Author Topic: Topic-Why doesnt Eazy get the respect he deserves?  (Read 546 times)

reeyotch

• 'G'
Re: Topic-Why doesnt Eazy get the respect he deserves?
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2005, 12:53:05 PM »
It's not how you died, it's the music.  Big L got shot up, but a lot of people nowadays don't even know who he is.
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Euski Luv

• Lil Geezy
  • Muthafuckin "Reppin S"
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2005, 01:10:11 PM »
It's not how you died, it's the music.  Big L got shot up, but a lot of people nowadays don't even know who he is.

Big L was a Lyrical Genius,Trouble was his music was still slightly underground,Had he been more mainstream everybody
would of heard of that muthafucka............He was one seriously talented guy,like most he was taken to soon.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2005, 01:26:36 PM »
I don't care what nobody says......................Eazy-E is Top 5 Eazily and i agree witt tha thread starter. tha nigga doen't get tha respect he deserves and he was a big inspiration to alot of our favorite West Coast rappers.

Top 5 of what? Be more specific.

Rappers........................ :P

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2005, 01:31:06 PM »

^^^^^ Eaxactly

so muthafuckas need to stop making Pac an Biggie's shootings as what gives them respect and love

Citizen-Y

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2005, 03:09:56 PM »

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »
why? because he was Eazy a Compton OG who didnt give a fucc. alot of niggas dont like E cuz he could kicc it in em streets and most of the rappers is studio gz afraid to get exposed by niggaz like E. another factor is his death.he died of aids and muthafuccas automaticly assume he a busta cuz he died of aids.nigga fucc dat. he waas more of a G then Pac and Biggie combined.its ironic he went out the way he did. he was in Compton all day and alot of jealous ass bustas tried to hate on him and aksin him to put em on ruthless. i remember tweedy loc tryin to get on. a gang of niggas coulda smoked the lil nigga. and he dead of aids. Ironic wit a capital I.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 11:52:59 PM »
Pac served hard time, but Eazy never had a parking ticket in his entire life.  Eazy wasn't a gangster, he was a crack dealer who got pimped out by some fat white record exec, and made his money doing the same thing Dr. Dre & Ice Cube did.... all 3 of them were born in the hood and shit but they weren't the ones out doing hard shit in the streets, they were just the ones trying to survive and stay out of gangs and shit.... but on record they act like they owned the streets.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with them being actors, but at least recognize them for what they are. 

Euski Luv

• Lil Geezy
  • Muthafuckin "Reppin S"
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2005, 02:57:55 PM »
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with them being actors, but at least recognize them for what they are. 

They wer'nt actors , they were street , You just need to listen 2 Ren , That muthafucka still is & thats over 10 years after
 N.W.A split.

Nosferatu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2005, 12:41:09 AM »
Pac served hard time, but Eazy never had a parking ticket in his entire life.  Eazy wasn't a gangster, he was a crack dealer who got pimped out by some fat white record exec, and made his money doing the same thing Dr. Dre & Ice Cube did.... all 3 of them were born in the hood and shit but they weren't the ones out doing hard shit in the streets, they were just the ones trying to survive and stay out of gangs and shit.... but on record they act like they owned the streets.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with them being actors, but at least recognize them for what they are. 
pac was being bullied tis his 14
thats pretty gangstta :-X

But Eazy E is dopest rapper of them all

c-dogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2005, 02:58:20 AM »
All of N.W.A were street back then. They might of exagerated in their lyrics but that was only to get their point across. Gota agree wit E-Tek above, Mc ren was and still is a raw true muthafucka. The Villian in Black is about to attack!!!! ha, sheeeeeeeeet. 8) ;D