Author Topic: Habeneros? Anybody  (Read 177 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Habeneros? Anybody
« on: September 28, 2005, 03:24:06 PM »
I have been on a 2 month long hunt for these peppers(habeneros) and finally found some.  I grew some this year but we didnt get alot of sun so they were about the size of a pea.  I also frequent Sammy J Peppers where Adon and I almost died once.  They have some kick ass sauces.  The thing I love about Habeneros is not the super hotness but the flavour.  and according to the Scoville scale it it 1000 times hotter than the Jalepeno.  Anybody else like them?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Habeneros? Anybody
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 03:26:59 PM »
neva heard of them

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 03:29:36 PM »
neva heard of them
You Never heard of Habeneros?  Most people have they might not know it.  If youve eaten at a mexican restaurant, not taco bell, youve had them but maybe not known it

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 04:15:29 PM »
hobenros are hotter than a motherfucker...one word of advise. dont touch your eyes after touching a hoberno pepper.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 04:29:38 PM »
hobenros are hotter than a motherfucker...one word of advise. dont touch your eyes after touching a hoberno pepper.

lol yeah, that goes for many kinds of peppers though. You´ll go through a lot of pain, happened to me once

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 04:43:52 PM »
i love them

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 06:19:24 PM »
I practically drink habenero sauce out of the bottle. Ever since I had an encounter with Chinese hot mustard, my taste buds have been eternally singed.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 07:02:17 PM »
that shit stays in my mouth for hours burning...fuck that

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2005, 12:54:38 AM »
i can tell u aint in Southern Kali lol. You can find Habaneros anywhere. They aiight, i got some Habanero sauce in tha cabinet lol. That Wasabi shit is supposed to be way hotter, but i dont fuck with no raw fish. If you come down to Diego, probably in LA too...they got them "Hot Licks" stores. It aint nuthin but Hot Sauces. There's one called "The Bomb". The be havin tha shit in a locked glass case lol and you gotta sign a waiver if you buy it. Its supposed to be made out of tha same shit as pepper spray and can actually kill somebody....im guessin if they got some sorta digestion problem or some shit tho. Go pick some up...lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2005, 05:43:39 AM »
^^ I once had a sauce in Cali that was called 357 and actually the bottle had a bullet dangling from its neck....that´s the hottest shit I´ve ever had and if I had touched my eyes with that.... :-X you´d just put on like the tyniest bit you can imagine and eat a bit of meat with it and your tongue would be burning for minutes. Pure masochism

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005, 06:35:59 AM »
yup had this habenero sauce once and it burned my fuckin mouth for like 30 minutes. the inside of my ears burned and my eyes were watering, with me snorting mucus for a good amount of time.  ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 07:42:46 AM »
yup had this habenero sauce once and it burned my fuckin mouth for like 30 minutes. the inside of my ears burned and my eyes were watering, with me snorting mucus for a good amount of time.  ;D

lol im sure the makers of that sauce would love to put you on their commercial...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2005, 10:58:44 AM »
Man, I love all spicy food. Habaneros are cool, not for eveyone though. I gues I'm sorta weird in a way, 'cause my parents' eyes start watering with the slightest bit of a chili pepper, but I'll eat real spicy food all the time and I'm just lovin' it.

You find habaneros in the stores here too, from time to time. And you're right, they got a good flavour. Can't eat too many of them peppers though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 11:44:39 AM »
My dad eats that shit like it's nuthin. At least he acts like it but he starts sweating like a muthafucka lol.

I won't touch that shit, I don't wanna die.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2005, 12:14:37 AM »
My dad eats that shit like it's nuthin. At least he acts like it but he starts sweating like a muthafucka lol.

I won't touch that shit, I don't wanna die.

its hotter comin out...then it is goin in.... :loopaper: :yikes: