Author Topic: This Just In...Where The Large Majority Of The Foriegn Fighters In Iraq Are From  (Read 294 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
America... 

...and word is the US government is supplying these foriegn fighters with logistical intelligence and the most powerful weapons available in Iraq.  There is also startling information coming out that these foriegn fighters have also formed ties with British foriegn fighters and they have formed a network of terror in Iraq.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 09:36:39 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mauzip

Sherlock at it again.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Sherlock at it again.

Yeah, I can't believe I just uncovered this information, and it was right infront of our faces the whole time, it's been obvious to everyone since the beggining of the war.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
no source, this is  bollox

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

this just in, allahs gay!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_orbat_coalition.htm

^^^ I've got hundreds of sources, there's one source that says your country has 12,000 foriegn fighters in Iraq, making it the second largest group of foriegn fighters next to America.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Still don't believe me, do your own search, it's everywhere, the number of foriegn fighters from the United States totals 140,000!!!   

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_orbat.htm

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
well u worded it like were supplying the insurgency....whether you agree with the war in the first place or not is irrelivant now, our mandate is to bring peace to iraq and we will leave when asked to do so, to leave before then would send iraq into to a situation much worse than it is today and would be deeply irresponsible, we've started the job so we have to stay there until its finished.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
well u worded it like were supplying the insurgency....whether you agree with the war in the first place or not is irrelivant now, our mandate is to bring peace to iraq and we will leave when asked to do so, to leave before then would send iraq into to a situation much worse than it is today and would be deeply irresponsible, we've started the job so we have to stay there until its finished.

So when I said foriegn fighters, you didn't consider Britian and America to be foriegn fighters?  That's what is indicated from your initial response/reaction from above.

Man, Americans and Brits do not own the world[/i], they are foriegners there as much as anyone else, try and erase that imperialist mentality from your neo-colonialist, educated mind.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 07:09:31 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
we may not own it but we run it for now... stop with your word plays i've said my position if you want to discuss that fair enough we'll talk.

J Bananas

Hey,as much as you dont want it to be true and unfair as it may be, brits and americans pretty much do own the world. otherwise we wouldnt be in the situation we are today. you know it, you just have to put aside your morals and look at the facts.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
brits don't own nothing,they just like to believe that,they are just the dog in the equation following the usa
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ nah homie, Britain still runs shit....they the real gangstaz...America aint shit

The City of London runs the world
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J Bananas

^ nah homie, Britain still runs shit....they the real gangstaz...America aint shit

The City of London runs the world

well thats definetly not true, in any aspect...wow yeah u were pretty off there