Author Topic: Me and my black GF  (Read 683 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Me and my black GF
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 10:31:46 AM »
Is that a PKM? A Russian machine gun?

We got to shoot with those in the army. Couple guys even had 'em in combat training too.

That's a good machine gun too. The only weakness, as far as I saw it, is that you actually have to change the barrel during combat 'cause otherwise it gets too hot and bends.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 10:34:42 AM »
Is that a PKM? A Russian machine gun?

We got to shoot with those in the army. Couple guys even had 'em in combat training too.

That's a good machine gun too. The only weakness, as far as I saw it, is that you actually have to change the barrel during combat 'cause otherwise it gets too hot and bends.
actaully this is a hungarian ak 47 sporter. its da same ak but wit a more sporty style on it

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2005, 10:49:26 AM »
A friend of mine collects weapons. He has all sorts of guns, knifes and swords. It's fucking awesome, especially those swords 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2005, 10:56:02 AM »
i have them cuz i love them i dont no about other armenians

I dont really understand what people love about guns. Its stupid to have one. You dont need one your not in war or something. And your not going to shoot anyone. So tell me why do you have a gun, or why do you need one??

Why not have one? People collect them. People like to go hunting and protection in their homes because what is a cop gonna do at 3am when a thief is walking around in your house. I'm not tryin' to be stereotypical or anything, but it seems like alot european people, mostyly from the UK, fear guns. Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you're gonna irresponsible with it, everything has a tendacy to be abused.

I'm personally thinking about getting a gun myself in the future.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 11:14:07 AM »
^I agree and I am also planning to get one in the future. By the way wcc hopar nice girlfriend. She is one of my favorite types.8)
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 11:25:40 AM »
i would buy a gun, but never bullets, im facinated with guns, but if i would be buying 1, it would not be fore shooting.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2005, 02:03:57 PM »
Well done, but no amount of "I'm a hard man" posing will hide the fact you still sleep in a bunk bed.

that made me laugh. lol

BTW nice gun hopar

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2005, 06:16:21 PM »
fasho man thanx for the comments u guys. and about guns.... i dont buy to go hunting or shootin people i just love goin to the range and shootin target if u neva been at a shootin range u shood give it a try its hella of an experience and its REALLLLLYYYYY fun too :P

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2005, 12:47:55 AM »
yo u guys are bitches for hating on guns, guns are tight, it's just flaunting guns is a little bit much (unless you're shooting em). Guns are metal, crafted nearly perfect to let off loud sounds and destroy opposition to the extreme; how the fuck can you not appreciate a decent firearm? but there are a lot of Europeans here...thats a tight gun.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2005, 04:10:08 AM »
fuck gunz..it's not even the last thing we need right now
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2005, 10:27:59 AM »

I dont really understand what people love about guns. Its stupid to have one. You dont need one your not in war or something. And your not going to shoot anyone. So tell me why do you have a gun, or why do you need one??

Why not have one? People collect them. People like to go hunting and protection in their homes because what is a cop gonna do at 3am when a thief is walking around in your house. I'm not tryin' to be stereotypical or anything, but it seems like alot european people, mostyly from the UK, fear guns. Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you're gonna irresponsible with it, everything has a tendacy to be abused.

thatīs one side. The other side to it is that in America, the amount of people who get killed by accident is incredibly high compared to practically any other country in the world. A lot of people just canīt handle that shit. Personally I donīt hate guns and Iīm kind of intrigued by the technical aspect to them, but I wouldnīt buy a gun and I think itīs sad how many irresponsible fucks walk around strapped in the US

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2005, 12:33:44 PM »

thatīs one side. The other side to it is that in America, the amount of people who get killed by accident is incredibly high compared to practically any other country in the world. A lot of people just canīt handle that shit. Personally I donīt hate guns and Iīm kind of intrigued by the technical aspect to them, but I wouldnīt buy a gun and I think itīs sad how many irresponsible fucks walk around strapped in the US

I can't argue with that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2005, 12:44:26 PM »
Well Im Thinking Bout Getting a 22.  8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2005, 01:39:23 PM »
i'm too crazy to own a gun, i once had a glock 17 and put it in someone's mouth cuz i was upset

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2005, 02:09:06 PM »
^^^
props