Author Topic: Pippen enlisted to help Odom follow in his footsteps  (Read 1317 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pippen enlisted to help Odom follow in his footsteps
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2005, 07:15:10 AM »
Im not saying that Shaq won it alone.. but he was the major factor. Kobe was important, yes. It couldnt have been done without him. However, Kobe could have been replaced with a great guard, while Shaq couldnt have been replaced with a another center.

again,do you enjoy shaqs dick in your ass?  you put KG,T.duncan,kareem,bill russel,with kobe,Lakers win 3 straight championships,what's your fucking point?  you and that other faggot are the real dick riders,both of you faggots like shaqs dick in your ass

lol. Im not saying any center in the history of the NBA. Noone would have trade Shaq for KG or Duncan back then, you better be talking smack. Laker fans give Shaq way too few credit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2005, 07:20:39 AM »
Im not saying that Shaq won it alone.. but he was the major factor. Kobe was important, yes. It couldnt have been done without him. However, Kobe could have been replaced with a great guard, while Shaq couldnt have been replaced with a another center.

again,do you enjoy shaqs dick in your ass?  you put KG,T.duncan,kareem,bill russel,with kobe,Lakers win 3 straight championships,what's your fucking point?  you and that other faggot are the real dick riders,both of you faggots like shaqs dick in your ass

lol. Im not saying any center in the history of the NBA. Noone would have trade Shaq for KG or Duncan back then, you better be talking smack. Laker fans give Shaq way too few credit.

no we don't,you fucking shaq dick ryders/kobe haters give shaq to much credit,...take it from a Laker fan,shaq didn't bring us shit,i know what i saw..you're just  some naive 19 year old from Europe..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2005, 07:24:30 AM »

no we don't,you fucking shaq dick ryders/kobe haters give shaq to much credit,...take it from a Laker fan,shaq didn't bring us shit,i know what i saw..you're just  some naive 19 year old from Europe..

LOL@take it from a Laker Fan.. yea, you guys are the most objective ones when it comes to Shaq. You're just some 15 year old Kobefan from America..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2005, 07:42:17 AM »
And some thing else i noticed when Laker fans start telling the truth about shaq,the shaq dick ryders defence is " he brought 3 championships to L.A"  

First of all,we're not arguing who was responsible for those championships,any real sports fan would know it takes a team effort..

and second of all,we have a problem with shaq b/c he dogged it the Last couple of years he was in L.A,he got away with it earlier b/c we were winning championships but he crossed the line the summer after we won that 3rd championship by saying "i'm going to have my toe surjurie during company time and get in shape" ..

what the fuck was that about?,he disrespected the franchise and the city by doing that shit.. Dr Buss had just gave him an extension on his contract and this is how shaq re-pays him?

And shaq just ruined the chance of us winning a 4rth straight championships b/c he was hurt and FAT the whole year,meanwhile kobe is working his ass off to get better,and he did,he avg 30 ppg that year and almost won the scoring tittle and MVP but shaq cocked blocked by complaining about his lesser role and the offence when back going through shaq and the Lakers lost a bunch of games b/c shaq wasn't the same player that we were used tom seen,that's when Laker fans staarted complaining about shaq on sports radio and giving kobe props for been a hard worker and getting better every year and not dogging it like shaq..and BTW the Lakers only won 50 games that season thanxz to shaq cock bloking on kobe..

and then when the season ended,kobe desides to option out and the next thing you know shaq is screaming @ dr.buss during a pre-season game "are you going to gime me my money now!!!!!!!!!"...knowing kobe was going to option out,why would you put a team in a situation to break up the team? to ether give you all the money or the other player all the money?..take a pay-cut!!!

and then he gets traded and starts acting like a bitch all year long and still is..and he's trying to spin it like he's the innocent one,fuck that fat bitch..

there's a reason why Laker fans have kobes back,i just explained to you why  but of course you shaq dick ryders will call the guys who have kobes back dick ryders when in reality,you guys are the real dick ryders when it comes to this whole shaq & kobe thing
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 08:09:37 AM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2005, 07:44:39 AM »

LOL@take it from a Laker Fan.. yea, you guys are the most objective ones when it comes to Shaq. You're just some 15 year old Kobefan from America..

yes,i'm 15 years old ::)  moron....and that comment just proves you're a shaq dick ryder...and yes,take it from aLaker fan when it comes to this whole shaq and kobe thing and the championships,i just broke it down why it's "fuck shaq" in L.A

acbaylove

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2005, 02:02:44 PM »
Seriously why are yall so suprised that lakers suck? Look at their god damn roster, for chrissakes. But it's not all that bad, Lakers were pretty good during the last decade, it's ok to be average for a while again. You can't contend for championships all the time, and anyone who thought this team has the slightest bit of a chance to win a championship is either seeing it through the purple glasses of a fan or just a moron lol.. but why yall trip so much, is what I don't get. Of course this team isnt making noise in a while, but that's ok. Everything that goes up falls down eventually, look at the bulls. But lakers will shine again, eventually, maybe in 5 years, maybe in 15 years, who knows. What is known though: This team won't be feared by anyone next season. But that's ok. Don't be so fuckin spoiled cause Shaq got you a couple of championships.

Damn you ruined everything with the last words.. ;D

acbaylove

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2005, 02:05:31 PM »

Man you guys forget about the supporting cast too! Phil was been fundamental, and players like Horry, Fisher, Harper, Fox, Shaw, etc.. saved our asses badly at least as many times as Shaq did. I love them all for what they've done. But Shaq, even if it was the MVP, wasnt enought without Kobe AND the supporting cast. It was a WONDERFUL TEAM, front to back.

BaronDavisIsGreat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2005, 05:20:46 PM »
harry potter was better than shaq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2005, 10:06:30 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2005, 02:25:08 PM »
LMAO...YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS...AHAHAHAHAH. Fake ass fans judging the Lakers by watching 2 pre-season games. Guess what muthafuckaz, Phil Jackson has NEVER been known to win pre-season games, shit, almost none of his championship teams went above .500 in pre-season play...This is just time to see who they want to sign and who they want to cut, none of the gauranteed players want to get injured busting their asses in pre-season games, you morons...LOLOLOL

It's Not Jackson's Favorite Season
By Mike Bresnahan
Times Staff Writer

October 12, 2005

HONOLULU — Phil Jackson, back in the fold with the Lakers, coached his first exhibition Tuesday. An occasion to remember?

Not in Jackson's "mind's eye," to steal a phrase he is fond of using.

Jackson wasn't exactly counting Tuesday as his official return, a sentiment more likely reserved for the season opener Nov. 2 against the Denver Nuggets.

Jackson's nine championships are tied with Red Auerbach for most by a coach, and his 175 playoff victories are the highest in league history, but exhibitions fall low on his ladder of importance.

"I probably have the worst record ever of any coach in preseason games," Jackson said. "I don't look at these games as items that are absolutely necessary to win. I do like to see competitive play."

See what I'm saying? You guys don't know shit, the triangle will previal...

acbaylove

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2005, 03:09:14 PM »
Man i admire how much faith you keep in this team, but i'm highly disappointed by this roster. I'll continue to support the Lakers, like usual, but i think we're still FAR from being contender. That's it. Having Smush Parker and Kwame Brown in your starting 5 and Brian Cook as your 6th man is not something to be happy about.

BaronDavisIsGreat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2005, 04:16:39 PM »
Man i admire how much faith you keep in this team, but i'm highly disappointed by this roster. I'll continue to support the Lakers, like usual, but i think we're still FAR from being contender. That's it. Having Smush Parker and Kwame Brown in your starting 5 and Brian Cook as your 6th man is not something to be happy about.

i like smush. not as a starter but as a good defensive player off the bench. he played baron davis well in preseason. kwame brown is horrible though.

acbaylove

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2005, 04:22:47 PM »
Smush improved a lot, i gotta admit it. He's quick, he can defend pretty well, and he showed a pretty solid jumper. Big surprise.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2005, 11:21:48 AM »

You're gunna eat your words, just like many fake Laker fans who have turned their back on the Lakers have in the past...Are you stupid? It's pre-season. PRE - S E A S O N. Let me tell you, Smush Parker is better and a lot more athletic than most of the starting point guards in the NBA, he has a whole lot under his belt, he just hasn't made a name for himself in the NBA yet. Our 6th man IS NOT Brian Cook, again you stoop to hater levels. Brian Cook is more like our 10th man. Devean George and Aaron McKie are more like 6th man candidates. Shit, I'd place Corie Blount over Brian Cook.