Author Topic: New Idea some of these idiots like Cwalker, Trauma (at times), etc...  (Read 264 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

How about when they make a thread, or respond to one...no one replies? We all know they can be idiots. We all know CWalker is a racist. Saying it over and over doesnt do anything. He proves himself a racist more then any of us could. The only reason they stay at the forefront of this forum is because we all argue with them and respond to them. If you simply let their useless threads disappear into the archives none of us will have to deal with them. Everyone who agrees...check in lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Idea some of these idiots like Cwalker, Trauma (at times), etc...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 07:29:49 AM »
Thing is certain people like to argue and shit. I mean, you and I, we both know, that Kobe is overrated by most Laker-Fans in the Sports and Entertainment-Section, don't we? Yet you, and also I, respond to them. Now, I'm not saying that overrating Kobe is equally bad as being racist or shit, but when it comes down to it, both times we are still arguing with people who hold weird/false opinions. That's why I disagree. It's up to you if you respond to something.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 08:22:26 AM »
exzctly...thats why i dont understand these motherfuckers who want a playa to be more serious.

90% of this board have proven themselves unable to take part in political conmversations ages ago.

Thats why all i do is insult these fags. thats all their good for
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 09:38:24 AM »
exzctly...thats why i dont understand these motherfuckers who want a playa to be more serious.

90% of this board have proven themselves unable to take part in political conmversations ages ago.

whats wrong wit fags, this like the same thing as racism :p

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 10:01:01 AM »

and cuz u get ur feelings hurt

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 11:09:50 AM »
Hey.....it's entertainment.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 12:59:44 PM »

and cuz u get ur feelings hurt

wassup homay...lol....truth hit close to home? when i said fag u thought of ya self?
lol at this chump defending himself when i dissed faggots...j bananass....faggot ass fruitcake

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 01:00:39 PM »

whats wrong wit fags, this like the same thing as racism :p

homie ure the wackest poster this week...first that shit u was sayin in my sig. now this? the fucks the matter with u man?

- Lewis Carroll

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2005, 02:45:54 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2005, 06:26:38 PM »
wassup homay...lol....truth hit close to home? when i said fag u thought of ya self?
lol at this chump defending himself when i dissed faggots...j bananass....faggot ass fruitcake

:'( any credible insults?

G funker

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2005, 01:37:32 AM »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2005, 10:32:22 AM »
Thing is certain people like to argue and shit. I mean, you and I, we both know, that Kobe is overrated by most Laker-Fans in the Sports and Entertainment-Section, don't we? Yet you, and also I, respond to them. Now, I'm not saying that overrating Kobe is equally bad as being racist or shit, but when it comes down to it, both times we are still arguing with people who hold weird/false opinions. That's why I disagree. It's up to you if you respond to something.

yeah, but at least those arguments can be interesting and kinda funny. like arguing with the Eiht dickriders. but these racist fucks should just die. lol

youre right tho, people like to argue plain and simple. Itd be cool if everybody hopped on board with this shit. But we all know, it wouldnt happen. There will always be someone who wants to get into it with these inbreds....oh well lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2005, 11:30:06 AM »

:'( any credible insults?
]

any credible posts? do u even have a credible name J BAananas/z? why should i take a man who names himself bananas seriously?

- Lewis Carroll

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2005, 11:32:25 AM »
Hey.....it's entertainment.

Speaking of Entertainment on Dubcc. Where's Flamboyant been?? ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2005, 01:53:11 PM »
any credible posts? do u even have a credible name J BAananas/z? why should i take a man who names himself bananas seriously?

::)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Bonanno

here jerk off a history lesson for your dumb ass...its a fucking web forum, its entertainment. the man hinmself even hated his nickname but he rocked that shit gangsta. now get off my credible dick
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 01:54:55 PM by J Bananas »