Author Topic: Rap Related Dreams?  (Read 245 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Rap Related Dreams?
« on: April 26, 2002, 11:25:29 AM »
KuRuPtion made me come to the idea to start this topic... did you ever had a dream that was related to rap?

TELL US THE STORY & NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
40oz Graphire

West Coast Veteran

Re: Rap Related Dreams?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2002, 11:32:28 AM »
I dreamed that I was playing the character of Pac's buddy, Bokeem Woodbine, in the I Ain't Mad At Cha video. The dream was sort of like the video but we were in Las Vegas going to some club and we had a shoot out but Pac didn't die.

I had a dream that I was a rich ass rapper and Snoop was in it. All I can remember is that I had a shitload of money and when I woke up I was sad as fuck because in reality I had $10 in my pocket.

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2002, 11:58:59 AM »
I just have dreams every now and then where I'm listening to major releases before they come out, and then I wake up and realize the album isn't out yet, and I try to remember what the songs sounded like.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2002, 12:07:37 PM »
Posted by: infinite59 Posted on: Today at 16:58:59
I just have dreams every now and then where I'm listening to major releases before they come out, and then I wake up and realize the album isn't out yet, and I try to remember what the songs sounded like.  

lol, once i dreamed i heard a Eazy E and Dr.Dre collabo from 95.. the song had a catchy chorus and and tight beat lol..

the song was like a mix of "baby if u ready" and "california love"

i wish i could hear that song again lol..
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2002, 12:41:19 PM »
O man yall didnt had no real freaky dreams...
I dreamed I was sitting on my desk and on the stairs was BG Knocc Out talking to me in Dutch, I dont remember what he said...  :(

Thats freaky
40oz Graphire

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2002, 12:46:52 PM »

word.. i remember once dreaming about this really tight snoop and kurupt track ... the time the last meal was about to drop ... is was so doooooope.. i swear.. probably one of the best tracks i ever heard.... but then i woke up... dammit, if i could hear that track agai, i would pay to be set in coma....

ive totally forgotten how the track was.. but damn.... :-/

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 08:31:30 AM »
dope thread.

i had 3 rap related dreams: one time  i was chillin wit dj quik, 2nd time: master p visited me at home, 3rd time i met dre at my busstation..i asked them questions but i dont remember the answers.

no shit.

BUMP

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 08:49:31 AM »
I had a dream that me and Soopafly were chilling at the studio.  I was watching him rap, then he was showing me a bit about producing, showing me what buttons to push and stuff.  Then we decided to go to the park and play some 3 on 3 basketball, which was weird because I don't even like basketball.  I remember riding in his car, it was a black sportscar.  He had like 3 CDs full of unreleased tracks we were bumping on our way there.  Then when we got there, Fly got out of the car to meet his friends and as I was getting out of the car, i grabbed the 3 CDs of music and started running away.  I remember it was a really sunny day.  Then i woke up.  That's a true story too!  I was all bummed out when i woke up.  I was looking under my pillow to see if maybe I pulled the 3 cds through from the dream world to reality, like they do on Nightmare On Elm Street, but they were nowhere to be found.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 09:11:34 AM »
before Dope Boys came out I heard the song in my dream and it didnt sound a bit like it ;D I had few other rap dreams, but I dont remember them

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 11:35:11 AM »
I Had a dream when I SMOKED Snoop for killin my Cousin Phillip Waldemariam R.I.P.

ikke

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 11:37:52 AM »
the dreams I have about rap arent interesting enough to remember

EnzoUK

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »
i had one once where i hear the doorbell ring and there was a 64' empalla outside with too $hort in, i ran down and then he was gone LOL.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 12:27:43 PM »
i had to related dreams, i was rapping to some crowd,in da club, and i was singing Michael Jackson song...
it was funny..
i dream, i meet 2Pac..

Blesswitskill

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »
Lmao .. jus had a dream few nites ago I was chillin wit quik!! he rolled a phat bleezzy of sum bomb bomb and we were puffin @ a house party lol he was rockin dat same hair style in dat new blueline video . lol

2euce 7even

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »
I had a dream that me and Soopafly were chilling at the studio.  I was watching him rap, then he was showing me a bit about producing, showing me what buttons to push and stuff.  Then we decided to go to the park and play some 3 on 3 basketball, which was weird because I don't even like basketball.  I remember riding in his car, it was a black sportscar.  He had like 3 CDs full of unreleased tracks we were bumping on our way there.  Then when we got there, Fly got out of the car to meet his friends and as I was getting out of the car, i grabbed the 3 CDs of music and started running away.  I remember it was a really sunny day.  Then i woke up.  That's a true story too!  I was all bummed out when i woke up.  I was looking under my pillow to see if maybe I pulled the 3 cds through from the dream world to reality, like they do on Nightmare On Elm Street, but they were nowhere to be found.

no diss.