Author Topic: Pippen enlisted to help Odom follow in his footsteps  (Read 1316 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Pippen enlisted to help Odom follow in his footsteps
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2005, 02:44:58 PM »
LMFAO...Damn, how stupid are you really getting? It was a pre-season game. Did you not see the last 3 minutes? Odom took over the game and shut down the Warriors single handedly. LMAO@Saying Kwame remains a bust after watching him in his first pre-season game...

Lamar Odom: 5-9 FG's (5-6 inside the 3-point line), 6-7 FT's, 5 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals, and 16 Points in 27 minutes...THAT REALLY SUCKS FOR A PRE-SEASON GAME!!! Brian Cook seems to have improved, Tony Bobbit was surprisingly decent, Luke Walton is ready to become a major role player (after he's back from his injury), Aaron Mckie still has a great defensive step, Smush Parker is finally showing his talent in the NBA...Phil Jackson was never known for winning pre-season games, but this Laker team still did it...You're stooping to the haters level...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM »
Man i've seen the game. Dont try to make everything looks better than it is. Odom played a pretty decent game, but that's it. Nothing impressive at all, imo. He still aint taking responsabilities. He's too innoque on the offensive end and he didnt even play good defence like he usually do (have you seen the first quarter? Pretty embarassing!). That's for the first 3 quarters. Then in the 4th quarter, when every stars got benched, Phil had to replace injured Walton with him, and he took the reserve team over his shoulder for 3 mins against
Zarko Cabarkapa, Calbert Cheaney, Monta Ellis, Aaron Miles and Mamadou N'diaye. Do you find it exciting?

About Kwame Brown, i'm not judging him by a game. Man he's a bust from 4 years and running.. and you know it. I wrote he REMAINS a bust for a reason.

acbaylove

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2005, 04:55:08 PM »
Brian Cook seems to have improved, Tony Bobbit was surprisingly decent, Luke Walton is ready to become a major role player (after he's back from his injury), Aaron Mckie still has a great defensive step, Smush Parker is finally showing his talent in the NBA...Phil Jackson was never known for winning pre-season games, but this Laker team still did it...You're stooping to the haters level...PeACe

Honestly i couldnt care less about those stats etc..
What is important at this point of the season is to learn trap defence, press defence, and the triangle.
Lakers showed they are still FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR AWAY from being perfect playing all of them.
Our first quarter defence sucked (we were down by almost 20 points, lol).
And our halfcourt triangle was too slow, mechanic. In other words we sucked.
Then we changed the starters, and we played "wild" basket, more one on one, more dynamic.
But i dont care about those things, we should learn trap and triangle.
That's what i wanna see during the preseason.
There's no need to have the best coach in the world to play fastbreaks and one on one's.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2005, 05:35:52 PM »
kWAME bROWN DOESN'T HAVE Any POST MOVES!  he just needs to get his points of put backs.fast break points and assist from kobe and odom

acbaylove

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2005, 05:48:11 PM »
kWAME bROWN DOESN'T HAVE Any POST MOVES!  he just needs to get his points of put backs.fast break points and assist from kobe and odom

Wow finally somebody who've seen the same game as me. Brown played soft, and he has no post-moves at all. Only points he made (lol Cook and Mihm outscored him) were great assists by Kobe and Odom, mostly dunks. He has no chances against Duncan, Amare, Garnett, Shaq. Shit even that unknown dude named Parada (lmao he has Pareda written in his jersey) outplayed Brown in the few minutes he played! ::)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 05:50:35 PM by Antonio »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2005, 06:52:59 PM »
Patience yall. We've only played one preseason game. It's a little early to panic, isn't it, saying LO and Kwame are going to suck.

Let's at least wait until the season starts. It's a little too early to freak out.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2005, 06:58:46 PM »
at clublakers.com there was 32 pages about the first pre-seson game :yikes: :o :o

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2005, 11:32:07 PM »
It's a little early to panic, isn't it, saying LO and Kwame are going to suck.

I didnt say they're going to suck. I said they did. ;)

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2005, 04:27:17 AM »
Lakers lose 81-112 tonight.
Just another terrible game.
Another proof this team actually sucks.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2005, 05:39:43 AM »
^especially when he still aint gon be near as successful as Jordan

And you know this how? You're such a blatant hater.

opinions against kobe=hater...wow....thats some serious dickridin there NIK...

and since when does Kobe hate being compared to Mike? LOL!!! Let me walk....talk....shit, even chew gum like Mike....but i hate being compared to him lol

How does he know how succesful Kobe will be in the future? Unless he's Mr. Cleo, shut the fuck up and cheer for the San Diego Clippers. Buncha' fuckin haters...

how come that argument is only good when you arguin FOR Kobe? You have no problem saying he will go down as one of the greatest players of all time. And YOU have compared him to Jordan. So how do YOU know how successfull he will be? hypocracy.....gotta luv it huh NIK? lol

San Diego Clippers? lol. You mean...the now Los Angeles Clippers?? The best team in LA right now? Maybe you should cheer for them too man.  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2005, 06:34:25 AM »
Seriously why are yall so suprised that lakers suck? Look at their god damn roster, for chrissakes. But it's not all that bad, Lakers were pretty good during the last decade, it's ok to be average for a while again. You can't contend for championships all the time, and anyone who thought this team has the slightest bit of a chance to win a championship is either seeing it through the purple glasses of a fan or just a moron lol.. but why yall trip so much, is what I don't get. Of course this team isnt making noise in a while, but that's ok. Everything that goes up falls down eventually, look at the bulls. But lakers will shine again, eventually, maybe in 5 years, maybe in 15 years, who knows. What is known though: This team won't be feared by anyone next season. But that's ok. Don't be so fuckin spoiled cause Shaq got you a couple of championships.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2005, 06:50:57 AM »
  Don't be so fuckin spoiled cause Shaq got you a couple of championships.

you must love shaqs dick in your ass huh? fucking faggot...

if you know anything about Laker B-Ball history you would know shaq didn't get us shit (you're just some stupid 19 year old from europe,what do you know?)..it took kobe for that fool to finally win a championship..like i said before

1997-lost 4-1 to the jazz,kobe was still young,and wasn't that good

1998-lost 4-0 to the jazz,same thing about kobe

1999-kobe became starter,we got to the WCF

1999-2000-kobe got better like he did every year,and phil came in=championships for shaq
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 07:07:28 AM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2005, 06:53:57 AM »
Im not saying that Shaq won it alone.. but he was the major factor. Kobe was important, yes. It couldnt have been done without him. However, Kobe could have been replaced with a great guard, while Shaq couldnt have been replaced with a another center.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2005, 06:59:47 AM »
^especially when he still aint gon be near as successful as Jordan

And you know this how? You're such a blatant hater.

opinions against kobe=hater...wow....thats some serious dickridin there NIK...

and since when does Kobe hate being compared to Mike? LOL!!! Let me walk....talk....shit, even chew gum like Mike....but i hate being compared to him lol

How does he know how succesful Kobe will be in the future? Unless he's Mr. Cleo, shut the fuck up and cheer for the San Diego Clippers. Buncha' fuckin haters...

how come that argument is only good when you arguin FOR Kobe? You have no problem saying he will go down as one of the greatest players of all time. And YOU have compared him to Jordan. So how do YOU know how successfull he will be? hypocracy.....gotta luv it huh NIK? lol

you dumb fuck,kobe became a hall of famer at the age of 24,you fucking moron,kobe's already successful,

kobe 3 championships>>>spurs 3 championships

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2005, 07:01:46 AM »
Im not saying that Shaq won it alone.. but he was the major factor. Kobe was important, yes. It couldnt have been done without him. However, Kobe could have been replaced with a great guard, while Shaq couldnt have been replaced with a another center.

again,do you enjoy shaqs dick in your ass?  you put KG,T.duncan,kareem,bill russel,with kobe,Lakers win 3 straight championships,what's your fucking point?  you and that other faggot are the real dick riders,both of you faggots like shaqs dick in your ass
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 07:04:42 AM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »