Author Topic: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation  (Read 3821 times)

infinite59

Re: One Love Compilation Album
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2002, 09:33:20 AM »
I have a real tight track written out but I need a beat and some help from someone who knows how to setup a mic on Cool Edit Pro so that there isn't as much background noise, cause I am getting loads at the moment. Reply in this topic or PM me if you can help with either the beat or the mic troubles.

PS - the beat needs to be quite slow with african style drums or something like that, cause that's how i'm feeling this song at the moment.

Send the accapella and beat to Trauma, and he'll mix it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2002, 09:48:03 AM »
Unofficial Tracklisting- KEEP SUBMITTING TRACKS![  

1. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.

2. -Naz T- "Brought to Life" produced by Naz T- I had heard nothing about this cat... he humble about his mic skills... But I'll let you all in on WCC's best kept secret.... Naz T is Madd Talented, he's got some serious heat for ya'll, we're hopin to get two or three solo cuts from him on the album.  

3.-  AlerG-  "The One"- produced by I-Bo- Haven't heard this yet but from what AlerG was saying it could be a masterpiece.    

4. -(If tha 7th clears it) *Sccit feat. tha 7th- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.  

5. -Tom187um Solo- Untitled- Tom sent me the accapella for his solo joint, Trauma's got a beat ready for him, all he needs to do is put it down, and then we'll mix it...Tom dug real deep for this one, deeper than most cats would be willing to go, it's real, straight forward, no glamour, it's dope.

6.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- waiting to be uploaded in unsigned hype forum.

7. -Infinite- "2,102"  This is my 2pac tribute joint.  Suga Foot and I have been working on it for almost 2 weeks now, trying to get this right.  The lyrics and concept come from the book I'm writing.  Finally last night, Trauma was helping us mix the track, and it's startin to come together like I want it.    

8.-  Irish Thug Wannabe feat. Automatik-  "Fuck Hataz"- prod. by I-Bo- This is the thugged out gangsta rap record of the album. A WCC Compilation wouldn't be complete without one of two of these.

9.  WCC Affiliates Joint- Logic's putting together about 10 or so MC's from the WCC all on one track.

10. - Jay ay Bee- Outro- Jay just e-mailed me an accapeella of what sounded like a freestyle representing WCC, it gives all the WCC members a shout-out, ya'll will appreciate this one.  I sent the track to Trauma and he put a beat under it and he's mixin it down.  

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2002, 11:26:13 AM »
Hope it goes well, Id like a copy,

Let us all know the release and details on how to buy, Id love to buy it and have it signed by you guys, I mean if you become famous and all that will be some Ill shit, and you best give shout outs to the WCC, your crew, we be down since day 1
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2002, 12:14:28 PM »
Ok heres whats up with me...The last couple of days ive been recording straight out bullshit (Example: Minority Battle track and just shit i dont put my heart into)...Im thinking I can do much better and i aint even at 50% of my full mic skill capabilitiez yet...as yall know, im also working on my album, im trying my best not to release some bullshit, like ive been doing on wcc the last couple of weeks, i want my album to be straight through heat, but i want to at least have 2 cuts on this compilation...

these are the ones that im willing to submit so far...

1."Clap Yo Handz" - Sccit Featuring Tha7th
Produced by L.O.R.D
Written by Sccit and Tha7th
Mixed by Sccit

Just some party track we put together in a short while, but still dope, the beat is blazing, it gets u jumping, ready to dance, if you ever take this CD to the dance clubs, house partys, etc I suggest you ask the DJ to bump this cut...LoL

2."Talent Show" - Sccit Featuring Narrator
Produced by DOCB
Written by Sccit and Narrator
Mixed by Sccit

Just a track that basically showcases me and Narrators talent, one of my first tracks i ever recording, with a funny ass (catchy) hook, got a BUMPING bass, I suggest to bump this one in your car! (Unless you have fragile windows, LoL)

Also, now I'm working on probably the best song im gunna be submitting for this comp. It's some LAID BACK, G Funk, Synthed out, west coast shit. It's gunna be solo. I already have the beat, ready, I just need to write lyrics to it, and record 'em. I hope this will turn out dope. I just need to get the producers named clear, and I'll start recording...

I know by the time my album comes out, I will be much, MUCH more improved and ill be rapping at maybe 75% of my capabailities...My shit on this compilation will basically be the preview for my actual album, which im gunna put a TON of effort into...

Doggystylin

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2002, 12:18:45 PM »
well....i dont see why this thread should still be a sticky thread, people got the point you guys are makin a album.....i think yall should let this go and make a new thread when your all done with the album.....right now there are jus too many stickys and their takin up space"

and oh yeah btw....IF yall want ill drop somethin for the album, but ya gotta get at me if you want somethin from me so dont expect me to drop shit if your not gonna get at me

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2002, 05:57:25 PM »
^^ Yea, we're not really asking people to be on the album, we're just accepting submissions.  This post was the 'request', and now we've got tons of people helping us, and bringing some dope stuff that we'll throw on this.  It's really pretty cool, we got like 15 people working on this!  I didn't think we'd have this much of a turnout.  If you want to be on the album, whip something up, and send it to me or infinite, if you need any help, or need anything, don't be afraid to ask, i'll help you however I can.  Peace~

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2002, 06:04:36 PM »
i need help finding a beat for my song,  does any1 have a dark slow beat

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2002, 07:36:07 PM »
i need help finding a beat for my song,  does any1 have a dark slow beat

Hey i'm working on a dark slow beat at the moment, get at me on Aol instant messenger

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2002, 02:21:00 AM »
I still need a beat for my song. One with african style drums and shit like that.
Holla at me if you can get me a beat like this.

Also is there anyone who can help me setup a mic for Cool Edit Pro?

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2002, 04:31:29 AM »
Naz_D, check ur mail

i sended a snippet of a beat..  8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2002, 03:35:46 PM »
i lookin 4 a beat wit tha same type of vibe that tha eminem song "if i had" has

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2002, 04:00:23 AM »
Oooh, this sounds hot  :o

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2002, 11:25:01 AM »
umm...i don't know if yall are gonna get the song "The One", that's up to I-Bo, he can decide when he receives it...i am however gonna be recording a "Sadam Hitler Remix" if you are interested in that being on the cd than holla cause it's pretty tight and some say it might be better than the original...I-Bo is also on the beat for that one, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

infinite59

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2002, 04:14:10 PM »
umm...i don't know if yall are gonna get the song "The One", that's up to I-Bo, he can decide when he receives it...i am however gonna be recording a "Sadam Hitler Remix" if you are interested in that being on the cd than holla cause it's pretty tight and some say it might be better than the original...I-Bo is also on the beat for that one, peace.

Yeah.... send Trauma or I the remix and we'll put it on the album.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2002, 12:23:07 AM »
is there anything I can do? I'd love to...
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer