : a: a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock  b : a class or kind of people unified by community of interests, habits, or characteristics

You're free to make your own conclusions, but if we accept the dictionary definition of racism then it seems pretty clear CWalker is racist, or at least his statement was.  According to the dictionary their is a cultural dimension to race, but regardless his words were African, Asian, or Indiginous cultures are inferior.  Let's not play word games, its basically the same as saying African, Asian, or Native people are inferior.

If you don't think that's racism I dont really care. To me its just a bit ironic that a hip-hop message board tolerates racism, but to each his own. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 02:09:44 PM »
Even though my first instict made me vote yes, I actually think he shouldn't be banned.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

hotdamn

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 02:39:40 PM »
CWalker believes white people are superior to non-whites (same belief as Hitler)...
People get banned for saying "niglet" or "pasty".... but CWalker doesn't get banned when he claims that white people are superior to other races, that people from non-western countries are backwards, and that only non-whites are the ones involved in gang activity.

Maybe CWalker really isn't racist.... but he's ignorant... being ignorant isn't a crime, and he shouldn't be banned for being an idiot.

CWalker would've been very happy living in 1940 Germany with other people that had the same ideals as him.

I don't care how much he tells himself that he's American... he isn't. A true American knows the ideals and foundatios laid out by our founding fathers, CWalker doesn't. CWalker's English is barely good enough to pass out of a 4th grade ESL class. If he doesn't want to learn the language and adapt, then he should go back to the Ukraine.  :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 02:42:52 PM »
c-walker is different than other racists.. he doesnt diss anyone or anything.. he just has fuckin weird ideologies
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 03:13:26 PM »
Ant is a typical left winger. They want to censor anyone who has a viewpoint that is different than their own. They do it all the time to conservatives on college campuses. I guess it is easier for Ant to get me banned then it is to prove me wrong.

In all seriousnous, saying that western civilization is superior to other cultures is just the brutal honest truth. Capitalism, democracy, separation of church and state, freedom of religion, frreedom of speech, human rights.......those are all western concepts and they are what make us better than China, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc. Stop with the nonsense that all societies are equal, man. You are living in a simplistic, politically correct dreamworld.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 03:18:30 PM by CWalker187 »

hotdamn

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 03:20:58 PM »
In all seriousnous, saying that western civilization is superior to other cultures is just the brutal honest truth. Capitalism, democracy, separation of church and state, human rights.......those are all western concepts and they are what make us better than China, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc.

What makes us superior? The fact that we have more money? We can afford more, so we're superior? You're an idiot.

Human rights? Guantanamo? Abu Gharib?

Democracy? Since when do we want other countries to have true democracies where the governments are there to help their own people? Did we not support dictatorships when it was in our financial interest to do so? Did we not help bring Saddam Hussein to power?

Separation of church and state? I'm guessing you know nothing about the history of Europe.

LOL... you're ignorant... that's all there is to it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 03:29:05 PM by -JAMAL- »

hotdamn

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 03:41:34 PM »
Let me ask you a question, ignorant one... when you refer to Western Civilization are you talking about just North America and Europe, or are there other nations you're including?

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 03:43:24 PM »
you fags are getting way too worked up, the thread starter has a bad argument, here's setting it straight

one time CWalker said he is glad he doesnt live by any minorities and a bunch of garbage like that

THAT was the racist comment that declared him as a racist to people.....not the quote on the first post about Western Civilization

but whatever, dude probably is racist, who cares that's his problem, that's a dumb comment to make I thought but I'm not gonna try to ban the guy :laugh:

I'd rather read and laugh more at how dumb some of his comments are about race  ;D

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 04:09:38 PM »
you fags are getting way too worked up, the thread starter has a bad argument, here's setting it straight

one time CWalker said he is glad he doesnt live by any minorities and a bunch of garbage like that

THAT was the racist comment that declared him as a racist to people.....not the quote on the first post about Western Civilization

but whatever, dude probably is racist, who cares that's his problem, that's a dumb comment to make I thought but I'm not gonna try to ban the guy :laugh:

I'd rather read and laugh more at how dumb some of his comments are about race  ;D

To be honest, dude, I really don't care if CWalker gets banned.  I just know people been banned for being racist in the past, so I figure I'd point it out and see how people feel.  Obviously the post isnt that retarded since a bunch of people voted 'yes' and two people voted 'no' and we all know trauma was one of them.