Author Topic: Kieth Olberman:Bush's Latest Bogus Terror Threat Just An Attempt To Boost Moral  (Read 182 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Like Paris said, "Only a terror threat when approval ratings slumping"

He's the only renegade newanchor who had enough courage not to follow the government newfeeds coming into the station.  I'm sure he'll be fired soon.  On msnbc he just brought forth 13 examples in just a few hours of this happening, of bogus terror threats when approval ratings are slumping, like the most recent NY Subway b.s.... that's now being used to manipulate the public into buying into Bush's "war on terror". 

Olberman said, Bush convenantly set this up just before he was getting ready to address the nation over the increased lack of public support for the war in Iraq.  They tried to claim that the intelligence for this one was coming out of Iraq, so he could link his so-called "war on terror" to war in Iraq.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 10:00:34 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

WestCoasta

doesn't surprise me

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
of course. just like any time after 911. ppl are put into fear so they behave and vote.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
of course. just like any time after 911. ppl are put into fear so they behave and vote.

Yeah, but what you just said is far above the intellect of most Americans, because what you just did is called critically thinking[/i], and that is far too much work for us over in America, American's like it simple.  American's are much better at just taking in information and repeating it back like taperecorders.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The terror threat warning was released by the city of New York, not the White House.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
The terror threat warning was released by the city of New York, not the White House.

If dicks were planes, your mamas mouth would be an airport
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

LMFAO!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

haha, now go spit some recycled leftist shit somewhere else. Stop trying to use scare tactics to make us afraid of ourselves.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

OWNED
LMAO :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:
United Arab States

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
If you aren't liberal in your 20's you have no heart...if you aren't a conservative in your 30's you have no brain
------winston churchill

not word for word but u get the point

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you aren't liberal in your 20's you have no heart...if you aren't a conservative in your 30's you have no brain
------winston churchill

not word for word but u get the point

replace liberal and conservative with "selfish", and it's the same again, including the point.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin