Author Topic: I was thinking the other day....one reason why this forum is great  (Read 1209 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I was thinking the other day....one reason why this forum is great
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2005, 11:22:43 PM »
i can't lie if i was born and raised in crackerland i'd probably defend it too

ROTFLMAO

It's a cold game
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2005, 11:40:41 PM »
One thing I definately appreciate about TOT is its taught me that bullshit redneck pride in your country is across the globe, and that maybe we Americans inherited it from Europe. I think I'd even go so far as to say George W. Bush is about as smart the average European man. It lets me sigh with relief knowing that while our nations leaders are being ridiculed for their short sightedness, no one else except maybe China or Japan could execute plans with the level of success we've seen in our history. Hopefully some day Europeans will learn to get over their own ineptness in modern world domination, and start appreciating America for the gem it is. The state of California in particular I might add, is the ninth largest economy in the world. California, the west coast, west coast connection, I think a little pinky ring kissing around here is in order. Props to the whole US, especially Cali.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2005, 06:35:43 AM »
Im not gettin butthurt and Im not tryin to defend anything, Im just hating double standards, and that is a big one right there. Half the board hates me for my supposed anti-bushism (which most haters consider anti-americanism), yet when someone is straight up dissing  europe or germany noone gives a shit, like it was fucking accepted. Then again, as soon as someone is having weird beliefs when it comes to arabs and shit like c-walker does, he's claimed to be racist and dissed. Fuckin double standards all over the place, I call em out when I see em.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2005, 06:39:14 AM »
yea diss us euro fags but get pissed when your ass gets c-walked

which one of those Euro fags are u? Are u the g unit stan from norway?

if you diss people for their origin you ain't better than c-walker. Im from the heart of europe.

shut up faggot no one asked u where u were from....i still dont even know who u are

I gave you the benefit of doubt and assumed you could read... therefore I thought you might be able to associate my posts with the the name "7even". that's who I am.

i think tech's a big ass hole but i'll agree with him here....no one gives a fuck where half of you euro fags are from, lol it's funny how most of you guys expect us to care or know ^^^ like above

ignorance is not something to be proud of, but if that thinking makes you sleep at night, so be it.

I think I'd even go so far as to say George W. Bush is about as smart the average European man.

That's an insult. Fuck you.  ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2005, 08:28:52 AM »
Europe owns you american fags, who cant even keep peace in a country they invaded, you guys are fucking stupid. Not thinking before you do something!

Europe >>>> USA

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2005, 10:03:20 AM »

lol at this..

1.. europe isn't even a country you idiots.

2.. thanks, i accept credit for making this forum great  :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2005, 11:04:18 AM »
The only 7 I know is Rodzilla bitch slow ya roll and sit down before I hurt u son

And to that Presidents Choice no name Life product ass motherfucker who called me Ameri Fag....doggy, if u think Im American...u have shit for brains really... you gots to be the stupidest motherfucker  alive, I mean dogg, you make Terri Shiavo look like Einstein yaddadamean?????
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2005, 11:53:42 AM »
Europe owns you american fags, who cant even keep peace in a country they invaded, you guys are fucking stupid. Not thinking before you do something!

Europe >>>> USA

yeah u know what maybe u should just leave this board, its about the westcoast of america and if u dont got love for us then why u on our dick? go start the dutch clog connection or something so u can stop trying to take our culture.

Jome

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2005, 12:18:29 PM »
The only 7 I know is Rodzilla bitch slow ya roll and sit down before I hurt u son

And to that Presidents Choice no name Life product ass motherfucker who called me Ameri Fag....doggy, if u think Im American...u have shit for brains really... you gots to be the stupidest motherfucker  alive, I mean dogg, you make Terri Shiavo look like Einstein yaddadamean?????

Canada = located in the continent America, just like you call everybody a European.
Preschool syllabus.

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2005, 12:27:28 PM »

oh u wish u could be me sooo bad, sooooo bad

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2005, 01:39:25 PM »

Canada = located in the continent America, just like you call everybody a European.
Preschool syllabus.

canada's values are much closer to europe than they are to america

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jome

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2005, 01:58:50 PM »

Doesn't matter to "King" Tech, he'll continue hating on 500 million (+) people, looks like inferiority complexes.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2005, 05:39:22 PM »

Preschool syllabus.

So far from the truth, a recent study of 39 (I think) countries around the world showed Canada and the US to have the most similar citizens.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2005, 02:45:13 AM »
LOL @ Eurosexuals
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2005, 09:28:48 AM »

Doesn't matter to "King" Tech, he'll continue hating on 500 million (+) people, looks like inferiority complexes.

No monkey. Unfortunately the genius of Tech will never be quite under stood. I dont care about no Europe. I dont know none of u motherfuckers personally. I just made one comment using one term cuz i knew it would make the whole lot of u emotional bitches. Thank you for playing your part Homeo.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll