Author Topic: C. Delores Tucker is dead  (Read 819 times)

J2K

Re: C. Delores Tucker is dead
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2005, 11:12:12 PM »
Delores Tucker is also mentioned in a line from the Original version of "Dont Stop The Music"

"Ms. Deloris Tucker sue me , i wont stop , till i get justice for these crooked cops on my block"
(Or something like that)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2005, 12:37:22 AM »
may she r.i.p.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2005, 07:47:40 AM »
DING! DONG! The witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch!

Edit: Fuck it, I ain't sorry. I'm actually happy some bitch like Dolores died.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 11:14:14 AM by T-Dogg »

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 08:05:34 AM »
http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7668

Civil Rights activist and longtime Hip-Hop antagonist C. Delores Tucker died in Norristown, Pennsylvania's SuburbanWoods Health Center the age of 78 yesterday.

:psych: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana:  :cow: :banana_rock: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana: :banana_rock:  :psych:

(Right to Left): 2Pac, Yaki Kadafi, Young Noble, Kastro, E.D.I., Hussein Fatal, Suge Knight, Napoleon, Storm, Big Syke, Kurupt Daz Dillinger & Snoop Dogg

smp4life

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 09:01:11 AM »
IMO, Tucker was a hypocrite and a fraud.
j

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 09:43:44 AM »
poor dolores:),well like someone said u have to face Pac now,take an airbag 4 ya azz.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

The Predator

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2005, 09:54:16 AM »
Remember Tuckers name was crossed out gang style on that Death Row advert in the source years ago. Anyone got a picture of it post it it up.

She tried to sue Pacs' estate coz Pac called her a bitch for trying to shutdown and pressurising rap music. She also claimed what 2pac had said had ruined her 'sex' life and she couldnt perform 'sexually' cause her name had been slaundered lol

Bitch was a sell out puppet.

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2005, 11:30:40 AM »
this bitch wanteD to ban gangsta rap and still we got muthafuccas in here sayin RIP haha. what the fucc niggaz!!!. Any person who trys to come out and take freedom of speech away is a product of evil so for everybody spittin the gangsta shit and people who wanna say whatever the fuck they wanna sAY - FUCC C DELWHORES TUCCER..I HOPE THE WORMZ EAT HER EYES OUT. 8)
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2005, 11:45:34 AM »
this bitch wanteD to ban gangsta rap and still we got muthafuccas in here sayin RIP haha. what the fucc niggaz!!!. Any person who trys to come out and take freedom of speech away is a product of evil so for everybody spittin the gangsta shit and people who wanna say whatever the fuck they wanna sAY - FUCC C DELWHORES TUCCER..I HOPE THE WORMZ EAT HER EYES OUT. 8)
None the less she is dead. At least a shred of respect isn't out of line.

Wow, I can't belive she's  :sleep: * im sorry what were we talking about?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 11:50:18 AM by ted187 »

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2005, 11:47:32 AM »
she spoke about how rap was breaking down black culture and creating stereotypes then a few years ago they found out she was a slumloard.who neglected her tenets and kept them in intollrerable conditions etc.
^WTF. I didnt know about this. Where did u read that? If it is true that she was a slumlord...man talking about hypocrisy. LOL at her suing Pac AFTER his death claiming he ruined her sex life(back then she was like what...68 years old).
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Elevz

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2005, 12:09:37 PM »
One simple question... Why is this in the westcoast section? I don't remember Tucker being a westcoast rapper. Just because Pac had beef with her... Would that mean the day Nas dies, he'll be in this section too?

As for Tucker... I don't know enough about her to really judge her. She was against gangsta rap and maybe she had a point? I don't know. Won't form an opinion on her because I just don't know much about her and what she did. Therefor, R.I.P.

GRECO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2005, 01:31:02 PM »
poor dolores:),well like someone said u have to face Pac now,take an airbag 4 ya azz.

HAHAHAHA.. Oh man you killed me, i cant stop laughing  ;D ;D

Birch Barlow

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2005, 01:31:14 PM »
What's the matter with you people? This was a lady who worked hard for what she belived in. She stood for fighting, and courage to stand up to the media. I guess you anti conservatives have a hard time relizing that. In many wayz she's a hero. Some might dub her a sellout for what she did, but she's dead for goodness sakes. Show at least some respect.

GRECO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2005, 01:44:27 PM »
What's the matter with you people? This was a lady who worked hard for what she belived in. She stood for fighting, and courage to stand up to the media. I guess you anti conservatives have a hard time relizing that. In many wayz she's a hero. Some might dub her a sellout for what she did, but she's dead for goodness sakes. Show at least some respect.

Respect??????? She sued Pac after death and now we should show respect??? FUCK HER!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2005, 03:34:23 PM »
She's getting lots of love in this thread  ;D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 10:09:44 PM by doubletrouble »