Author Topic: Yayo on Direct Effect: "Detox 'bout to come out..."  (Read 1352 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yayo on Direct Effect: "Detox 'bout to come out..."
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2005, 10:52:29 PM »
U wouldnt support a Dre album just because of a cat like Yayo being on the album. I can understand not goin' out and buyin a Yayo or G-Unit album but not supportin' the man that put the Westcoast on the map cause of some1 like Yayo is not cool. U already know that Dre is gonna have 50 on the album, at least once.

No disrespect homie, but u gotta support Dre.

I don't need to support anyone. Dre's got more money than I'd make in 5 lifetimes. He should be paying me to buy it.

I feel u, believe me, I feel u, but its things like this that make Dre be skeptical bout releasing another album, wondering if he makes the wrong move that the public wont support his music and have a flop for a retirement album. 

Even if Yayo is on the album u know that Dre not gonna let him come off weak. 

In my eyes, he is making a wrong move. No matter how much he doctors up G-Unit, they are still going to sound like assholes. I'm not in the studio hearing the music being made so it could be the best rap CD ever, but since GRODT dropped, I made sure I didn't give any of my money to 50 because I don't support what he does. I can assure you though that me not buying Dre's album will not hurt his sales at all.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2005, 11:08:41 PM »
^ Yeah Game doesn't sound like an asshole either :P Stop the hating. 50 ain't doing anything worse then any other artist.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2005, 11:12:44 PM »
what makes you guys think dre is actually keeping that yayo track anyways? remember dre duz so many tracks and only chooses a couple of them....who knows he might get cut and not even be on it....jusyt cuz yayo said so dont meen it can happen...

exactly.afterall yayo was so sure that hes got like 3 dre beats on his album and we all know how that turned out

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2005, 11:16:26 PM »
"it's To-ny Yay-o up in this - bitch"

'nuff said..... lemme go get shoot myself in the fucking head with a fucking machine gun god fucking damnit, fucking hell

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2005, 11:26:14 PM »
^ Yeah Game doesn't sound like an asshole either :P Stop the hating. 50 ain't doing anything worse then any other artist.

I don't like Game either but at least he's bareable.

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2005, 12:11:31 AM »
C'mon dawgs it's just the same BS as Em saying he has 6 beats on Detox and it's coming in Summer 05. Have you already read or heard something relevant in a Yayo interview ? Me, NEVER. Yayo has no details about Detox, he just talking BS as usual  ::)

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2005, 12:18:12 AM »
I diged Yayos part on Games album.  LOL is yayos album that bad?  I refuse to peep it cuase of the feed back.

but Dre never let peeps come wack on his shit.  Yayo on a Dre album could turn out just like Chingy on a Quik album.  he could bring out the best in him ya never know.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2005, 02:14:27 AM »
The line up for "DETOX"-yayo,50,em,g-unit,moob-deep,spider-loc,the new dude(that mellman brought in)....this will be his weakest lp. yall....cause dre gonna pull some pussy shit.its in him....oh!bussa bus,eve.......more east than west.......and its gonna get 5mics from the xxl fags.and set all kind of bullshit records.real niggaz wont be pumping this lp. I promise!....im more waiting for the (FUGEES) shit than DREs.........................when will yall learn that AFTERMATH is not for the real niggaz.its for the white,euro,american pop crowd,wiggas......dre got yall hyped for shit....west,west yall.yeah wriiight. ::)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2005, 02:27:49 AM »
If he's on there, I'm not buying it.

same here... I don't wanna hear no eastcoast muthafuckers on detox...
fuck g-unit and them

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2005, 02:58:16 AM »
this will b a dark dark day if these rumors are correct...  :-\
Dre must know that even though these fools are on his label that he is never guna achieve an album like 2001 with them...

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2005, 03:31:50 AM »
it wont happen trust me yayo is tryin to make a buzz for himslef
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2005, 04:02:44 AM »
if Yayo is on there hopefully his part will be shorter than Tray Deee's was on 2001
lol

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2005, 04:13:06 AM »
why woz tray dee only on the intro on 2001?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2005, 04:24:41 AM »
I wouldn't believe Yayo, he probably doesn't even know Dre.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2005, 04:34:56 AM »
I wouldn't believe Yayo, he probably doesn't even know Dre.

Exactly...this is probably just another stunt (similar to the ''MY ALBUM IS IN STORES, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO BUY IT'' T-Shirt he wore at the VMA's) that he'll use in an attempt to sell 112 more copies of his album.

How funny would it be if Yayo continued to brag about recording with Dre and being featured on ''Detox'' - only for his track to be cut?
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One