Author Topic: MLB Playoffs  (Read 1735 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: MLB Playoffs
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2005, 10:31:43 PM »
angels are gone lol

Their lack of offense all season finally showed up.  4 Complete Games in a row, lmao DAYUM!

Yankees would've been a better match up

I wonder how good the ratings were?

The Yankees would've been worse because the Angels have better pitching than the Yankees do & als ohave more heart. Also it didn't matter who the White Sox face in the ALCS because those 4 pitchers who so on that no one was going to hit them. Yankee fans how's that Jose Contreras for Loaiza deal working out for you? Not too good, the Boss must have really lost it after seeing the way Jose Contreras has pitched, especially since that Randy Johnson deal was a bust for the Yankees.

The Cardinals are taking the series now. Momentim is in the Cards favour now. Mark Mulder tomorrow, followed by Matt Morris vs a barely above .500 pitcher in the postseason in Clemens.

It's going to be a Cardsinals vs White Sox World Series, & who out of those 2 do Cub fans root for?

Well, looks like your team lost  ;)

They've made it farther than the Yakees the last 2 years. You never did answer my question of how that Jose Contreras for Loaiza deal worked out for the Yankees?

White Sox are winning the World Series, although after finding out that their theme song is going to be Don't Stop Believing by Journey, I'm not too sureif I want to cheer for.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2005, 11:52:35 AM »
angels are gone lol

Their lack of offense all season finally showed up.  4 Complete Games in a row, lmao DAYUM!

The Yankees would've been worse because the Angels have better pitching than the Yankees do & als ohave more heart. Also it didn't matter who the White Sox face in the ALCS because those 4 pitchers who so on that no one was going to hit them. Yankee fans how's that Jose Contreras for Loaiza deal working out for you? Not too good, the Boss must have really lost it after seeing the way Jose Contreras has pitched, especially since that Randy Johnson deal was a bust for the Yankees.

The Cardinals are taking the series now. Momentim is in the Cards favour now. Mark Mulder tomorrow, followed by Matt Morris vs a barely above .500 pitcher in the postseason in Clemens.

It's going to be a Cardsinals vs White Sox World Series, & who out of those 2 do Cub fans root for?

They've made it farther than the Yakees the last 2 years. You never did answer my question of how that Jose Contreras for Loaiza deal worked out for the Yankees?

You want a cookie for makin it further in the playoffs than the Yankees ;D? I didn't know that was a question, more of an insult/joke.

Eh, i could care-less about the deal.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2005, 03:41:17 PM »
angels are gone lol

You want a cookie for makin it further in the playoffs than the Yankees ;D? I didn't know that was a question, more of an insult/joke.

Eh, i could care-less about the deal.

That question was meant both as a question & as a joke.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2005, 08:50:18 PM »
DAMN game 2 of the world series  :o

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2005, 08:52:57 PM »
DAMN game 2 of the world series  :o

YUP

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2005, 09:15:06 PM »
so who won the world series  ???
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2005, 10:18:09 PM »
Chicago is going to win the World Series in 5 or 6 games. Roy Oswalt in game 3 maybe the only win Houston gets

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2005, 03:34:53 AM »
good thing i hav Pdesdnik on my smallworld team  ;D

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2005, 07:12:51 AM »
first houston's closer got burnt by Pujols and now he got burnt by Posednik in the World Series   :-\

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2005, 11:29:57 AM »
Funny how Joe Buck asked Tim McCarver is he thought Ligde had gotten over the Pujlos home run, & McCarver said defintely that HR is out of the mind of Lidge. Then the next pitch, Lidege givesup the game winning homer

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2005, 12:02:29 PM »
all i gotta say now is fuck the world series

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2005, 12:23:39 AM »
Even though it's 3-0 White Sox, this has been one of the best World Series, defintely the best since Arizona vs New York in 2001

White Sox just won game 3 in the 14 innings & after 5 hours & 35 minutes the longest game in World Series History.

Look's like Chicago's suffering will be over soon...at least on the South Side of Chicago

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2005, 12:02:56 PM »
not that there any chisox playerz on dubcc but congratz to them on winning the world series!!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!