Author Topic: Why westcoast mc's never come to Europe????  (Read 629 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Why westcoast mc's never come to Europe????
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 03:20:53 AM »
well,...it's not that expensive for promoters/organizers  if they would do a european tour! it's a lof of money if they would bring them only for one show!...but if they would do like 10 concerts, than it's less money i think...but then u must also pay the money for hotels and shit, transport...i don't know:)
and also u have festivals like Splash in Germany...and u see only mc's from the east coast are performing! and this is fucked up!!
it's not like 15 years ago...westcoast hip hop is big right now! ieven bigger than east! somebody should do somethin about it...coz mc's from the west must know, they have a lot of fans in europe!!!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 03:23:31 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005, 03:23:18 AM »
plus the weed is better in EUROPE!!! :pimp:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 03:34:25 AM »
somebody should do A westcoat festival every year...in europe! maybe Germany! and to bring like 10 mc's ...or groups...and everybody would do like 3 or 4 songs...so they would not take the full price, like for a full concert! so it would be less money to pay them, i'm sure people will come...+ before the festival some local german mc's could rap....i'm sure people would come...and the organizers would get their money back!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 05:39:29 AM »
Do you guys read? dubcnn is working on it, it may initially be the UK only as i need to get the name and experience built first but once were established we will be bringing artists all over europe!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2005, 05:51:31 AM »
Here i smell the good decisions ,work on it brothers! A festival is a dope idea for good but try to pick a country near all the others if its not asking a lot
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2005, 06:03:28 AM »
I'm from Holland and I have seen Snoop, DPG, Nate Dogg, Soopafly, Warren G, Xzibit, The Game, DJ Quik (DJ-ing for The Game) , Dove Shack, Twinz, 5 Footaz, Roger & Zapp, Charlie Wilson... but nowadays they don't travel overseas that much. It's too expensive and you need a big ass label behind you to finance to trips to Europe. Only a coule of artists can do that. But I have seen a lot of westcoast legends in Holland. Hopefully I can see DJ Quik perform in Holland one day...

When did you see Dove Shack, Roger & Zapp, Charlie Wilson, Warren G, Nate Dogg & The Twinz? Must've been a long time ago I guess...

1997 Drum Rhythm Festival Amsterdam

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2005, 06:41:51 AM »
I remember that Snoop was gonna do a big European tour with Tha Eastsidaz and Tha Liks in 2001 - with a show in Finland included. Nobody ever comes here, I was amped to go see these guys.

But then - some muthafuckas hit a plane into the World Trade Center and the tour was cancelled 'cause everybody was so fuckin afraid to fly. >:( Fuckin terrorists.

Intriago33

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2005, 06:50:50 AM »
Do you guys read? dubcnn is working on it, it may initially be the UK only as i need to get the name and experience built first but once were established we will be bringing artists all over europe!!

that's the shit right there  :o

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2005, 07:11:13 AM »
1997 Drum Rhythm Festival Amsterdam

Grrrrr...I was only 11 years old back then, goddamit. I wish I was 19 then. I wish I could've seen all those cats...especially Roger & Zapp since Roger is R.I.P. now.

Rud: thanks for working on it!

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2005, 07:21:03 AM »
damn...i'm sick and tired of seing krs one,de la soul,masta ace ,afu ra bla bla and others in europe!
Why w.c. mc's never come to europe???
fanbase is big over there! i mean...i wanna see WC,mack 10, dpg...
i think it's about time they come in europe!
only snoop and Game were in europe!!
we need some gangsta concerts!!!

all u westcoast managers read this  8) :)
haha, you's should feel lucky,
australia doesnt even get that.
all they really get in australia is a fuckin gay ass eminem concert every couple years, lol

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2005, 07:30:40 AM »
snoop and game was in denmark at the roskilde festival...

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2005, 07:43:47 AM »

dope news!!! hope it will really happen!! coz it's about time!!!

arubiano83

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 03:58:04 AM »
They had a westcoast festival 2/3 years ago in amsterdam with dpg, e40 xzibit  young de cube wc dj muggs too $hort..it was off the hook!! 8)

arubiano83

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 04:01:46 AM »
Oh damn this thread is old ...lol

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 05:19:45 AM »
in France, i saw Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, Dj Quik, Game, Ice Cube, W.C, Xzibit, Jelly Roll, Cypress Hill, Too $hort & Dj Muggs.

I know Big Syke, Daddy V, Warren G, RBX & The Lady of Rage (with Snoop) were in France too.