Author Topic: C. Delores Tucker is dead  (Read 820 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
C. Delores Tucker is dead
« on: October 13, 2005, 02:20:23 PM »
http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7668

Civil Rights activist and longtime Hip-Hop antagonist C. Delores Tucker died in Norristown, Pennsylvania's SuburbanWoods Health Center the age of 78 yesterday.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: C. Delores Tucker is dead
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 02:32:24 PM »
i know people are gonna be mad for me saying fuck her when she's dead, but she really was just exploiting hip hop culture for her own personal and political gain

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 03:00:40 PM »
death to the whore

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 03:10:22 PM »
2pac would of liked that...

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 03:10:47 PM »
whatever, she seemed like a huge bitch so fuck her

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 03:19:16 PM »
 ;D :rock: :cheers: :nahnah: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_llama:

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 03:27:02 PM »
just to clarify, i'm not talking down on whatever she did as a civil rights activist, i'm sure she had a lot of valuable contributions to society.  but she basically got played by conservatives to support censorship and shit, and in the end all she did was harp on this shit to the cameras and newspapers without ever actually trying to talk to any rappers or implement any solutions, it was just a calculated issue to press for her to get more votes and shit.  don't hate her, but in the end she just got played by the system and ultimately that's her legacy.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 03:45:28 PM »
i dunno if i should be happy or sad....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 03:48:52 PM »
I think a more mature 'Pac and C. Tucker would have eventually came together and actually sit down and talk about the problems between not only themselves, but the generational gap between them and ways to settle their differences along with a way for the black community to come together. Instead, 'Pac died before he could mature on that level, all other elders became either money hungry or straight streets and old school, and Hip-Hop lost it's political voice after Chuck D fell. Instead, C. Tucker has died being remembered by my generations as a bitter, self promoting old hag. A sad end to someone who could have meet with the younger generation and seen a generation of hopelessness because we are the generation that followed King, Chavez, Malcolm and civil rights movement, and we still have not seen great change. She died without understanding the future, and that is sad to me.

GRECO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 03:55:34 PM »
Yeah!! DIE BITCH!!!! You bitch are gonna face Pac now, now tell him why you fucked around with his legacy

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2005, 04:19:03 PM »
Yeah!! DIE BITCH!!!! You bitch are gonna face Pac now, now tell him why you fucked around with his legacy

yeah but wat makes u think both of them r goin to the same place?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2005, 04:19:25 PM »
Fuck the bitch. She sued Pac AFTER he died, what kind of shit is that.

gator313

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2005, 04:24:23 PM »
damn  this is fuck up,  i know she was against gangsta rap and she was wrong for that, but other than that    this is another civil rights activists gone

GRECO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2005, 04:34:25 PM »

yeah but wat makes u think both of them r goin to the same place?

Pac will go down, he will smack the bitch and he will go up again ;D 8)

T-Dub

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2005, 04:37:50 PM »
R.I.P.

I wish death on noone.  Although she was against gangsta rap and it's negative language and it's message, she was entitled to her opinion and beliefs.  I'm a fan of gangsta rap but at the same time I can see where she was coming from.  Everybody wants to be about something and stand for something they believe in if somebody else believes the opposite people are quick to say fuck them with the whole you are either with me or against me attitude. I agree with M Dogg though on the differences between the generational gap