Author Topic: EMINEM   CANT    PRODUCE  !!!  (Read 1251 times)

Liger187

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Fighter In The World
Re: EMINEM   CANT    PRODUCE  !!!
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2002, 11:03:01 AM »
First of all every beat that Eminem has produced (co-produced) has been good to great. He has a great track record when it comes to the songs whose production he has been involved with, but he has produced almost no tracks on his own.

If you read the credits you will see that DJ Head does the drum programing for almost all tracks that Em produced on MMLP and Devil's Night. You will also see that there is help from Jeff Bass, Kon Artist or Co Production from them.

What this means is that Eminem is a very good producer, but an incomplete one. When he learns to program the drums himself and produces tracks entirely by himself, then you can consider him a true great producer.

At the moment I don't consider Em a great producer by himself, instead I look for any tracks produced by Eminem and F.B.T., but the credits to The Eminem Show may have Em producing on his own.

The beats that Eminem and F.B.T did on MMLP and Devils Night are very tight and that is a FACT, fuck opinion. If you don't like them that is your problem, but that does not change the fact that they are very good. From what I can tell from the preview of the Eminem Show, the beats will be just as good if not better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2002, 11:05:16 AM »
Go on hating me... if you insist that Kon Artis produced the title track, "Infinite" that's fine with me... I don't really care, I just trust the text on official album covers

Peace

I Assume That Was Made Without Seeing My Post Regarding Album Covers Because Theres Only A Few Seconds Between Postings

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

KVB

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2002, 11:10:56 AM »

Quit Trying To Talk Down To Me - Your Impressing No one - Read Your Posts - You Are So Wrapped Up In What You Say You Are Blind To The Facts

And There Is NO Eminem Album Cover (As In Back Cover) There Is A Sleeve With The Vinyl In It (If On The Original Copies Of The Vinyl It Says "All Tracks Produced By Eminem Then I Retract My Statement If Not Youve Seen A Fake Pic)

peace

I'm not trying to talk down to you or anybody... and I'm not trying to impress anybody... if you wish me to leave this board, go ahead and tell me... from my viewpoint, you're attacking me, saying I'm ignorant when spreading the information I've gathered from various sources... when posting these, you tell me I'm wrong... and my back album CD cover looks real, black front and back, tracklisting in the middle, below reads: "Produced By Eminem".

Please tell me more about my posts which I spoke blinded in my own ignorance.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2002, 11:16:56 AM »
ive seen the cover .. it looks like a first draft bootleg cover with the easiest photoshop filters...

what im trying to say is that they just wrote it quick... u must not forget thats its also written "P.O.T Productions" .. and im not even sure if its the original cover, or if its something they added later...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2002, 11:23:27 AM »

I'm not trying to talk down to you or anybody... and I'm not trying to impress anybody... if you wish me to leave this board, go ahead and tell me... from my viewpoint, you're attacking me, saying I'm ignorant when spreading the information I've gathered from various sources... when posting these, you tell me I'm wrong... and my back album CD cover looks real, black front and back, tracklisting in the middle, below reads: "Produced By Eminem".

Please tell me more about my posts which I spoke blinded in my own ignorance.

Read Your Posts And You'll See In Places You Act Like Your Above People! Anyway...Why The Fuck Would I Wish ANYONE To Leave This Board (Except Annoying People Like Dbomb Was!!)

Were A Community Who Learn And Bounce Both Knowledge And Ideas Off Each Other. Today I Dissagree On A Topic With You And Feel Youve Made Ignorant Comments, Tomorrow I May Totally Agree With You On Another Topic And Respect What Youve Said - In That Respect Its All Swings And Roundabouts.

I Am Not Attacking You Personally Im Dissagreeing With Some Of The Things You Say And Pointing Out Where Your Sources May Be Wrong

I Have No Doubt You Have The Infinite Covers With The Eminem At The Top And Infinte Below With A Space Type Scene In The Middle And On The Back A Tracklisting With Eminem Down One Side And Infinite On The Another

Maybe Like This -

They Are Fake And Sold With CD-R's  :-/

And The Posts Youve Written In Ignorance Are The Ones Where You Just Believe All You Have Read Looking On The Internet And Say It Here (Im The 1st To Hold My Hands Up And Admit I Have Been At Fault For That In The Past And Ive No Doubt I Will Be Again) Accept That Occasionally Your Info Will be Wrong Due To Various Sources

Believe Me I Aint Attacking You On A Personal Level Just Pointing Out Flaws In This Discussion

peace

KVB

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2002, 11:27:24 AM »
ive seen the cover .. it looks like a first draft bootleg cover with the easiest photoshop filters...

what im trying to say is that they just wrote it quick... u must not forget thats its also written "P.O.T Productions" .. and im not even sure if its the original cover, or if its something they added later...

That's the cover I got... if that one doesn't happen to be real, I apologize... as you probably understand I was convinced that Eminem produced the album when reading the back cover, as you probably understand... but until you prove me wrong, I'm still gonna stand by my word... and don't call me ignorant because of this... anybody would fall for this, especially when considering all the other info I gathered from other sources, pointing at this fact... and to I-BO, I don't wish to stir up our realitionship, I hope I'm still cool with you.. don't let this disagreement go to your head... at least I'm man enough to admit failure when proven wrong... so Rud, please prove me wrong

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2002, 11:33:21 AM »
Was That "Man Enough To Admit When Im Wrong" Aimed At Me?!

Prove You Wrong About What? - Eminem Producing Infinite?

I Cant Fully - Nor Can You Prove That He Did - All You Have Is A Bootleg CD Cover To Back Up What You Believe. All I Have Is My Knowledge Of Eminem And Things I Have Heard/Researched

And Listen To Infinte Some Of Those Beats If They Were CDQ Are Better Than What Em Has Done Recently - Why Would he Regress?

IMO And To My Knowledge Eminem Did Not Produce All Of Infinite

peace

KVB

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2002, 11:36:37 AM »

Read Your Posts And You'll See In Places You Act Like Your Above People! Anyway...Why The Fuck Would I Wish ANYONE To Leave This Board (Except Annoying People Like Dbomb Was!!)

Were A Community Who Learn And Bounce Both Knowledge And Ideas Off Each Other. Today I Dissagree On A Topic With You And Feel Youve Made Ignorant Comments, Tomorrow I May Totally Agree With You On Another Topic And Respect What Youve Said - In That Respect Its All Swings And Roundabouts.

I Am Not Attacking You Personally Im Dissagreeing With Some Of The Things You Say And Pointing Out Where Your Sources May Be Wrong

I Have No Doubt You Have The Infinite Covers With The Eminem At The Top And Infinte Below With A Space Type Scene In The Middle And On The Back A Tracklisting With Eminem Down One Side And Infinite On The Another

Maybe Like This -

They Are Fake And Sold With CD-R's  :-/

And The Posts Youve Written In Ignorance Are The Ones Where You Just Believe All You Have Read Looking On The Internet And Say It Here (Im The 1st To Hold My Hands Up And Admit I Have Been At Fault For That In The Past And Ive No Doubt I Will Be Again) Accept That Occasionally Your Info Will be Wrong Due To Various Sources

Believe Me I Aint Attacking You On A Personal Level Just Pointing Out Flaws In This Discussion

peace

Alright Rud... you proved me wrong... I admit that, but I still consider my other comments real... please believe me, I know a lot about hiphop music... although I admit I was wrong in this instance.

Peace

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2002, 11:41:05 AM »

Alright Rud... you proved me wrong... I admit that, but I still consider my other comments real... please believe me, I know a lot about hiphop music... although I admit I was wrong in this instance.

Peace

Props - That Takes A Man To Admit A Mistake And Keep His Head Up About It.

I Respect That You Know Alot About Hip-Hop Alot Of People Here Do,The Ones That Dont Learn Everyday Until They Too Know Loads - Thats Whats Great About This Place.

Once Again Props (And If Ya Check The Fave Drink Thread In Anything Goes You'll See We Do Agree On Somethin!)

peace

KVB

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2002, 11:41:44 AM »
Was That "Man Enough To Admit When Im Wrong" Aimed At Me?!
peace

No, that was not aimed at you, I was speaking about myself.
I was wrong. I apologize.

Peace

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2002, 11:45:07 AM »

That's the cover I got... if that one doesn't happen to be real, I apologize... as you probably understand I was convinced that Eminem produced the album when reading the back cover, as you probably understand... but until you prove me wrong, I'm still gonna stand by my word... and don't call me ignorant because of this... anybody would fall for this, especially when considering all the other info I gathered from other sources, pointing at this fact... and to I-BO, I don't wish to stir up our realitionship, I hope I'm still cool with you.. don't let this disagreement go to your head... at least I'm man enough to admit failure when proven wrong... so Rud, please prove me wrong

a discussion is a discussion.... nothing more, nothin less

it aint gonna brake a nice realitionship... ;)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2002, 11:45:53 AM »
i would just like to point one thing out...

i bo said eminem isnt good cuz he only makes beats for himself, d 12, etc

well actually u seem to forget that he made beats for royce 5'9, and jay z... now ok royce is a close friend but the jay z track was initially supposed to be a royce track as we all know... em made the beat and jay laid out a lot of dough for that track to be on his album!

so there u have it, one of the biggest names in the game layin down dough for an eminem beat

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2002, 11:51:06 AM »
^^

so he did manage to make a dope beat... there's always exeptions...

Ant, you've been all over me the latest week..first in the classic music thread, you called me moron twice, you called me ignorant, uneducated and whathever and says that i should be banned becuz of my opinion that mozart migh not have been a genius.. and now over here, you callin me a hater and says that im jealous...

i dont even know you and i dont wanna know you

please get off my nuts

Murrow

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2002, 01:52:13 PM »
Who cares if Em did all of "Infinite" or not, the album isn't shit, no one cares about it, it isn't a good record.

This topic is about if Em is a good producer or not, not how much he has done.

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2002, 06:14:12 PM »
just put it this way.. EMINEM IS WAAAYYY BETTER THAN I-BO
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)