Author Topic: Dear Marinka...  (Read 769 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dear Marinka...
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2005, 11:49:59 PM »
I just saw this in bold in your post...

I have NEVER EVER in my entire life had any feelings (apart from feeling like clowning her) for this ugly and ignorant woman.

I just don't like to be seen as the one who's been clowned

LOL... karma is a bitch, huh?

I'm not even gonna read your essay about why you still think that what you did was normal.... you're a fucking pathetic nerd who talks to random transsexuals online... and see what can sprout from the relationship..... then you say that I'm the weird one for only having people that I actually know in real life on my buddy list... seriously, with that mentality nothing you say has any credibility with me as being rational or normal... you're a fucking nutcase... you've been clowned and it's too late for you to say that you don't like to be "seen as the one who's been clowned".... live with it fag.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 11:59:13 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2005, 11:52:08 PM »
clowning somebody has little to do with reasoning skills. once somebody´s chosen to be the victim, be it 7even, NIK or you, arguing becomes pointless and you got an assembly of people who wouldn´t be able to do what Jamal did themselves seizing the opportunity to bash somebody, since it´s that easy and potentially cool-looking. No chance to defend yourself, forget about it

This was my last attempt but I guess you're right on that. However, it has to be said, this thread's become somewhat quiet ever since post #50. Maybe it does make sense  ;)

maybe, I´d lie if I said I bothered to read post no. 50. However, after waving at everybody from the bandwagon like 7 times, certain people might be positive the rest of the world (=dubcc) knows they´re on it and stop

These Dutch people must be happy to have a captain-save-a-nerd around...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Elevz

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2005, 12:35:42 AM »
I just saw this in bold in your post...

I have NEVER EVER in my entire life had any feelings (apart from feeling like clowning her) for this ugly and ignorant woman.

I just don't like to be seen as the one who's been clowned

LOL... karma is a bitch, huh?

I'm not even gonna read your essay about why you still think that what you did was normal.... you're a fucking pathetic nerd who talks to random transsexuals online... and see what can sprout from the relationship..... then you say that I'm the weird one for only having people that I actually know in real life on my buddy list... seriously, with that mentality nothing you say has any credibility with me as being rational or normal... you're a fucking nutcase... you've been clowned and it's too late for you to say that you don't like to be "seen as the one who's been clowned".... live with it fag.

Nuff said. Case closed. If you actually believed in all that you've said, you would've loved to stomp me down once more. What a way for clowning someone. I somehow don't feel clowned, since your arguments were all based on ignorance and being incapable of reading and understanding a story? It's actually pretty sad Kill is the only one in here who has a mind of his own. Pretty damn sad.

And Jamal, maybe you SHOULD read my reply to your post, because this way there's no point in "clowning on"? Twisting reality the way you do... Wow, that sure makes you the king of dubcc! ::)

Nuff said here, until you actually pay attention to what I'm saying.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2005, 05:45:41 AM »
clowning somebody has little to do with reasoning skills. once somebody´s chosen to be the victim, be it 7even, NIK or you, arguing becomes pointless and you got an assembly of people who wouldn´t be able to do what Jamal did themselves seizing the opportunity to bash somebody, since it´s that easy and potentially cool-looking. No chance to defend yourself, forget about it

This was my last attempt but I guess you're right on that. However, it has to be said, this thread's become somewhat quiet ever since post #50. Maybe it does make sense  ;)

maybe, I´d lie if I said I bothered to read post no. 50. However, after waving at everybody from the bandwagon like 7 times, certain people might be positive the rest of the world (=dubcc) knows they´re on it and stop

These Dutch people must be happy to have a captain-save-a-nerd around...

I´m neutrally observing this and you know well. I´m not backing up Elevz, like I said, I won´t even bother to read  his explanation. You wanna tell me you don´t have people on your dick in this thread? ::) (and it´s one dutch person buddy)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2005, 09:39:39 AM »
You made the mistake of actually putting this up in the first place. You didn't expect Jamal and everyone else to clown you? LOL. I sympathize with ya, but that shit comes with the territory.
To kill who was talking about 'jumping the bandwagon', the quote above is very true. Seriously the story was too funny to NOT expect someone to attempt to clown elevz to say the least.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Woodrow

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2005, 05:09:45 PM »
I somehow don't feel clowned
You should.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2005, 03:35:28 AM »
You made the mistake of actually putting this up in the first place. You didn't expect Jamal and everyone else to clown you? LOL. I sympathize with ya, but that shit comes with the territory.
To kill who was talking about 'jumping the bandwagon', the quote above is very true. Seriously the story was too funny to NOT expect someone to attempt to clown elevz to say the least.

of course. I´m not talking about Jamal or anybody who "contributed" to clowning Elevz. I don´t care for that...actually, I don´t care for anything in this topic, I was just referring to several people quoting Jamal and riding the fact how Elevz got clowned. They made Jamal their ringleader cause they seemed to need one. That´s why I talked about bandwagon behavior, I´m not denying Elevz should have known better

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2005, 04:49:15 AM »
lol @ this topic!!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2005, 11:09:11 AM »

of course. I´m not talking about Jamal or anybody who "contributed" to clowning Elevz. I don´t care for that...actually, I don´t care for anything in this topic, I was just referring to several people quoting Jamal and riding the fact how Elevz got clowned. They made Jamal their ringleader cause they seemed to need one. That´s why I talked about bandwagon behavior, I´m not denying Elevz should have known better

LOL... wow... another European who takes the internet too fucking serious and up the ass... just because people decide to laugh at something they think is funny does not mean they're jumping on some type of bandwagon... wtf is up with your guys' mentality...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2005, 11:11:16 AM »
Elevz... I don't know why you still try to justify shit and try to somehow make what you did seem normal... you're a fucking fruitcake.... so you got clowned... get the fuck over it...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2005, 11:25:26 AM »

LOL... wow... another European who takes the internet too fucking serious and up the ass... just because people decide to laugh at something they think is funny does not mean they're jumping on some type of bandwagon... wtf is up with your guys' mentality...

you´re good at twisting shit. But if you want to see it that way, ok. And I don´t think it has a lot to do with ´european mentality´ however

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2005, 12:07:01 PM »
FUCK Keyser Soze  >:(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE