Author Topic: Michael Jackson to return as a rapper  (Read 401 times)

KURUPTION-81

Michael Jackson to return as a rapper
« on: September 27, 2005, 11:05:23 AM »
Personally i think its a load of rubbish its from the uks sun newspaper which is not very reliable

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005440794,00.html

FALLEN superstar Michael Jackson plans a comeback as a girl-chasing rapper in a bid to reinvent himself after his child-sex trial.

The troubled former King of Pop is beefing up with weights to portray himself as a womanising hip-hop star with a new harder sound.

Music biographer Michael Luckman said: “Soon you will see him surrounded by beautiful women.”

The 47-year-old singer — cleared of being a kiddie sex pervert in June — is planning a charity single to help victims of Hurricane Katrina.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Michael Jackson to return as a rapper
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 11:08:18 AM »
I'm actually hoping this true, even though I doubt it heavily. The world needs some good comedy.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 11:11:25 AM »
lol 
Music biographer Michael Luckman said: “Soon you will see him surrounded by beautiful women.”
micheal : i rap for the bitches  :monkey_dance2:

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 11:17:58 AM »
The troubled former King of Pop is beefing up with weights

I can just imagine him lifting toothpicks that have grapes on either end while doing the moonwalk.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 11:20:19 AM »
lol 
micheal : i rap for the bitches  :monkey_dance2:

lol too funny

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 01:31:18 PM »
who comes up with this shit

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 04:08:50 PM »
he needs to start with changing his costume designer and go from there.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 07:30:10 PM »
UH! OH!

fitty should be shittin bricks if this is true coz Mical's gona target the age group fitty cent targets
7 to 13 year old white boys  :P

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 08:16:54 PM »
This is all bullshit.  There was a story, though, about 5 years ago, with Da Brat going around telling everybody that her and Michael Jackson had been recording a song, and that she was teaching him how to rap, and that he rapped on the song.  It was supposed to be on Invincible, but got cut.  He recorded all kinds of songs for it with Will Smith and all kinds of people, but never released them.  They're probably in his vault with the hundreds of other songs he'll never let anybody touch... he owns all his own masters and nobody even gets to hear the shit. 

The Predator

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2005, 08:42:17 PM »
Jacksons pushing weights so he can look all buff like 50, Surrounding himself in blinged out videos with sexy bitches and is gonna apeal to the teenage pop market etc...

Hope its not true. Jackson cruising n bouncing in a lowrider with bitches shaking thier ass around him whilst he throws up the J sign..nah dont do it Jacko.
He could do with some serious weight training though.

If hes ever gonna make some kinda comeback its gotta be as a singer/dancer. He will always be regarded in music terms the king of pop.

Thats what he was good at grounbreaking videos n pop songs on a mega scale. He needs to release a catchy pop album then go on one of those off the scale Jackson tours, settle his debts and disapear to some underwater island like atlantis.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 08:43:59 PM by The Predator »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2005, 09:42:23 PM »
I'd like to see him do something unplugged.  He's got one of the greatest singing voices ever, he should do something that showcases that.  It'd also solve the problem he has of overproducing everything.  All of his songs have to have a choir (typically like the harlem boys choir or something), and about 3 key changes at the end.  All of his songs have huge orchestras, or the other way around is all of his songs have beats that he made with his mouth and whatever pots and shit were laying around.  He should do something really stripped back, like him and a piano or a guitar or something, or if he really, REALLY wants to blow people away, how about a song with just him singing, dancing, and a drummer?  Nothing but drums.  That would be hot.  You can do a lot with drums, cymbals, hihats, etc.  I think that would be an incredible thing to see. 

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 09:55:20 PM »
This is all bullshit.  There was a story, though, about 5 years ago, with Da Brat going around telling everybody that her and Michael Jackson had been recording a song, and that she was teaching him how to rap, and that he rapped on the song.  It was supposed to be on Invincible, but got cut.  He recorded all kinds of songs for it with Will Smith and all kinds of people, but never released them.  They're probably in his vault with the hundreds of other songs he'll never let anybody touch... he owns all his own masters and nobody even gets to hear the shit. 

why go to Atlantis when you have the infamous NeverNeverLand  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2005, 10:25:12 PM »
Anyone who actually thinks this was true for a second needs to slap themselves really hard.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2005, 01:36:21 PM »
Anyone who actually thinks this was true for a second needs to slap themselves really hard.
the thing is, this shit is true.  It was an Associated Press story but I see the thread starter didn't have the whole story.  It said Mike was looking to become edgier.  More hip hop, less hip scotch.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 01:38:39 PM by red »

Waylon Smithers

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2005, 01:49:56 PM »
Mike Jacko a rapper?

sad