Author Topic: Suge Knight has turned into a bootlegger  (Read 859 times)

Don Seer

Re: Suge Knight has turned into a bootlegger
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2005, 08:06:04 AM »
:camp:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2005, 11:46:13 AM »
^ Playa how u gon jack my word??? The nerve of this hoe. You bootleggin my posts now motherfucker. Damn, especially since I know I mustve used that word on your ass

Oh please.  I don't even read your fucking posts.  I've been saying shit like that since I was 5, it's a childish phrase everybody comes up with.  Only the fucking mental midgets like you think they invented it. 

Shut up man....you play the whole wholesome role ....i never heard u use the word once on this forum

if ya cant beat em join em i guess
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Diggfinger

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 11:57:48 AM »
Well he has practiced being an asshole for years, so why not expand your horizon a little

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2005, 03:43:51 PM »
hes been bootleggin since 99

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2005, 05:07:07 AM »
Basically all this guy is doing is bootlegging.  A bootlegger will release anything he can get his hands on, and he didn't have shit to do with any of it.

Suge's releasing fucking ANYTHING he can think of, he's repackaging shit for overseas, releasing what 6 or 7 rehashes of old material every year, NOTHING new, he's been bleeding bullshit, scrappy, fucked up tracks out of Tupac's vault for 10 years now... just like a bootlegger he can't release or promote any new artist, or anything like that, all he can do is make money off established artists that are either dead now, or signed to another label.  Just like a bootlegger doesn't have access to anything new or fresh.

On the other hand, look at the guy's he's releasing stuff by.  Snoop... works his ass off making new music, even if it isn't considered as good as his old stuff.  Dre... works his ass off banging out beats and releasing new music by new artists... NOBODY Suge is releasing stuff from releases this much bullshit even from their own Catalog.  You don't see Dr. Dre releasing "Dr. Dre live at the House of Blues" DVD's and shit, or repackaging his hits from the last 10 years over and fucking over again.  You don't see Xzibit making 10 live albums a year available or any bullshit like that. 

Suge's flooding the market with product after product from the same old tired acts.  Yes, I consider dead-ass tupac and old-ass Dre and Snoop tapes TIRED.  Even the artists themselves, that recorded the music and wrote the songs, don't sell themselves out like that. 

Did you step in on Suge Knight an your mother fucking or something ?

BJV

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 05:16:33 AM »
Everything Suge touches now turns to shit

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2005, 10:14:58 PM »
Everything Suge touches now turns to shit

cept 4 petey pablo, he was shit b4 suge got 2 him :laugh:

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 07:58:51 AM »
I see where you're coming from... but Suge is one strange motherfucker though... for example: The Outlawz did a track Petey Pablo for their latest album. Suge would've made money off of it. It wouldn't have hurt The Outlawz, Petey Pablo nor himself. For some strange reason Suge pulled the track. No one knows why. That's Suge Knight for ya, I guess.