Poll

"whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"

kobe
22 (53.7%)
Lebron
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"  (Read 2987 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2005, 10:30:41 AM »
What is that, your substitute response? You little punk bitch... :-*

PLANT

« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2005, 10:34:47 AM »
Douche Bag

acbaylove

« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2005, 10:36:05 AM »
Id love to see a poll by NBA GM's as to who they would rather have on their team, Kobe or LeBron.  Id put my money on 99.9% of the votes going to LeBron

Surprisingly, they already made that poll and, guess what?, Kobe won 100% of the preferences. Now shut the fuck up. Out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2005, 10:36:42 AM »
kobe haters are so passionate about hating kobe.  if you made a poll kobe vs. luc longley, i bet longley would get some votes just because people hate kobe so much.  it's pathetic.

thats how we feel about the Kobe dickriders. "Kobe can do no wrong". Every single so called "Kobe Hater" has mentioned good aspects of his game, as well as bad ones. Every single one on here has admitted he is good, and also one of the better players in the league. On the other side, not one Kobe dickrider has shown the ability to admit that there is ANYthing wrong with Kobe's game. Now you tell me who the ones are that are out of touch with reality. We say he is one of the best, but have opinions on who is better. Yall think he's perfect. If you cant see understand out retarded that idea is, then you fall into the same category as them...and im sorry for u homie. Thing is, we use the arguments FOR KOBE that they give us, and turn it around against them...then all of a sudden its crazy.

Kobe Dickrider-"Kobe is better then Lebron, he has 3 rings!"
Opposition-"Pippen has more rings then Kobe, so he's better"
Kobe Dickrider-"Thats stupid, youre a moron!"

See how fuckin retarded that is? If your own logic works for u, then it also has to work against u also. Whether or not Kobe has played for some great teams in his past, has nothing to do with NOW. Yeah, he had the luxery of being a shooting guard a team with Shaq in the middle, and Phil running the show. Lebron hasnt had that luxery yet. But Lebron, in only a couple years is playing at the same level Kobe is. This isnt a one on one matchup. If i see two players playing on the same level, but one is halfway through their career...and the other is 3 years into it, i go with the youngster. This is the same logic that all you laker fans defended when Laker front office made the decision of Shaq over Kobe. Shaq is at the end of his career, Kobe has a lot left. So how hard is it to understand when that same argument is against you? You see?

No, it's different...Many believe Kobe hasn't even reached his prime yet, same with LeBron. They're under the same boat, you see? The difference is, Kobe is already a great while LeBron hasn't proven shit...He's proven he can play a good season statistically (not even winning-wise, sadly), but so many other have done that...If you look at Vince Carter's stats in his first few seasons, you'd think he'd end up being the greatest ever...But he's not even close...That's why it's Kobe >>>>>> LeBron anyday of the fucking week to anyone with any sense...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2005, 10:38:16 AM »
Id love to see a poll by NBA GM's as to who they would rather have on their team, Kobe or LeBron.  Id put my money on 99.9% of the votes going to LeBron

Surprisingly, they already made that poll and, guess what?, Kobe won 100% of the preferences. Now shut the fuck up. Out.

LMFAO...What a dumbass. I've already mentioned this poll so many times as well...LMAO@99.9% of the votes going to LeBron and him being 100% wrong...Get out of this conversation man, you seriously don't belong...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2005, 10:52:28 AM »

LMFAO...What a dumbass. I've already mentioned this poll so many times as well...LMAO@99.9% of the votes going to LeBron and him being 100% wrong...Get out of this conversation man, you seriously don't belong...PeACe

For real.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2005, 01:09:25 PM »
^^^lol@ you saying i lost because i made more sense then you....wow, you ARE stupid

you made more sense? ??? :grumpy:......i feel sorry for you..you're hate is very strong..congradulations on been the #1 most ignorent hater..i'm done with you..it was nice owning you

kobe  16 (57.1%)  ;D
Lebron  12 (42.9%)  :-X

Total Votes: 28

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2005, 01:35:55 PM »
all i have to say is when shaq was gone kobe didnt even come near the playoffs while lebron would have went to the playoffs if it wasnt for J-KIDD and Vince Carter
my vote goes to lebron Its his second season and he is just going to improve and dominate this league

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2005, 01:59:47 PM »
all i have to say is when shaq was gone kobe didnt even come near the playoffs while lebron would have went to the playoffs if it wasnt for J-KIDD and Vince Carter
my vote goes to lebron Its his second season and he is just going to improve and dominate this league
ahhh....i hate killing these arguments because there have been so many but before i do that...lemme address this quote....first of all the lakers were in the playoffs until kobe got injured and lamar also....lebron didnt make the playoffs in a conference where a .500 record will get u the number four seed in the playoffs...i dont doubt lebron will improve of course he will but if u cant make the playoffs in the eastern conference then that says a lot for a player as good as him.....now to the argument...first when u ask a player in the nba (take note these players actually play againt kobe and lebron) who the best player in the nba is they will either say shaq, kobe, duncan or garnett....(for those of you who cant read i didnt mention lebron in there) its arguable between those four....amare has said kobe is the best player in the league, phil jackson has said he is also, not to mention tex winter. byron scott has said hes the best all around player in the nba as has kenny smith. now second kobe has superior defense over lebron...hes shutdown the likes of tmac (in a convincing manner if i recall), ray allen. lebron plays the passing lanes better than kobe. he does get more steals. kobe is a better scorer and hes more clutch than bron. for the people who say that shaq was a major part of the championships, i say of course he was, but i guess shaq had the ball in those fourth quarters that carried the lakers into the next round. for the person who said if lebron was the one with the lakers with shaq they wouldve won three in a row, i dont think so. like i sai before lebron is not clutch yet. maybe in the future but as of now i havent seen anything close to it. as for this season kobe was triple teamed this season all the time and that is why his percentage went down. im not saying hes perfect because he isnt. sometimes he tried to take over too much and sometimes he was too passive but to even bring up the argument between kobe and lebron is really unfair. its like when the bulls were winning at first everybody liked that they won but after a while people starting going against them because they were on top and they dominated the media. and this is whats going on now. people hate that the lakers are always in the media so they try going with the underdog....i havent seen one good argument that says lebron is better than kobe and next time for all the people who respond on these stupid threads make sure someone makes a good argument for the thing that theyre for before responding because this just goes to show you that they do it just to tick people off. if it wouldve been shaq or kobe or duncan and kobe...see thats reasonable....but this bullshit...not even worth it

acbaylove

« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2005, 04:04:01 PM »
all i have to say is when shaq was gone...

..with Phil Jackson, Tex Winter, the Triangle, Devean George (injured 3/4 of the season), Rick Fox, Karl Malone, Horace Grant, Jamal Sampson, Kareem Rush, Gary Payton, Derek Fisher and Jannero Pargo. Did you intentionally forgot about those ones? Cause there are 3 All Of Famers in the list.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2005, 06:07:33 PM »
this is kinda comical....fox sports.com had kobe is the 3rd best 2 gaurd right now...and lebron the the best 3...lebron is better at the same point in their careers as kobe and is better than him now head to head...lebron lead his team to more wins this year also...face it...kobe isnt considered an elite player no longer  8)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2005, 06:48:54 PM »
WHo's better? Im going with Lebron. No point in arguements here. I've learned that you can't reason with laker fans ;D.

Lebron averaged 27 points, 7 assists, 7 rebounds in his second year  8) (just for you laker fans, kobe has never done that).
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2005, 09:59:15 PM »
Lebron averaged 27 points, 7 assists, 7 rebounds in his second year  8) (just for you laker fans, kobe has never done that).

Jordan hasn't either...LMAO...What's your point? You Kobe-haters bring up the absolute worst arguments ever. But it's aiight, cuz that shit gets shut down by me in a second...PeACe

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2005, 11:36:07 AM »

Jordan hasn't either...LMAO...What's your point? You Kobe-haters bring up the absolute worst arguments ever. But it's aiight, cuz that shit gets shut down by me in a second...PeACe

LOL, I know Jordan hasn't either. My point is, if Lebron can average those numbers in his second year...wow  :o. Anywayz, basketball sucks.  But I watch it anytime Lebron is playing cause that dude can play.

Reall,y the Lebron vs Kobe thing can go two-ways. Each way you're a winner. But I go with Lebron. PeACe.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2005, 11:50:57 AM »

LOL, I know Jordan hasn't either. My point is, if Lebron can average those numbers in his second year...wow  :o. Anywayz, basketball sucks.  But I watch it anytime Lebron is playing cause that dude can play.

Reall,y the Lebron vs Kobe thing can go two-ways. Each way you're a winner. But I go with Lebron. PeACe.

It doesn't go two ways, only on this board. Wade vs. LeBron goes two ways. T-Mac vs. Vince goes two ways. Yao vs. Amare goes two ways. Kobe vs. LeBron does NOT go two ways...Any basketball analyst or NBA expert will tell you there is no comparison thus far...