Author Topic: New Eastwood Freestyle! - September 20, 2005 By : SGV  (Read 304 times)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: New Eastwood Freestyle! - September 20, 2005 By : SGV
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 05:15:07 PM »
thats hot ass freestyle right there the blackwallstreet/ selfmade and Young Eastwood taken shit over and I can't believe its some idiot on wcrydaz claiming East is the weakest link of Tha M.O.B thats bullshit if you ask me.......
It just so happens that I'm the idiot u speak of.  It's just an opinion and I based it on all the songs i've heard so far from M.O.B.  Until you name one song where he comes off better than his partnas (Cyserro included), i'ma stand by it.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 05:21:48 PM »
on the one " U Ain't Crazy" Track to me he outshined everyone including Game but thats my opinion and you know what they say about those, by the way in that thread on wcrydaz out of all the replys only like 3 people agreed with you the rest were like they think he holds his own in the group some say they like him the best so its just difference of opinion....
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 05:24:29 PM by southcentralLA »

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 04:36:49 AM »
M.O.B. HEATED!! 8) Game,Eastwood & Techniec all kill the mic  M.O.B Album would be fiyaaa.
Eastwood self made volume 2 mixtape is dope.Techniec is dope to fucc and Dynamic Certified and! self made.
 M.O.B  3 Fly MC's cant wait to hear more  Techniec  & Eastwood hope they do some solo shit on The blackwallstreet too mixtapes  an Album  8) 8)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 10:59:14 AM »
on the one " U Ain't Crazy" Track to me he outshined everyone including Game but thats my opinion and you know what they say about those, by the way in that thread on wcrydaz out of all the replys only like 3 people agreed with you the rest were like they think he holds his own in the group some say they like him the best so its just difference of opinion....
that's all i was saying, it's just an opinion.